It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas fund-raiser dines with U.S. president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hamas fund-raiser dines with U.S. president

vladtepesblog.com...

I'm starting to think that the One World Religion will be Islam. I prefer communism with no religion, if our only choice is Islam. Or, maybe Islam is "our friend" today, but will be "our enemy" in another 10 years. I doubt it. Europe will be majority Muslim soon, and the best way to control Islam is by communism, so the future One World Religion will be Islam under the control of communism.

Ladies, fix your hair now and show it off while you can, before you're forced to cover it. I'm assuming England will force women to cover their hair within 10 years, and the rest of Europe will follow. America might fight back, and it will take about 40 years for Islam to conquer, unless the Hispanics are converted, which would quicken the process.

"Allah hu'agbar!" I'd rather worship outer-space aliens than the Muslim Allah.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I don't think it would happen. The only reason they have been able to maintain a grip on the countries they currently have is because of centuries of heritage surrounding Islam. People have tasted the fruit of personal liberties and would not likely give it up for religion -- well, a theistic one at least.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Dr. Ingrid Mattson, president, Islamic Society of North America broke bread with the ever appeasing president. ISNA was named as an unindicted co conspirator in the Holy Land Foundations terrorist fund raising campaign for Hamas. ISNA is also linked with the Muslim Brotherhood which is hell bent on the destruction of the west [especially America] from within its own governments and institutions.Text

from the link provided

I cannot help but wonder what this guy is thinking! He is surrounded with people that hate the US and what it stands for. Marxist revolutionaries, ultra liberals, people with a real history of supporting Domestic Terror organizations...and now playing host to someone in the WH with these connections.

How much worse is this going to get people.

OP I hope you don't mind me posting that portion of your link.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'll never practice Islam or even care about it. I see all religion as a tool only. Why would anyone in their right mind let someone force you into wearing this or that and worship whatever?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
hmm this isnt good....... i dont understand why in the past.. the world HATED judaism, a fine, calm religion who keep themselves to themselves, but tolerate islam which in 2009 is a barbaric keep no prisoners, type cult

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Remember also that Islam is a one-way street. You cannot convert away. If men with guns asked me to be Muslim, I'd say, "Sure, why not?" while thinking about the guns in their hands. If those men stuck around and made sure I went to the mosque, on the other hand, like in (soon to be) half of the world, my children would be forced to be raised Muslim as well. That's why America will not become Muslim soon. There are too many Christians, those who wouldn't just say, "Sure, why not?" just to survive. If the Muslims of London acted the way they do in LA, or Chicago, they would be slaughtered by hordes of hoodlums or hillbillies. America doesn't need to worry about Islam yet, but this century they will.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weneedtokn0w
hmm this isnt good....... i dont understand why in the past.. the world HATED judaism, a fine, calm religion who keep themselves to themselves, but tolerate islam which in 2009 is a barbaric keep no prisoners, type cult

Read the Koran, carefully. Islam itself was initiated, as the Koran makes clear, with careful reading, as a result of pressure felt in Arab society, emanating from the Jews. (I would quote passages, but I can't find my copy of the Koran. It's somewhere under a pile of books in my room.)

Now, the story goes, that Mohammed had the Koran dictated to him by Allah. The Koran devotes considerable time to the connection between particular political and military matters and the the preservation and dissemination of the faith.

Allah is very interested in politics.

If you read the Bible, the Jewish holy book, you will find a similar interest in political and military matters evinced by Yaweh, the Jewish god.

In both cases the faithful have based political and military activity on the perceived interests of their respective gods.

Their gods have mandated murder and theft, war and rapine, and the faithful of both these religions have carried them out. (I'm sure I don't have to add that the Christians have done the same.)

God is a very convenient imaginary friend for adults. Why did I go to war? God made me do it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Look behind the scenes, watch what else is being done, this is a carefully planned agenda.....Look at the guest's background as noted in the OP, research the background of the many czars being appointed...remember, a czar does not need a natsec (national security) clearance, does not need a congressional approval or investigation, but has IMMENSE power......My numbers may be wrong, but I believe Bush had 8 czars, obama has 26 at last count....why would you need that many czars, instead of cabinet level appointments, that need congressional approval????? maybe czars can do things without the People's representatives approval? make your own conclusions.......

[edit on 3-9-2009 by habu71]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
All religions can be used as tools by politicians.

I'm convinced that the Americans are using the Taliban to try to destabilize Pakistan at the moment. They are trying, by careful use of military force, to squeeze them out of Afghanistan and into Pakistan like some kind of deadly bacillus. Fortunately the Pakistanis can see through this strategy and are acting decisively.

new topics

top topics

join