It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"WHO Admits to Releasing Pandemic Virus into Population via 'Mock-Up' Vaccines"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What gets me is that people for thosands of years were having births without any shots and the kids came out fine. But look out here comes the 21st century super doctors of the world which think themsleves as Gods. and demand you take there shots or you will suffer. And the cattle go forth like good little slaves and swallow the candy held out by snake oil salesmen of death, and think nothing of it.

I think about the guidestone in georgia were it lists that 500 million is the perfect number for the world elite to exist.

I think about the so-called Montaulk experiment whcih delt with zero point time flow. What if the military industrial complex figured out through there many different cell groups that something bad was going to happen up the line in the future. That certain groups of people's DNA was going to mutate and that these people's children would not be influenced by the mass mind control program they had instigated over the last several centuries. Needless to say the Power elite would do everything possible to keep this mutation from happening. Chance the past the future doesn't exist.
My point to this is. What if all this H1N1 virus stuff is just a cover for the PTB to change the future in the present. So that the human race doesn't mutate, doesn't become what it was really supposed to become. Thus the power elite get a continious long line of slaves forever...

Probably just one of there many projects, one learns to keep many "irons" in the fire, till the problem is corrected..

what if..

Hmmmmm???

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Maybe some of you didn't know that as the swine flu was starting to impact Mexico City, a little article in my Austin American-Statesman reported that some (I don't recall the agency) US agency just HAPPENED to have two Mexican border stations that had just happened to have begun testing for new diseases and they detected that flu before it was identified in Mexico.

This would virtually prove--along with the seemingly artificial makeup of this flu--that the swine flu was exactly what the WHO report was explaining. OF course, they are not going to come right out and say that they did real testing. After all, there are some deaths involved with folks with pre-existing conditions. They would have know that at the onset, but they opted to release that flu anyway to see how it reacted in the populance and how we would react especially when they started talking about forced vacinations.

Bioweaponary is the new warfare, people. I submit that when the real stuff is released by whomever, that we should all line up for the shot because that real stuff will be extremely deadly and we will have to take our chances of the shot giving us a better chance of living through it than no shot.

The swine flu is a dry run, a test. When the real stuff hits the fan we will all think differently about any vaccine that promise us some hope.

So put me down as anti-vaccine at present, but when the real disease, whatever it is, is released, we will all want the best protection we can get.

One of the nice things about using bioweapons to depopulate your preceived foes is that you will always have on the back burner your pot of vaccine to rapidly bring forward to protect your own people.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Aliensun]

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Aliensun]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Maybe some of you didn't know that as the swine flu was starting to impact Mexico City, a little article in my Austin American-Statesman reported that some (I don't recall the agency) US agency just HAPPENED to have two Mexican border stations that had just happened to have begun testing for new diseases and they detected that flu before it was identified in Mexico.

I'd love to see the link to that Austin American-Statesman article.

This woman knows firsthand from a nurse, who was working on clinical vaccine trials in Mexico, that the original swine flu deaths in that country were caused by an experimental vaccine, see this video.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Bioweaponary is the new warfare, people. I submit that when the real stuff is released by whomever, that we should all line up for the shot because that real stuff will be extremely deadly and we will have to take our chances of the shot giving us a better chance of living through it than no shot.

The swine flu is a dry run, a test. When the real stuff hits the fan we will all think differently about any vaccine that promise us some hope.

So put me down as anti-vaccine at present, but when the real disease, whatever it is, is released, we will all want the best protection we can get.

One of the nice things about using bioweapons to depopulate your preceived foes is that you will always have on the back burner your pot of vaccine to rapidly bring forward to protect your own people.

You said the "real stuff will be extremely deadly." I agree
they have created bio-weapons in the lab that are extremely
deadly, but maybe they would rather use a slow-kill method.

In warfare the idea to hurt the enemy rather can kill him,
for example a soldier who is down with a shrapnel wounds
will require other men to carry him off the battlefield. In war,
that is better than just killing because now you have taken
more than one solder out of the fight, now a whole group
is busy trying to fix-up one wounded man.

I think the some thing applies here. The vaccine is like
that shrapnel, over time it makes more and more people
sick. Now we have to spend time help our zombie-like
family members rather than fighting the New World Order.

If you accept the fact the PTB want to reduce the population
of the world, and this is a long-term agenda... then the vaccine
could be the real weapon. It does what they want it to do, and
it also allows Big Pharma to make money in the process.

They want to kill us, but I don't think they're in a big hurry to
do it. Look at it from their point of view, the more zombies they
can create in the possess, the better.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by wasaka]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join