It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"WHO Admits to Releasing Pandemic Virus into Population via 'Mock-Up' Vaccines"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I was surprised to be reading this online article online, but was even more surprised they sourced the WHO directly. Upon reading the WHO original source; apparently this is going on. Kinda scary.

The first article here:
articles.mercola.com...

The document on the WHO website linked below states that it is common procedure to release pandemic viruses into the population in order to get a jump ahead of the real pandemic, so as to fast track the vaccine for when it is needed. In Europe, some manufacturers have conducted advance studies using a so-called "mock-up" vaccine. Mock-up vaccines contain an active ingredient for an influenza virus that has not circulated recently in human populations and thus mimics the novelty of a pandemic virus. According to the website, “Such advance studies can greatly expedite regulatory approval.”

The second link is the source to the first, and it is the WHO website.
www.who.int...

Also in Europe, some manufacturers have conducted advance studies using a so-called “mock-up” vaccine. Mock-up vaccines contain an active ingredient for an influenza virus that has not circulated recently in human populations and thus mimics the novelty of a pandemic virus. Such advance studies can greatly expedite regulatory approval.

Wake Up, Stand Up, Or apparently suffer an icky death,

Sancho

[edit on 3-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Not surprised. Alex Jones should have a baby over this, I will try to listen to his show today to hear him blow his o-ring.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ok I'm gonna have to call horse hockey on this one.

I went to the follow on article from that 'medical site' to the one at the WHO and there is nothing stating that they released such a virus out into the community.

Also in Europe, some manufacturers have conducted advance studies using a so-called “mock-up” vaccine. Mock-up vaccines contain an active ingredient for an influenza virus that has not circulated recently in human populations and thus mimics the novelty of a pandemic virus. Such advance studies can greatly expedite regulatory approval.

It does not state that they release the viri out to the public Human population.

I suspect further real research would show that they infect only their lab rats (in batches) to see how the virus will spread.

Fear mongering for the loss, imo.

M.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet

It does not state that they release the viri out to the public Human population.

I suspect further real research would show that they infect only their lab rats (in batches) to see how the virus will spread.

Possibly... But then... Would merely "mimicking" an old virus in rats give them ANY data on which to evaluate the effectiveness of a vaccine for a current virus in humans...? Really?

I dunno. Maybe I'm just uninformed about the whole process, but I wouldn't think so.

In fact... Maybe that "old virus" story is a plant. So that if vaccinated people get sick, they can claim it's an old virus that escaped, or something.

Who knows.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

Taking the entire WHO article in context, it seems to be very clear what they are inferring.

They are talking about the "importance" of creating vaccines to match the flu season appropriately. They go on to discuss more, or less the loop holes of how they get new vaccines approved in different countries.

The statement You picked out is the same one I did. When put into the overall context of the article; the WHO through different vaccine drug manufacturers are indeed exposing People unknowingly to XYZ flu strains through deviant means.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
You know, I had a feeling I couldn't trust those folks over at WHO

When they start admitting the little things like, they infect people for fun and profit, really it's time to worry don't you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nothing like experimental murder sick bastards. If they were decent upright people they would've given each other the virus. So much for W.H.O. and Fema saving the day.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Moshpet

Taking the entire WHO article in context, it seems to be very clear what they are inferring.

They are talking about the "importance" of creating vaccines to match the flu season appropriately. They go on to discuss more, or less the loop holes of how they get new vaccines approved in different countries.

The statement You picked out is the same one I did. When put into the overall context of the article; the WHO through different vaccine drug manufacturers are indeed exposing People unknowingly to XYZ flu strains through deviant means.

I think your trying to read too much into that release. In context there is no mention of doing anything outside of a laboratory, (or even saying they did it in a laboratory.) Simply put there is insufficient information to make a claim one way or another, for all we know they use computer modeling of such things

Folks are taking the flu/ptb hysteria to new levels and I'm for knowing the truth, not the flu horror / fiction folks are propagating left and right as of late. On BOTH sides of the coin.

So until there is PROOF saying the CDC/WHO etc are releasing such things, it's all hearsay and often taken -far- out of context.

