It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Moon Base

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Good post, I flagged ya for it. That spacecraft looks real as can be, and it even looks like cars parked around it in the last photo. I would like to see a few stills of these photos, with a high resolution and cleaned up a bit.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
My heart is broken that you use Chemo, Chemo kills blood cells, i know its off-topic, but pm me for the info if you like

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Although the solid manipulation of the images from NASA seems that something is escaped… Great find!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged for your efforts.

While I remain on the fence on the underground bases on the moon, and who might be in control of them, your video was very interesting. Especially the large spacecraft looking thing. Very strong resemblance to our Shuttle imo.

But again as I'm not a photographic expert, and these pictures were taken way, way back when, it could just be natural formations and coincidences of light and shadow.

Anyhow, you hard work is much appreciated, and I hope everything go well for you as far as your health is concerned.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WulfBand

wow I really take my hat off to you sir

A

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well done on your efforts & I hope everything with your chemo goes okay.

However, with regards to the video:

Unfortunately it isn't evidence and doesn't prove anything. I'll admit you've done a very good job of making it look like there are things on the moons surface but thats all you have done.

Couldn't anyone with similiar art/design skills do they same things?

You've made it look like there are things present by using colour.

Not wanting to disappoint anyone but thats all I see going on here...

Edit to add:

Using a Wacom tablet and different levels of pressure on the brushes I painstakingly started to color it in. I about fell out of my chair.

What prompted you to randomly start colouring pictures of the moon for in the first place?

Hmmmm...

[edit on 3/9/09 by Death_Kron]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
yeah..i dunno hey...it all depends on how and which shapes you see(one sees what you want to see). there are so many forms, shapes and distortion on the surface, that almost any type of shape can me manufactured with coloring. great effort..ill give you that, but buildings... i dunno.
we all hope and think nasa hides stuff about the moon from us, but what if (a big one!) they are actually not hiding stuff about whats going on up there and what you see, is really what you get?
Food for thought!

[edit on 3-9-2009 by GerhardSA]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
NASA removed the picture? Or, is the link not working?

Awesome find on that spaceship, that is next to amazing. Looks even like a backwards American flag on the side of it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was not expecting the craft. I have never seen those pictures before. Very interesting. Has anyone else seen these craft pictures?

Some of your conclusions on the other photos seem to be a stretch. Perhaps its just my eyes because I have a hard time with some of Richard Hoagland's photo interpretations also. While I do agree there is stuff up there. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I watched the video... the 2 spacecrafts near the underground base look convincing, though they would have to be huge relative to scale... but I'm not sure what else I'm looking at... just looks like a bunch of colored in landscapes

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Great work!! And its amazing really, when you think about how simple the idea is. But still, most outlines from a distance and diffrent perspective resemble diffrent things. But still intresting. Good luck with your chemotherapy.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Well, I think that you have a great imagination, but frankly I don't see anything here. you could have colored whatever you wanted.

-rrr

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
That Spaceship in the crater, if it was there in the original photo, should be the nail in the coffin. There is someone else on the moon.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this but the cigar shaped thing at 4:13 in the vid, sitting in the crater , has the over all shape and look of the object that appears in the Apollo 20 vids.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Beyond the images of this video, there is however many anomalies on the lunar surface. These anomalies are not in some way explicable and NASA has not never given its authoritative scientific comment on some of these anomalies.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm no photography or image expert but I've just looked at the full image and zoomed in on it etc and you can see what appears to be a "ship" shaped object.

You can also see the part of the moon thats highlighted to look like a figure.

I'd post some images but can't at the moment.

The parts that have been coloured in do exist in the original photo but maybe I'm just seeing what I've be told to believe I'm seeing i.e. because of the colouring

It's an amazing picture in its own right but until we have some photography expert look over it then I'm sticking by with clever imagination.

OP: Maybe add the words "pictures" in your thread title? I'm interested in what someone with photographic knowledge makes of this...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Wonderful post. John Lear would be proud, hahahaha. You know I talk to my family about some of this stuff and they just look at you like your crazy. Like those things are only reserved for movies and little boys imaginations. Like you said how much more proof do you need. Really cool. I got a telescope for Christmas last year and I been looking at the moon as much as I can. I havent seen anything strange yet. maybe I need to get a better scope. Anyway my blessings to you in you treatments. I have some information that you may want to consider concerning your ailment. Please feel free to leave me a personal message. F & S!!!!!

Much Love ATS fam!!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
In my opinion it is better if you begins to speak seriously about this matter with your family and to prepare them.

Not offense.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Pinch me again, If you only knew how many decades it has been trying to get this through to people............. that this Solar System alone is full of life not just the MOON.

I'll leave it at that I'm busy

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
To WolfBand;
Excellent Video! Thanks for your time and great effort in hilighting all the structures and places of interest, making it easier to follow your lead.
ykyrys.........

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The MOON is still a GREAT MISTERY.
Are we sure, but really, really sure that is not inhabited?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join