It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is the Moon Inhabited?

page: 4
9
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   





here is a gigantic city on the moon;
there is a huge gigantic statue at the city gates or at the mouth of a dam;
i tried to outline the structures as much as possible, but its really hard to do with just a mouse;

the statue must be like 20 miles tall; it seems to be praying and is wearing a dome type of hat;
there are bunker doors in the mountainside that must be like 50 to 100 feet tall;
there is also a bridge in the middle of the picture, and you could see 2 support beams underneath the bridge;
to the left of the statue seems to be a whole bunch of buildings




posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage
 

Do you know what area are we looking at in those images?



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
according to me ,the moon is inhabited from the aliens one



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage
 
I'm glad to see some people have an imagination, and I've got one too! I can imagine different things that the monolith on Phobos might be.

But in those moon images, I see craters, rocks and shadows, and I have a hard time imagining much else.
Even the red lines drawn on the craters don't seem to hide the fact that they are craters..

Besides if you believe the conspiracy theorists that NASA has edited out the pictures of bases on the moon, you won't get to see those pics anyway unless you're a NASA insider




[edit on 18-9-2009 by Arbitrageur]



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage
 


Hi Dj "SHARPER IMAGE"

Do you know a guy "vze2xjjk"?

You are the twin of that guy..... or YOU ARE vze2xjjk?



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
There was talk of a thread about whether the moon is inhabited! I just can't seem to find it amongst all this talk of rolling rocks moving entirely within the laws of physics.

Hi there OP welcome to ATS, just a word of warning though. The motto of this site is 'Deny Ignorance', there are many very intelligent, knowledgeable, and wise people on this site who can, will and should expose ignorance wherever they find it. It does you no favours to keep pounding out the same thoughts when others have demonstrated them to be incorrect.

I always think of it like this quote from somebody I've totally forgotten:

When the facts change, my opinions change also.

So when new knowledge comes to my attention about a particular subject, I absorb it and re-evaluate the validity of my own opinions, beliefs and assumptions based on that new knowledge.



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
How can you present overblown, blurry lunar photos and then claim you see things in these photos that are not visible except to your distorted eyes. Why don't you post a nice, sharp, high-resolution photo? You can't because the nice, sharp, high-resolution photos do not show anything out of the ordinary, just natural lunar landscapes.


Originally posted by DjSharperimage






here is a gigantic city on the moon;
there is a huge gigantic statue at the city gates or at the mouth of a dam;
i tried to outline the structures as much as possible, but its really hard to do with just a mouse;

the statue must be like 20 miles tall; it seems to be praying and is wearing a dome type of hat;
there are bunker doors in the mountainside that must be like 50 to 100 feet tall;
there is also a bridge in the middle of the picture, and you could see 2 support beams underneath the bridge;
to the left of the statue seems to be a whole bunch of buildings



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have heard rumors in dark places that John Lear actually has a copy of one of NASA's old books that they published moon surface pictures in, before they got their coverup machine in full swing.

I think they may be posted somewhere here on ATS but I can't find them.
Maybe if you ask him nicely and promise to give him stars and flags he might indulge you.


I'm sure they are way better quality than what you have been looking at.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by ashamedamerican]



posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You don't need to ask a nutcase for anything. I have a bunch of old NASA pictorial volumes including the big and heavy "LUNAR ORBITER PHOTOGRAPHIC ATLAS OF THE MOON" with over 600 high resolution b&w plates. You don't have to ask me nicely, either, just ask and I'll look it up for you and if someone teaches me how to post photos here I'll copy the plate with my digital camera and post it here.


Originally posted by ashamedamerican
I have heard rumors in dark places that John Lear actually has a copy of one of NASA's old books that they published moon surface pictures in, before they got their coverup machine in full swing.

I think they may be posted somewhere here on ATS but I can't find them.
Maybe if you ask him nicely and promise to give him stars and flags he might indulge you.


I'm sure they are way better quality than what you have been looking at.

[edit on 18-9-2009 by ashamedamerican]



posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
How can you present overblown, blurry lunar photos and then claim you see things in these photos that are not visible except to your distorted eyes. Why don't you post a nice, sharp, high-resolution photo? You can't because the nice, sharp, high-resolution photos do not show anything out of the ordinary, just natural lunar landscapes.