M.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Moshpet]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Moshpet]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

In 2007, as part of preparedness for an influenza pandemic, WHO worked together with health officials, regulatory authorities, and vaccine manufacturers to explore a broad range of issues surrounding the regulatory approval of pandemic vaccines. [1] Ways were sought to shorten the time between the emergence of a pandemic virus and the availability of safe and effective vaccines. Different regulatory pathways were assessed, and precautions needed to ensure quality, safety, and effectiveness were set out in detail.

Here in the above quote, notice no mention of the 1976 screw up when the vaccine killed more than flu, but they are telling us how wonderful the vaccine is.

Specific regulatory procedures have been devised to expedite the approval of pandemic vaccines. In the USA, for example, fewer data are required when the manufacturer already has a licensed influenza vaccine and intends to use the same manufacturing process for its pandemic vaccine. In the European Union, the European Medicines Agency uses a rolling review procedure whereby manufacturers can submit sets of data for regulatory review as they become available, without having to wait until all data can be submitted together in a single formal application. Also in Europe, some manufacturers have conducted advance studies using a so-called “mock-up” vaccine. Mock-up vaccines contain an active ingredient for an influenza virus that has not circulated recently in human populations and thus mimics the novelty of a pandemic virus. Such advance studies can greatly expedite regulatory approval.

Now, like I said in context is what matters. What is a mock up vaccine? In context why would You have a mock up vaccine with the statement that it the live strain hasn't circulated recently???????????? If it hasn't circulated recently, it is in a vaccine, it is used in a context of producing, and fast tracking vaccines; it's been used on People.......without their knowledge.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Moshpet

In 2007, as part of preparedness for an influenza pandemic, WHO worked together with health officials, regulatory authorities, and vaccine manufacturers to explore a broad range of issues surrounding the regulatory approval of pandemic vaccines. [1] Ways were sought to shorten the time between the emergence of a pandemic virus and the availability of safe and effective vaccines. Different regulatory pathways were assessed, and precautions needed to ensure quality, safety, and effectiveness were set out in detail.

Here in the above quote, notice no mention of the 1976 screw up when the vaccine killed more than flu, but they are telling us how wonderful the vaccine is.

>>>> What was the date of this quote, before or after the screw up?

Specific regulatory procedures have been devised to expedite the approval of pandemic vaccines. In the USA, for example, fewer data are required when the manufacturer already has a licensed influenza vaccine and intends to use the same manufacturing process for its pandemic vaccine. In the European Union, the European Medicines Agency uses a rolling review procedure whereby manufacturers can submit sets of data for regulatory review as they become available, without having to wait until all data can be submitted together in a single formal application. Also in Europe, some manufacturers have conducted advance studies using a so-called “mock-up” vaccine. Mock-up vaccines contain an active ingredient for an influenza virus that has not circulated recently in human populations and thus mimics the novelty of a pandemic virus. Such advance studies can greatly expedite regulatory approval.

Now, like I said in context is what matters. What is a mock up vaccine? In context why would You have a mock up vaccine with the statement that it the live strain hasn't circulated recently???????????? If it hasn't circulated recently, it is in a vaccine, it is used in a context of producing, and fast tracking vaccines; it's been used on People.......without their knowledge.

No, no, non, nein, nyet!

Where is the proof? You have no proof they released it into the public population, all you have is conjecture and theory.

There is no proof yet to say that they did. Proof, not conjecture. Evidence, stuff to back up such supposition, hard facts.

I could theorize that I can fly, but until I jump off the roof and do so it's just conjecture.
(I know better mind you...)

M.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

See, Sancho... this is exactly the problem. You make the 'factual statement' that 'more people died from the vaccine than the flu' in 1976. Check your facts, dude. There were over 16,000 flu-related deaths in the 1976 flu season and 25 linked to the vaccine although some 300 familes are making GBS claims.

Every day on ATS people are twisting and manufacturing hyperbole about this whole H1N1 situation. And the very people who are allegedly supposed to be the checks-and-balances for the MSM are behaving far more like the National Enquirer.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I got queasy reading that! I had to go check it out for myself
(not that I don't trust you sancho, I just had to get it straight
from the WHOrse's mouth). Now I am truly worried. The WHO
has just openly admitted to COMMITING BIOLOGICAL WARFARE.
I'm stunned.

