It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the Antarctican Stargate device ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Now, that I've got your attention, I'll start of by stating that what I'm about to show you is highly unlikely to be a "Stargate" as popularized on tv.
But I have to admit, the moment I first saw it I said to myself ... "Holy crap ! thats looks just like a Stargate ... WTF !!!"

I've lately been doing some intensive searching of Antarctica and have found numerous strange and unusual anomalous items which I've displayed in my other thread
"Very unusual holes/openings/entrances found in Antartica"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and have been pleasantly surprised at the considerable amount of interest thats been generated.

This latest "find" I considered so unusual (and in my opinion ... incredible) that I decided to place it in a new thread of it's own and invite comments and observations as to what it may be, it's function and purpose. Whatever it may be, whatever it's purpose is ... I guarantee that it's not the result of misinterpreting pixellation or snow or ice or rocks or melt water, etc, etc ... it's REAL and it EXISTS !

Having said all this, simply don't take my word for it ... I'd now like you to take a look at the following images and if you're so inclined, go have at look at the originals on Google Earth.

Coordinates:
66 48' 06.14"S
89 10' 31.06"E

This 1st image shows you the general location and environment where the ring is located.
The ring itself is shown in yellow ... the red border highlights what appears to be a structure that has been covered in what looks like a kind of camouflage material to make it blend into the background when viewed from the air.

A closer view of the ring & structure.

Here the ring is being viewed from above and almost edge on ... but sufficient detail is visible to make it apparent that it IS a ring like structure.
The circumference of the ring can be easily seen and it's obvious it's composed of something that looks like very shiny metal.
The back of the ring is against the snow/rock and the front of the ring faces the lake ... why ? could it be that the ring is actually built into the rock wall behind it as an opening or entrance allowing access into the cliff behind it ?

Here's the ring viewed from a different angle.

Here we see the structure located next to the ring.
There is a clearly visible circular/tubular opening and the structure appaears to be covered in some kind of camouflage material to make it blend in with the ground when viewed from above.

So, unless I'm really far of the mark with this, what we seem to have here is an actual and man-made opening/entrance that may possibly lead into a genuine base built and hidden within the cliff behind it !

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I can't see it that well with those pictures . Do you have any other pictures that we can see clearly or some more evidence.Help me help you.Peace.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I can see what looks like a ring but in comparing size with the ground around it it looks massive,can't see the structure i'm afraid,even though you've highlighted it.
i think there is a stargate of sorts but not in open air like this

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by A por uvas
I can't see it that well with those pictures . Do you have any other pictures that we can see clearly or some more evidence.Help me help you.Peace.

I'm really sorry that the images I've shown don't do as good a job in showing you what I'm referring to as I'd like them to.
There's absolutely NO doubt that the ring structure is right there and that it is NOT a case of mistaking something natural and turning it into a "man-made" object.
For some reason, someone HAS gone and constructed a ring device into the side of that cliff ... if you haven't already done so, go take a look at the location with GE ... look carefully and you'll soon see that it is clearly artificial.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The building isn't camouflaged to blend in the with the background. It's just google using an airbrush to hide sensitive images.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhynouk
I can see what looks like a ring but in comparing size with the ground around it it looks massive,can't see the structure i'm afraid,even though you've highlighted it.

The approx diameter of the ring is 10 metres ... so it's a sizeable object.
It stands out quite well because of the shiny material it's constructed from and has clearly been deliberately positioned to be in contact with the side of the cliff.

The only logical reason I can think of for it being in that position is that it's actually an opening or entrance to something INSIDE the cliff (behind the ring).
This is the best evidence I've seen that suggests there's some truth behind the "base in Antarctica" theories.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus

Originally posted by rhynouk

The approx diameter of the ring is 10 metres ... so it's a sizeable object.
It stands out quite well because of the shiny material it's constructed from and has clearly been deliberately positioned to be in contact with the side of the cliff.

The only logical reason I can think of for it being in that position is that it's actually an opening or entrance to something INSIDE the cliff (behind the ring).
This is the best evidence I've seen that suggests there's some truth behind the "base in Antarctica" theories.

HAhHAaha 10 meters???

There goes your thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I have seen something very similar to this and I think, maybe, it is a pipeline that comes out of the ground and has a couple of 10-25 degree joints to redirect it under the water or on in the direction needed..
Most likely just needed an altitude adjustment???? Due to the way the land lays it is obviously mountainous.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

HAhHAaha 10 meters???

