posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
Happy Belated grumpday SDog! See, since I'm ten years your senior, AND exist within the dialated spacetime of Island Time, I think I'm pretty
much allowed to be late for everything. It's a gift, I tell you.
Well, I have a couple of suggestions for you:
1) Start complaining about your hearing. Now as it turns out, mine is absolutely trashed, but I would've started this regardless. You want to
document your poor hearing, so you can be utterly selective with it later.
1a.) See, we're allowed to get away with more and more as we age. These are not opportunities to be wasted. Thus, you might also increase the
incident of your eccentricities.
2) Howl. Go ahead, just make noise for no reason. Once that level of acceptance has passed, just think of the possibilities!!!
3) Become an australopithicus at least two hours every week. You choose the time. consider it training for a much older age.
3a) This can be worked into a crude game of intimacy for you and your darlin' as long as you don't wear it out. (No, not THAT "it", silly)
4) Build a trebuchet. Call it a scientific pursuit. Use it often.
5) Take up prophecy as a hobby. Fun for the whole family, but make sure you have at least one doom-free day for balance.
6) Throw your wristwatch the [expletive] away! You are 42!!!! You don't need no stin-kin' watch!!! YOU decide the time. Selah.
7) Bore younger people with tales of your youth. It's expected of you; don't disappoint them.
8) I don't like "8's".
9) Think about carrying a card that states your name, address, phone number and contact person. "If found, return to: ____________, dinky
reward." Trust me, eventually it will come in handy.
Happy day to you bud. Hope it was full of insight and laughter enough to make you pee your pants.
10) WHAT??? You're not a Mod yet? WTH???? What do you DO with your time????