It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Moon Base

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

It's easy to be jaded by today's technology. These were film photographs. They were processed (chemically) automatically on board the spacecraft. After the photographs were processed, analog scans were made and transmitted to Earth (again, all automatically...in 1966-1967). Each spacecraft (there were 5 missions) carried two cameras.

Out of the 5 missions, LO III was the least successful. There was a problem with the motor drive. 211 medium resolution frames (the ones used for the "spaceship") were taken. Out of those, 54 were not transmitted back to Earth. 210 high resolution frames were taken. Out of those 38 were not transmitted.

An overview of the Lunar Orbiters can be found here:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

To really appreciate what was accomplished you should have a look at this document. It includes details about the technology used as well as statistics about the photographs and the locations which were chosen. There is also information about the locations photographed but for which the frames were not usable or transmitted.
astrogeology.usgs.gov...

[edit on 9/5/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WulfBand

G'day WulfBand

If it truly did take you months to complete all those colour enhancements, then I take my hat off to you for your hard work & focus

However, that is not to suggest I agree with your enhancements & your subsequent conclusions.

Have you attempted to add "scale" into your pictures?

For example, have you tried to ascertain how big your "spaceships", "buses", "Anuki", etc... would actually be?

I think the issue of scale would be the quickest & simplest way to show if your material is valid.

I have not yet read your whole thread, so I will do that now & see if the issue of scale has been addressed.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

OK WulfBand.....

The thread is read

The "scale" issue knocks out all the "buses", etc...

The 12K long (as per Zorgon) "spaceship" is a natural feature on the floor of the crater.

It's unequivocal.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hope your chemo goes well dood and that you make a total recovery

I enjoyed your video, and am now wondering whats lurking in some of the newer satelite pics of the moon

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
i don't see anything in this. it just looks like you colored in some rocks.
I know you must be bored, but find something more constructive to do with you time.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage you must have a notebook 3 feet thick beside your desk, either that or a brain the size of a tire.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
pictures of the moon are in black and white because their is no natural colour on the moon.As anyone with a basic knowledge of astronomy would know.Colouring the pictures has as much relevance as colouring a childs picture book.Having seen your pictures all i can say is - very pretty but must do better.
Good look with the chemo.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It would be great if WulfBand would respond to the posts on his Her thread.

Hope all is OK and the chemo and illness is not stopping WulfBand from that.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Colouring in the moon pictures is what Escamilla does to reveal hidden detail in the film, Moon Rising. Look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Best of look with your treatment. Be strong.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Whoever it was that quoted something about there was a large number of pictures not transmitted, and so thats supposedly a bit of evidence that looks like people are trying to hide something... Has is not occured to you that if there were buildings etc on the moon (and assuming this is why a number of pictures werent sent back), why would they then decide that they would include pictures that show these structures anyway?... I mean come on, if they were going to the trouble of hiding such a huge secret then I cant really see them shooting themselves in the foot like that.
Would be kind of like murdering someone, posing for a picture with the body - knife/gun/weapon of some description in hand.. and then denying you did anything!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
hope your treatment goes well for you and I appreciate the time you spent coloring all the stuff very creative, and possibly enlightening.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

WulfBand,

Great vision which opened my eyes for the first time to the extent of the bases up there - up until now it had only been logical deduction given the array of testimonial evidence pointing it that direction - now we can see it with our own eyes.

Thanks for your dedicated efforts which brought your intuition to the table and gave us this insight. Some will claim that you can see anything you want to in shadows or shapes, but isn't that what NASA want us to do by rendering them in black and white? Those without imagination see just that: nothing. Those with insight such as you reveal what is there to see.

Our thoughts are with you.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
very interesting. starred and flagged.

Stay healthy.
RedPill

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You guys are definitely seeing too much. There is nothing on those pictures except craters and the usual stuff. But it does had lots of imagination and "I want to believe" factor added to it.

I don't doubt that there is something there, it can indeed have. But if there is, you can rest assured that they wouldn't publish it on the internet. Hide in plain sight theory in this case simply doesn't cut it.

You can do the same thing you've just did in any grayscale macro photography of a piece of dirt and you'll also find space stations and everything else you want to find. It's due to basic inference and the human brain being a master to find shapes in contrast that usually are not there.

But I think you have enough "evidences" to assume that there is something on the dark side of the moon and also in Mars.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
First and foremost I truly hope everything works out for you.

I find the Moon a fascinating subject and object. There is so many different subjects and information on our Moon that one could spend a life time just going through it all.

I too feel that there is a bit more to the Moon than is being officially told and that there was/is some very usual things that have been noted and witnessed, so I must say that I'm interested in your post.

What concerns me is scale involved, and if you realize how incredibly large your "buses" and "people" would have to be in these images? If you do, can you please post your take on this.

Again, I hope all goes well for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Perfectly logik that there are moonbases, but why do you think they r Annunaki ?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nynomatica
Perfectly logik that there are moonbases, but why do you think they r Annunaki ?

Are their any annunaki out there who would care to comment as to whose base it is? Worth a try lol

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Am i Wrong ?

the pictures where in B&W and the austronauts said that there was absolutely
no color on the moon. So why is there color in the clementine moon fotos?

Seems to me that EVERY austronaut had as least lied a'bout the color on the moon. Why giving disinformation to the public ? There might as well be something on the moon WE (the public) doesn't know.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Am i Wrong ?
the pictures where in B&W and the austronauts said that there was absolutely
no color on the moon. So why is there color in the clementine moon fotos?

Seems to me that EVERY austronaut had as least lied a'bout the color on the moon.

I suggest you read these two posts on color...
he Astronauts did not lie about color
but I don't have time to post it all here again so please go look

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannera

Are their any annunaki out there who would care to comment as to whose base it is? Worth a try lol

That was my question too... I really want to know why they are 'Annunaki
I know the US Army has one on Farside... but they are not Annunaki

Well... I am pretty sure on that

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join