There goes your thread.

I'm sorry but that went totally over my head .... why should the size of the object have a negative effect on the thread ?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by tauristercus

Damn I'm using my mobile now so can't see the pics. Really enjoyed your other thread so will look as soon as I get home. You are like the google earth king. Sure TPTB are pretty miffed that google earth is around.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RankRancid
Reply to post by tauristercus

Damn I'm using my mobile now so can't see the pics. Really enjoyed your other thread so will look as soon as I get home. You are like the google earth king. Sure TPTB are pretty miffed that google earth is around.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

The other thread definitely had some very unusual and interesting anomalies that made you wonder whether there was any human involvement in their creation/construction but unfortunately no smoking gun.
This new artifact is for once completely unambiguous and clearly artificial and definitely there for a purpose. Someone made it ... and someone put it there for a reason.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
How the heck you spotted that is simply beyond me ... but well done !!
S & F for you !

I've just taken a look at the images on Google Earth and you are absolutely right about it being some kind of circle or ring thats been deliberately placed there against that rocky wall.
It's just too bad that the image of the ring was taken edge on but as you stated, there is just sufficient detail to see that the ring material is of some shiny substance (clearly artificial) and that it is most certainly circular.

If you examine the ring closely, you can see that there's somekind of white material taking up the majority of the interior of the ring ... so you have what looks exactly like a rounded, silvery outside rim filled with a white substance.

And I have to agree with you that the only logical reason I can think of for it being there is that it's the opening or an entrance to something in the rock or cliff directly behind it.

So is this the 1st bit of reasonable evidence that may start to confirm the stories of hidden bases in antarctica ? I'm beginning to think so !

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Wow insane find. You have a very good eye. I'm guessing where's wally champion for the last 10 years? I made it to the finals last year. With guys like you no wonder I didn't win.

Hey! It's late this side.

Can't wait to wake up later and see what phage has said. I'm going to go dream about it now.

Once again great find
S & Flagged

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am sorry but this looks like just more Paradolia to me albeit forced paradolia.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
I am sorry but this looks like just more Paradolia to me albeit forced paradolia.

That's ok if you can't make it out .... guess some people are more capable than others of recovering valid informational content from a background of noise.
After all, that's why the military pays big dollars and employs large numbers of people with such abilities to spend their days scanning satellite images for worthwhile intel.

But irrespective, the ring IS there ... of that I'm 110% convinced !

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by vita eternus

*shakes his head* Geee, can your head get much bigger? Just because you think you see something there doesn't mean it is.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

But irrespective, the ring IS there ... of that I'm 110% convinced !

Thanks for that confirmation, Vita Eternus

With topics such as the one for this thread, it's inevitable that some will simply be either unable or unwilling to accept reasonable evidence of something actually being there as the OP claims it is. And of course, the images from GE are never as good as one would wish.

But at least this time, it's a guarantee that something incredibly unusual is actually there and being used by someone for some purpose !

[edit on 4-9-2009 by tauristercus]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

Wow ! great find

I've never been one to assign much truth to hidden bases in Antarctica but this ring object of yours has me seriously reconsidering !
I can see the ring is totally real and I wonder who put it there and why.

S & F for you, my friend ... excellent find

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

*shakes his head* Geee, can your head get much bigger? Just because you think you see something there doesn't mean it is.

Not big headed at all ... if the ring wasn't clearly there and clearly artificial, then there's no way it would have stood out so easily for me to spot. I've spent quite some time checking out Antarctica using GE and can tell if I'm looking at something natural like ice or rocks, or something incredibly unusual and manmade ... which this ring certainly is.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Playing with the day/night function certainly makes the "camouflaged" area stand out a little bit more. If it is camo netting, you'd think they'd use a little more black in the pattern to break it up a bit. I'm not a camo expert by any means, but it seems a bit too stark white to me for a serious attempt at hiding it. Having said that - FWIW the patterns of the shadows in surrounding features don't quite match up to the way the camo area reflects light. As for the "ring". Trust a bloody hobbit to screw things up. That's what you get for throwing the thing into the Great River and letting it be lost forever in the depths of the ocean! I can't quite make up my mind about the ring structure.

What type of GE are you using? And how the devil did you find this? Will your bosses be peeved that you are using their expensive software then trying to pass it off as standard Google Earth?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join