It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon Inhabited?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The silence was deafening

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Quote: "India's maiden mission to the moon Chandrayaan has found first evidence of water on the moon. A joint Indo-US study published in the prestigious American journal SCIENCE has revealed this startling finding.

The new pictures of the moon show blue patches indicating the presence of water molecules near poles of the moon.

Chandrayaan's startling findings have been reinforced by data from two other older spacecrafts Cassini and High Impact, but the clincher really came from the 100 million dollar Indian moon mission which was recently lost in space.

Many more goodies are still expected from India's short love affair with the moon."

Increases the possibility of discovering life on the Moon!

Soon my question "Is the Moon inhabited?" could lose the question mark…

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
There must be some reason why we haven't been back to the moon since 72... i wonder why.. Hmmmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Great film about the Moon conspiracy, some new info!, well new to me which made it more exciting!

www.niburu.nl...

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadoMan
Great film about the Moon conspiracy, some new info!, well new to me which made it more exciting!

www.niburu.nl...

And what if you want a serious, impartial documentary that wasn't created by a known scam-artist?

What would you recommend then?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

edit on 1/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

Soon my question "Is the Moon inhabited?" could lose the question mark…

Then it would be grammatically incorrect, but I essentially agree with you.

I'm not sure if it's inhabited, but there's certainly something going on up there. If you read Patrick Moore's piece in the British Magazine "Sky at Night", he pretty much tells you the best places to point your telescope at when looking for transient lunar phenomena (the best euphemism for "out of the ordinary lights, gas clouds and flying objects" ever coined).

I'm not sure if you'll get anything from photos unless they've been uploaded by an independent amateur astronomer. NASA is too affiliated with your paranoid military, fearful of losing funding and worried about upsetting Christians for any kind of straight answer. There are some amazing YouTube vids of the moon's surface which render the multi-million dollar NASA images and missions almost useless.

A recent thread here about the moon turned up some great stuff. Do a quick search. I believe answers to many "astrological phenomenae" lay with a serious an open study of the moon.

Whether anybody actually lives on the moon (or just below the surface where there's water) or just uses it as an Earth monitoring station is up for grabs. Theyre probably clever robots is my guess as The cool conditions are perfect for technology. I'm pretty certain well all find out soon enough.

Heads will roll.

edit on 30/1/2012 by objectman because: Brevity and grammar

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Why was this thread bumped up with no comment?
It's from 2009...

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Not much has changed on the moon since then, so it's alll still relevant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join