It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I iz the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Happy birthday SD!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the kind words guys and galls ...

Now stop before I get even more emotional and junk.

I'm very sensitive you know.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Happy Belated grumpday SDog! See, since I'm ten years your senior, AND exist within the dialated spacetime of Island Time, I think I'm pretty much allowed to be late for everything. It's a gift, I tell you.

Well, I have a couple of suggestions for you:

1) Start complaining about your hearing. Now as it turns out, mine is absolutely trashed, but I would've started this regardless. You want to document your poor hearing, so you can be utterly selective with it later.

1a.) See, we're allowed to get away with more and more as we age. These are not opportunities to be wasted. Thus, you might also increase the incident of your eccentricities.

2) Howl. Go ahead, just make noise for no reason. Once that level of acceptance has passed, just think of the possibilities!!!

3) Become an australopithicus at least two hours every week. You choose the time. consider it training for a much older age.

3a) This can be worked into a crude game of intimacy for you and your darlin' as long as you don't wear it out. (No, not THAT "it", silly)

4) Build a trebuchet. Call it a scientific pursuit. Use it often.

5) Take up prophecy as a hobby. Fun for the whole family, but make sure you have at least one doom-free day for balance.

6) Throw your wristwatch the [expletive] away! You are 42!!!! You don't need no stin-kin' watch!!! YOU decide the time. Selah.

7) Bore younger people with tales of your youth. It's expected of you; don't disappoint them.

8) I don't like "8's".

9) Think about carrying a card that states your name, address, phone number and contact person. "If found, return to: ____________, dinky reward." Trust me, eventually it will come in handy.

Happy day to you bud. Hope it was full of insight and laughter enough to make you pee your pants.

10) WHAT??? You're not a Mod yet? WTH???? What do you DO with your time????

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Sorry I missed your big day SDog

Hope this makes up for my tardiness:

You are truly one of the most remarkable people I've ever met. Many happy returns!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

You forgot one: 11. Convince everyone you have Turrets Syndrome. This will allow you to curse 'uncontrolably' whenever you wish!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
sweet heart i never want to hear the word old conected with your person again
never ever

you are younger than my ex!
and you are the answer to everything

i just love you
you know why

a man with such a big sense of humour like you will never be old!

so now relax and hope you had had a wonderful birthday baby

hugs to you

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

So long and thanks for all the fish!

[edit on 9/8/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
youve done good to get that far, some dont make it past childhood

<< 1   >>

join