It must be coming down soon for them to be so blatant
about what they're up to. Remember, if Obama decides
to call the flu a pandemic level 6 there will be no US law.
We'll all be in the pale blue world of UN and WHO law.
I am not making that up! Are we screwed or are we
screwed here?

Ah, fall.....these leaves are turning and it's flu season
once again and oh yes, it's time to get those shots.
It won't be the kind of shots many are expecting either!

As always thanks for being on the ball Sancho! Star, flag and
strangled banner.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It does not say that "pandemic" strains are released in general population via "mock up" vaccines. That would be immoral and idiotic at the same time.
Your first link however states:

that it is common procedure to release pandemic viruses into the population in order to get a jump ahead of the real pandemic

Well, maybe it is true and Pinky and the Brain are trying to take over the world, but in your (and theirs) WHO citation nobody claims that pandemic viruses are released in population.
And it is logical since mock up vaccine is:

A mock-up vaccine is a vaccine that mimics the future pandemic influenza vaccine in terms of its composition, manufacturing and control. However, instead of the pandemic influenza virus strain (which is unknown before the outbreak), the mock-up vaccine contains a strain of the influenza virus that has been specifically chosen because the population is immunologically naïve to it (i.e. has never been exposed to it).

www.emea.europa.eu...
See the difference?

[edit on 3-9-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

See, Sancho... this is exactly the problem. You make the 'factual statement' that 'more people died from the vaccine than the flu' in 1976. Check your facts, dude. There were over 16,000 flu-related deaths in the 1976 flu season and 25 linked to the vaccine although some 300 familes are making GBS claims.

Every day on ATS people are twisting and manufacturing hyperbole about this whole H1N1 situation. And the very people who are allegedly supposed to be the checks-and-balances for the MSM are behaving far more like the National Enquirer.

Sancho was referring to the 1976 Swine flu non-epidemic which was
the first nation-wide, government promoted flu vaccination program.

That particular Swine flu killed one soldier at fort dix, NJ. The vaccine
however killed several dozen and crippled thousands, 4,000 people
sought damages from the government for bodily harm, many of them
victims of guillain-barre syndrome.

In 1976 it was the government doing the fear-mongering as they
appear to be doing again today with the current H1N1 virus. For many
of us this appears to be some kind of historical deja vu.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

No there were 16,000+ flu deaths that season and there are 300 claims of GBS filed. Check the CDC. Of right... they're IN on it huh?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm not getting where all the confusion is coming from

Am I missing something?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I'm was giving you the figures for the Swine Flu of 1976 (which Sancho reffered to) NOT total flu deaths. As you know there's many strains of flu. It's just a bit of miscommunication between us. Nothing too unusual for ATS.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

You know what you're missing Sundancer? the inherent desire to argue for arguments sake. That's why we love and respect you!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
Ok I'm gonna have to call horse hockey on this one.

I went to the follow on article from that 'medical site' to the one at the WHO and there is nothing stating that they released such a virus out into the community.

Sigh...a paycheck does make one blind to the facts...

Deny Ignorance! This vaccination is given to HUMANS not mice.
Tricks are for kids!

Proof here:

A mock-up vaccine is a vaccine that mimics the future pandemic influenza vaccine in terms of its composition, manufacturing and control. However, instead of the pandemic influenza virus strain (which is unknown before the outbreak), the mock-up vaccine contains a strain of the influenza virus that has been specifically chosen because the population is immunologically naïve to it (i.e. has never been exposed to it).

After the final vaccine is ready, decisions on who should receive the vaccine, and when they should receive it, will be made by the government in each European Union Member State.

www.emea.europa.eu...

www.emea.europa.eu...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
More here on the human subjects used in this "mock up"

The EMEA’s scientific committee, the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP), looks at data on the methods used to make and test the mock-up vaccine, as well as the results from studies of the vaccine tested in healthy people. This information covers the immunogenicity of the vaccine (its ability to make the immune system, the body’s defence mechanism, produce antibodies against the virus strain), as well as its safety (side effects).

www.emea.europa.eu...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join