It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

subject extension: Chinese super human research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I remember hearing a few stories on the radio of the Chinese government doing research on super humans back in the 1950's. It came upon me after reading the thread "Consp theories from the other side," which is here.

I apologize for not having a direct source since I can't remember which episode, but I got the story from the Paratopia radio show, as it was referenced in one of the shows. I have no idea how to find these stories on google or baidu( for chinese), but if anyone can do some matching feel free. I wanted to get this out since it's still on everyone's minds.

1. One man, after the PRC took over China while in war with the Japanese and Kuomintang(opposition party), was part of the research program. He had the ability to walk right through walls and materialize on the other side. Some spectators have said that they've seen him do this while walking around the city.

2. They said that some of these subjects could sense things. And you could easily talk to them in some sort of mental state. At one restaurant (I believe this was in Hong Kong), a couple people went to eat. One guest was told by the guiding expert on the subject to tell the woman sitting across the room to drop some blue cloth. In fact she did. That's one of the ways they knew she had superhuman abilities.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Well I wasn't born till 63' So, I won't be able to help with sources but I wanted to chime in a bit here. You reference the 50's which was the cold war in full swing not to mention the Korean conflict. Maybe the program was propaganda from one side or the other? Just a thought.
Vance

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Why is this in the "Aliens & UFOs" forum?

Do you think it's related to Aliens or UFOs?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Well I wasn't born till 63' So, I won't be able to help with sources but I wanted to chime in a bit here. You reference the 50's which was the cold war in full swing not to mention the Korean conflict. Maybe the program was propaganda from one side or the other? Just a thought.
Vance

right, it happened right about when the CCP came into power, which was 1950 if I am correct.

You have an interesting point. There would be many reasons: show strength against the US, the Japanese, and the opposition party. I think it's not a hard thing to believe.

The Chinese government has "engineered" individuals to be great performers before in things like sports, however this is a lot different. It's possible that they could have done it, but these stories are just rumors, when in fact, the research went nowhere; similar to the CIA's remote viewing projects.

Originally posted by ArMaP
Why is this in the "Aliens & UFOs" forum?

Do you think it's related to Aliens or UFOs?

Since when is channeling and being able to manipulate the laws of physics not related to UFOs?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
Since when is channeling and being able to manipulate the laws of physics not related to UFOs?
What channeling are you talking about, I didn't saw any reference to channeling. If you are talking about the "talk to them in some sort of mental state", isn't that what people call "telepathy"? No need of UFOs for that one.

I think that if there was no reference to UFOs you are just bending the story to your own taste, but if that is what you think then, as strange as it may look (stranger than passing through walls
), this thread can be in the right place.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by bananasam
What channeling are you talking about, I didn't saw any reference to channeling. If you are talking about the "talk to them in some sort of mental state", isn't that what people call "telepathy"? No need of UFOs for that one.

I think that if there was no reference to UFOs you are just bending the story to your own taste, but if that is what you think then, as strange as it may look (stranger than passing through walls
), this thread can be in the right place.

okay, I get where you are coming from. I should have made some kind of reference. In my personal opinion, this research would be related either at that time or over a period of time naturally due to what is involved.

top topics

join