It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Moon Base

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

My heart is broken that you use Chemo, Chemo kills blood cells, i know its off-topic, but pm me for the info if you like

I have had chemo before, I understand the negative sides but believe it has kept me living a lot longer than my prognosis. i just felt i had to respond as the last thing you want when your on chemo is people telling you how bad it is for you. you bloody well know, when your on it. until you find yourself being told you have to take chemo or your going to die. I think you should allow the OP to choose his own direction on this one without the added stresses

To the OP good luck with the fight, keep positive and keep on bringing great threads like this. keeping your mind busy is really important.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by woodwardjnr]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by LosTNForGotteNWayS

Look more closely, at the surrounding terrain.

Pay particular attention to the shadows in the craters, and how the different angles and light create shadows.

THEN, look at the feature that people think is a 'spaceship'.

You are seeing shadows. The land is concave, not convex.

Those photos are altered, contrast enhanced. It's the Moon!! In bright sunlight, no atmosphere to scatter light. Shadow edges are sharp, sharper than you see on Earth.

Light, shadow, illusion.

Sorry.

im not talking about the "craft"

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
what if its not an plane type of craft but a large bullet train on maglevas or simular, as i recall there was evidence from the late 1800´s of proposed robots and drones that would populate and build the structures on the moon before mankind ventured there ,

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

There are many far more affective and healthy ways to go about cancer than chemo....chemo is just so they can have you pay and keep paying rather than fixing the problem in the first place....

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A better Resolution image is here: www.lpi.usra.edu... , but i dont see any alien or alien craft there....

M3D007

[edit on 3-9-2009 by M3D007]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Link is on the youtube video description.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosTNForGotteNWayS
reply to post by woodwardjnr

There are many far more affective and healthy ways to go about cancer than chemo....chemo is just so they can have you pay and keep paying rather than fixing the problem in the first place....

so you've successfully fought cancer without chemotherapy. Unfortunately i was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumour and all the alternative therapies you have in the world will do little to stop it. On this one Im taking my doctors advice. I dont pay for my chemo either. NHS supply all the drugs.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Would everybody please pay attention to what weedwhacker wrote. It's a bunch of craters and shadows. In the exact same way people see faces where there aren't any, it's just what the mind does, looks for something familiar, that it can recognise as something, even when there's nothing there at all.

You can colour in a black and white photo ina number of different ways to make it look like any number of different things are there. Hell just think of the UFO pictures that are actually slightly off a side on view of a bird - a lot of people can see the wings and beak and know it's a bird, but others will construe different lines and shapes in the pixels of the image and fancey they see a saucer style craft, they might even point to the engine, or antigravity field generator, but it's just wishful thinking.

It's a nice vid OP, I really like the music and the general way it's put together (you take a bit long to get to the images though!), but you're just seeing what you want to, not what's there. I'm sure people will turn that phrase around on me, and that I don't believe in moon bases which is why my mind doesn;t 'see' the truth, but actually I'm perfectly happy to believe that there are bases on the moon, but proof of that thisis not...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Can you say "Pareidolia"? Sure, sure you can, lol.

Man, not only did you bust the moon base stuff wide open with this astonishing work, you seemed to know who built them and why!!! Who would have thunk that the powers in charge wouldn't be able to hide such a monumental secret from some dude with internet access and a laptop combined with too much free time and an overactive imagination?

The real sad thing here is not your thread or your post, its the sheer amount of sheep that lap it up. Common sense, reason and logic has no place when your trying to deny ignorance I guess, lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WulfBand

Annunaki Moon Base

www.youtube.com

While going thru chemo I was looking at pictures of the moon and started to think, Why are all the pictures B&W? So I started to color in this photo and came up with some AMAZING discovery.

Moon Base (Basses) EXPOSED

Link:

www.lpi.usra.edu...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com

My reality meter just went right off the scale.

Excellent, really excellent.

[edit on 9/3/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed Youtube froze the "views" counter at 304?

