It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monday sept 7 watch CBC news at 10 am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They just announced a show they are airing that dAy

this show is going to "cover all 911 conspiracies". And there was some vague reference to smething about a third tower

anyways I'll try and get it onto YouTube asap and post the link I just need to figure out a good way to get a copy hmmm video camera? Hahhhh I might use this as an excuse to buy a tv capture card

I digress. Anyways Please watch the show people!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that the example blurb they used to entice me was someone briefly explaining how the destruction of the buildings was indicative of preplaced explosives and not planes crashing

long live the Canadian news media

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's about time someone at least mentioned WTC7. I have been writing
a few CDN media outlets over the years, but I wont get my hopes up
for seeing a total unbiased report. Here is a link to the show you refer to:

www.cbc.ca...

Thanks for posting the thread!

EDIT: Here is a one hour movie possibly being aired on CBC that day?

video.google.com...#

I just watched the above video; if it's the same one they're going to
broadcast on the 7th, don't get too excited.

The only good that will come from this video is that they're showing
Tower 7 falling several times, and also showing the lack of fire
"raging".

Hopefully when people see this for the first time, they will clue into the
symmetrical collapse and sign onto AE911 for more information which
was left out of this documentary.

They did a good job of limiting important details that we all know and
cutting short on the evidence and reasons of the thermite evidence.

Once again, all we can hope is that more engineers will see this and
sign onto AE911 for a complete detail of what happened.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm sure in fifty years when the non disclosure expires on government blackops we will hear a story about some rogue government offcialls with made up names plotted to keep America at war so they could remain economically viable

unless of course they never tell us

anyways theories are a waste of time but there is a hypothesis here and that is that a building should not collapse in the way that the WTC buildings did when a plane crashes I to it

If someone with a civil engineering degree can go on national tv and explain this maybe we can clear some things up using public pressure (your votes)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i would tune in to this, while cbc may not go as far and say that 9/11 was an inside job, the fact that they have the balls to even sugggest that there may be a conspiracy shows that, behind the scenes at cbc, there is an undercurrent

cbc does has a decent track record when it comes to this sort of stuff, this may be worth watching, case in point, i recall seeing a cbc special about a year ago, about obama's shadey roots, i remember pre-judging this special and assuming it would be the typical glorification, in fact that cbc special actually showed obama's slick roots (harvard etc), how zbignew bz and the cabal had their hands in with obama, how much money was spent, how this was the smoothest/most expensive campaign ever, and that obama may not be who he is, etc,

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hey, if all this does is shows people WTC 7 collapsing and that people are asking questions that's mission accomplished in my opinion.

A personal story. A couple years back I was visiting my uncle and the topic of 911 came up, I told him my view and he immediately got upset. He told me he had watched a 1 hour documentary on the discovery channel, and it proved that it was 100% the way the official story says it was. It was a proven "pancake collapse", helped by the immense impact of a 757.

Since I had spent 100's of hours researching that fateful day, from as many sources - I was clearly not well enough informed to debate his 1 hour documentary.

So I asked him simply, well what do you think about WTC 7, after all, no plane hit that building and yet it collapsed near free fall speed. 47 storeys into it's pad in less than 7 seconds.

His reply?

Whats World Trade Center 7?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

That's the same story I have King - my father in law didn't know about
wtc7 either. He's a chronic fox watcher (and victim). He got so upset with me that I didnt belive the official story.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by king9072

That's the same story I have King - my father in law didn't know about
wtc7 either. He's a chronic fox watcher (and victim). He got so upset with me that I didnt belive the official story.

Haha yah, I am sure you were called the same things as I was "crazy, koo koo" etc.

The ironic part is that these anecdotes go a long way in proving that we aren't being told the truth. If this were a genuine attack, we would be allowed to watch every angle and every video of the pentagon attack. Instead we get 6 frames that show NOTHING.

And don't bother saying that it's because they don't wanna disturb peoples feelings, cause we were allowed to see the WTC impacts over and over and over and over and over.

Further, if it were a legitimate attack, why not be completely open about WTC 7?

The whole thing is ridiculous, how anyone can believe the OS is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Davood

cool great stuff hope you can get it up on here or youtube because i dont get cbc over here

join