It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The HAARP Program and Mind/Population Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was watching a show on History Channel called That's Impossible about mind control and was surprised at how in depth they went about it. One of the key points that stood out to me was when they started talking about the HAARP program in relation to mind control.

They explained that HAARP antennas emit extremely low frequency (ELF) waves into the ionosphere which bounce back to the earth and supposedly provide data about weather patterns. But the documentary more than accuses the government of using the study of weather as a cover story and that it is really being used for behavior modification in the mass population using radio waves with the same frequency as our brain operates. Here's the video, please watch it:

Other interesting videos:
History Channel confirms the existence of chemtrails

History Channel on weather warfare

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shockme

Yes very interesting shockme.

The HAARP program has been involved in 'mind control' scenarios from it's inception. Basically it uses two coincident frequencies, which when combined in the brain, make a beat frequency. (This lies within the Alpha/Theta range of brain freqs)
You can Google Binaural Beats and you will understand the concept.

Some people are more susceptible to these frequencies, and I have at times heard weird buzzing noises, which I cant explain from any other sources.
I guess the PTB think we can't live our lives by ourselves and that we need direction.
Anyway, S&F

Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thank you!

The thing that struck me most is that certain frequencies can produce specific effects, like happiness, then another can produce depression and another can incite riotous behavior. If people start rioting I would be weary to join in.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shockme

Yes the brain is very frequency specific. Certain engrams of frequencies are involved in every emotion we have. The agencies involved in this have recorded a lot of engram frequency patterns and averaged them for general use. This means that although they don't match your brain freqs exactly they have a 'big enough effect' to alter your moods and thinking patterns.
This is like wide scale population control.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Yeah, I remember watching that episode when it first aired several weeks ago. That really is some scary stuff. Personally, what I find more scary than HAARP, however, is the leaked CIA files about mind control. While HAARP could potentially (and perhaps will) be used as an application of mind control techniques, it is mostly speculative in that matter.

However, the leaked CIA files show the true colors of our government and high-level officials. For example, Project MK-ULTRA. The CIA was responsible for covertly performing "extensive testing and experimentation" on unwitting American citizens, without their knowledge or consent. This testing involved giving the subjects illicit drugs without their knowledge. A few Americans even died as a result of these secret tests. When an investigation into the project was called for, the director of the CIA at the time ordered all of the documents and files involving the project destroyed in order to make a full investigation impossible. However, years later some back-up records that had survived the original destruction orders were found in a separate storage facility.

Given the shrews that are in office or have other types of high-ranking positions at any time, HAARP becomes much more terrifying though. Combine the facts that there is an installation that provides those with authority with the means to implement mind control, in addition to evidence of our own government's agencies disregarding any rights of the citizens by performing secret and illegal experiments and then disposing of the evidence so the public doesn't find out about it, and you have a recipe for disaster. All it takes is one person who is somewhat unstable, or even worse (such as a fascist), and the world will be ruined...

S & F

[edit on 3-9-2009 by LetTheTruthBeTold]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yeah, the History Channel is putting out some good stuff lately. I didn't see the one about mind control but I've seen others in this series. I'm glad to see them doing it.

top topics

join