Originally posted by DjSharperimage






here is a gigantic city on the moon;
there is a huge gigantic statue at the city gates or at the mouth of a dam;
i tried to outline the structures as much as possible, but its really hard to do with just a mouse;

the statue must be like 20 miles tall; it seems to be praying and is wearing a dome type of hat;
there are bunker doors in the mountainside that must be like 50 to 100 feet tall;
there is also a bridge in the middle of the picture, and you could see 2 support beams underneath the bridge;
to the left of the statue seems to be a whole bunch of buildings


These photos are as sharp as it gets;
the video was taken by an amature astronomist;
its not from NASA;
i kind of messed up with the craters to the far left;
since the photo was highly magnified when i was trying to do the outlines with my mouse;
but in the Center of the photo you could clearly see a gigantic humanoid statue with a rectangular shaped city wall right behind it;
some of the lines going into the crater that i outlined are actually roads or track marks, you have to blow the picture up to see it



posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   





i tried to do a better job at highlighting the structure;
the outline on the far right is where a wall used to be but is now rubble;
but you could clearly see 90 degree angles that the rubble forms;
in the bottom center is a humaniod statue;
to the left of the city wall you could see a road going up the wall and then down into a crator;
on the north city wall are huge bunker doors;
in the center of the city/castle complex looks like a bridge and a dried up or empty pond or lake
and to the right of the statue looks like some kind of dam or city gates;
theres alot more if you look closer;



posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   




here is another photo of a gigantic Face Statue;
and there are also 2 rectangular shaped structures with towers comming out the middle of it;
you could see the statue and the rectangular structures and towers casting shadows

here is the original video
the video was made using a telescope on Earth,
the video looks kind of blurry because of Earth's Atmosphere


[edit on 19-9-2009 by DjSharperimage]



posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by DjSharperimage
 


Hi Dj "SHARPER IMAGE"

Do you know a guy "vze2xjjk"?

You are the twin of that guy..... or YOU ARE vze2xjjk?



I have no idea who vze is;
ive only been visiting this site for about a month now;
and why do you say im his twin?



posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Hi Dj "SHARPER IMAGE"
Do you know a guy "vze2xjjk"?
You are the twin of that guy..... or YOU ARE vze2xjjk?


No its not the same style I can spot vze2xjjk a mile away...

Besides it says John Lenard Walson on those images



posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
You don't need to ask a nutcase for anything.


You know I am getting awfully tired of you referring to other members using insulting tones. You realize it is against the T&C here, don't you? We at ATS try to set an example by not attacking someone's personal character just because we disagree with them
especially someone who hasn't posted here in a year



I have a bunch of old NASA pictorial volumes including the big and heavy "LUNAR ORBITER PHOTOGRAPHIC ATLAS OF THE MOON" with over 600 high resolution b&w plates.


Good for you but John and I have the several of the original photos and 16x20 negatives... your digital camera copy of a book won't be necessary... besides ASU now has the good copies in high res







Posting a picture is not hard... you just upload it to ATS media and paste the link into the post.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by zorgon]



posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I do not know the official source of this photo, but in this image there are many strange things.
I would want that someone help me to understand how these anomalies can be formed on the lunar surface.



A bright and luminous crater within a crater in shadow


Geometric formations


Geometric formations


Geometric formations and Head (in red Box)


A humanoid figure


A closer view on the face



[edit on 23-9-2009 by Imagir]



posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir
 



Imagir.....are you Taymour? from this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

your writing styles are identical......I'm just curious



posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Yer I would say the moon is inhabited , Also Mars, Venus on another dimension , Saturn maybe well not the planet but the rings and there moons!

But Mars worries me I had a dream where I was traveling through the tunnels of Mars and all the locals where in a bother, I don't know exactly what it was but the Earth had gifted the Martians a hundred tons of gold a very rare element on Mars and either by cultural etiquette or by contract this debt had to be repaid somehow and I seen these people stripmine there food source and all they had to repay this debt. But I felt that this was a trap to put them under the same economic slavery that is happening on earth.

But I hope it is only a dream! But I wouldn't put it pass the greedy elites either!



posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Imagir
 



Imagir.....are you Taymour? from this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

your writing styles are identical......I'm just curious


I'm thinking that's probably a "yes" then.......thought so.



posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll
 


If you answer your own questions you will always get the answers you want, that's cheating.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join