Now I know there's something to this. Excellent video.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by mishabaikal]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The real sad thing here is not your thread or your post, its the sheer amount of sheep that lap it up. Common sense, reason and logic has no place when your trying to deny ignorance I guess, lol.

Agreed. I believe there's something up there, but the entire video left me confused as to what I was supposed to be looking at. Around 60 flags for a thread that's been up barely 6 hours? Are people even watching the video, or are they flagging it due to "lol moon bases"? Maybe somebody can go through each picture and provided a detailed analysis of what I'm supposed to be seeing, because I'm not seeing anything other than moon rocks and craters.

reply to post by mishabaikal

No, there isn't. Don't try to use YouTube's laggy update system to further the argument.

[edit on 9/3/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
You've put alot of work into this & it's greatly appreciated but i feel structures & ships on the moon would have been hidden alot better than just taking the colour out.
The thing that looks like a shuttle is interesting but again could be because the colour has been added.
something is up there but i'm not sure we'll ever find out what it is.
s & f for your amazing efforts

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Can anyone who is seeing nothing more than light and shadows here, please explain to me, how a deep shadow within the bowl of a crater, can suddenly be interrupted, by a bright, solid, "light" area, as seen in the close-up, contrast enhanced version of the still image (below)?

Especially when the "light" area also has very definite solid black "shadow" below it running off to the left. And variations in the actual "light"ness which seem to follow contours running along the length of the "light" area. As well as darker "shadow" areas around, and especially below, the "light" area, within the crater?
Not to mention the very bright, point of "light" below the main "light" area.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/915f3e70320e.jpg[/atsimg]

Much appreciated,
Thanks,
G

Edit to add that there has been NO COLOUR ENHANCEMENT of this image. It is a cropped, zoomed, contrast enhanced portion of the original imaqe file.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Gordi The Drummer]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Try to see the spaceship as being a litlle hill within the crater, then suddenly you will notice that the shadows wich seem to be under the "ship"are actually darker areas on the edge of the crater. (hope this makes sense)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Pretty cool..I love the choice of music..
Join Me...excellent.
As for the color selection...it is so hard to tell what could be what color.
You've done a pretty good job. Most of the images could go along with what your portrayed..However it is so hard to be accurate and 100% confident that they are what they are...
Great stuff though.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that from the orbit that these pictures were taken from that the highlighted objects would have to be HUGE!! That spaceship must be several miles long at least. And the"people"? HOW LARGE WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE TO BE SEEN FROM ORBIT?

[edit on 9-3-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
So by using the same method as the OP. If I were to take this image below and "coloured" in said section would this mean that what I'd be looking at is the Great wall of... the Moon?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by d0p3d

Thanks, yes - I can see how the dark areas under the "craft" could be interpreted as being the front lip of the rim of the crater, but I still can't see how a little hill, in a crater on the moon, could have a rounded rump, with wing-like structure coming off at right angles to it? Or small dark areas, exactly where you'd expect a cockpit and nose-cone structure to be?

(It looks even more craft-like in negative. see below)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb06d42083d6.jpg[/atsimg]

Could it be something sitting on the front rim of the crater?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by LosTNForGotteNWayS

Look more closely, at the surrounding terrain.

Pay particular attention to the shadows in the craters, and how the different angles and light create shadows.

THEN, look at the feature that people think is a 'spaceship'.

You are seeing shadows. The land is concave, not convex.

Those photos are altered, contrast enhanced. It's the Moon!! In bright sunlight, no atmosphere to scatter light. Shadow edges are sharp, sharper than you see on Earth.

Light, shadow, illusion.

Sorry.

Well, Im going to have to agree with you on your views of this thread, and to be honest...it surprises me how many people are so quick to call this proof? and to get family together and talk about it?? I want to be satisfied and belive just as bad as everybody else.
-So, does the so called "spaceship" land perfectly in the crater, and take off perfectly from the crater (strait up and down), I doubt it.
Oh yeah, look at the stars again, they are in the same pattern???

[edit on 3-9-2009 by kyleplatinum]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by kyleplatinum]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join