It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Moon Base

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WulfBand

It's True !! Kittys are on the moon too, maken shoor !!

When it comes to moon vids, this one breaks the sound barrier... oO

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Exactly!!...

I threw this together real quick...
PS
zoom=300%
smart sharpen - advanced
amount=500%
radius=8.1 pixels
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57473b03ad4e.jpg[/atsimg]
Red= Crater outline (top edge)
Blue= misc small impact holes/craters (on the "spaceship" also)
Orange= Same color variations in crater and on "spaceship" ??

Sorry the texture/color variations are not going to be the exact same on the ship and moon's surface, look your self.. dont even have to alter or zoom to see it!

[edit on 3-9-2009 by kyleplatinum]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Pinch me again, If you only knew how many decades it has been trying to get this through to people............. that this Solar System alone is full of life not just the MOON.

I'll leave it at that I'm busy

*PINCH*

Please, do convince me?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I do see the spaceship before the coloring, although it could just be part of the crater.

Some of the people you put in there though were not there before. At least I couldn't see them. Maybe you added them for affect but I didn't see them beforehand.

Interesting idea none the less. I bet this starts a whole new trend in the UFO world.

Lipsticking the Moon. You better copyright that friend.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I can't believe this crap has got 74 flags??
While decent, interesting and thought provoking threads go more or less unread... absolute rubbish like coloured rocks gets 74 flags and loads of stars?

The bad side of ATS on display right here...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Great thread I see you put a lot of work into this and good luck with the chemo.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Ain't it a shame, blupblup??

I've seen this trend all in the last year or so.

I am truly fearing for the sanity of Humanity.

(BTW...I'm trademarking that prase. Others their 'lipstick on the Moon', I got my phrase, thank-you-very-much!)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i]reply to post by kyleplatinum

Hmmm, Sorry Kyle, but reducing the resolution and levels, and increasing the contrast of the image to the point where everything looks like it's one of.... what? 4 shades of grey/black/white? Will make anything look unconvincing.
It would certainly lead to "Same color variations in crater and on "spaceship" "!!

I agree that the crater rim is approximately where you've highlighted in red.
And that some of the dark patches look like small random impacts, but I don't think we can definitively say that all black areas are necessarily the same?
The black areas on the object in question, if it were for example a craft, could be.... Nosecone section, cockpit section, insignia, markings, intakes, outlets... who knows?
The scale of the crater, does throw the "craft" theory into serious question, though. If the info from the previous poster is correct?
G

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Gordi The Drummer]

Removed post by mistake - replaced post and points lost - apologies, Gordi

[edit on 3/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by M3D007
A better Resolution image is here: www.lpi.usra.edu... , but i dont see any alien or alien craft there....

M3D007

[edit on 3-9-2009 by M3D007]

but But but it's the nail in the coffin - IT HAS TO BE A SHIP!!!

You're just a disinfo agent from nasa. Why dont you go back to your office, nark!!!!!11

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It truly is my friend

If the OP had just presented the video, without the lines, text and colours... people (ok some people would still see yeti's and Obama and so on but the majority of sane people) would have not seen anything but rocks and craters.

What is the world coming to eh?

And yes my friend... i also fear for the sanity of humanity.... hey that rhymes

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

link   
Can I just mention something I don't think anyone else has brought up yet?

Even if the OP's graphical talent is actually super-imposed colour representations of buildings, people and craft on the moon who said it was an Annunaki base???

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Annuanaki, sumerian gods, are not known to live on the moon...

link   
Sorry to sound like a kill joy but after seeing the video and also seeing the original photograph I think at least most of it is just a bunch of craters, rocks and shadows. When areas are highlighted in a very pixilated photograph of course they will appear like something else. The rocky terrain with strong shadows casting on them will of course create odd looking shapes somewhere down the line and this is what we are seeing here. There is no way of confirming that these are buildings etc because the images are so pixilated. And when you highlight them with colour then it gives that illusion even more by making it stand out. I think we should always have our rational heads on.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WulfBand

Annunaki Moon Base

www.youtube.com

While going thru chemo I was looking at pictures of the moon and started to think, Why are all the pictures B&W? So I started to color in this photo and came up with some AMAZING discovery.

Moon Base (Basses) EXPOSED

Link:

www.lpi.usra.edu...
(visit the link for the full news article)

A little misleading here with the News article tag making it seem like the 'article' came from LPI then adding a link that doesn't work

Perhaps you could get a mod to correct that? Thanks

Second... why is this an "Annunaki Moon Base" Can you provide me with evidence to link this to the Annunaki?

Third..

Mission reel
www.lpi.usra.edu...

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Print resolution
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Fourth

That is one big mother of a ship...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
At first i couldn't see anything out of the ordinary just colored bits of rock then i started the video again and got to 4 mins and just said WOW out loud. The image at 4 mins + is insane. Great work, S&F, Good luck with the Chemo.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by kyleplatinum

Hmmm, Sorry Kyle, but reducing the resolution and levels, and increasing the contrast of the image to the point where everything looks like it's one of.... what? 4 shades of grey/black/white? Will make anything look unconvincing.
It would certainly lead to "Same color variations in crater and on "spaceship" "!!

I agree that the crater rim is approximately where you've highlighted in red.
And that some of the dark patches look like small random impacts, but I don't think we can definitively say that all black areas are necessarily the same?
The black areas on the object in question, if it were for example a craft, could be.... Nosecone section, cockpit section, insignia, markings, intakes, outlets... who knows?
The scale of the crater, does throw the "craft" theory into serious question, though. If the info from the previous poster is correct?
G

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Gordi The Drummer]

Like I said.... you dont even have to alter or zoom the image at all to see
what i was pointing out, come on man....just look!.....
The texture/color inside the back of the crater is the same as the outside of your so called "spaceship" not to mention how big the "ship" would be damn!

-Can't say it enough "I want a spaceship to be there just as bad as you do"

The picture that someone posted of the same crater from top view, should sum it up right there.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by blupblup

o shut up

Excuse me??

And why should i shut up?

Because you are gullible and believe any and every bit of crap that comes on this site?

And yeah i know....you're a time-travelling, grey alien, indigo star-child who can predict the future...

But the rules of civility still apply to you

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Double post

[edit on 3/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join