It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past Life Experiences and Understandings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

hat i do remember is an overwhelming feeling that I felt a very strong connection to this period and the characters in the film. Not that i identified them in any way but , even now as i am typing, almost a nervousness about it from deep with in me. this is the first i have mentioned it, its just been sitting there. I have always had this feeling that maybe this is a period and place that i have once ( or simultaneously ) been a part of. That is the only time i have felt the past so strongly and it may have been the way the film was portrayed that gave me that feeling. did i live then, i don't know but thirty years later i long to find this film again and see...

as you mentioned that it has sparked something else in me that I had forgotten
I have always disliked someone touching my throat, almost obsessivly so since as far back when....
When i was 12 I watched a tale of two cities and the guilotine sent me into such a spin, the feeling of walk up those stairs.....

I suppose we have connections that are not this life memory recalls, that we are just trying to find explanations to.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Geladinhu

Existence is a project. We can call it play or like the Hindus call it, Lila (play of the gods). This project is like the writing of a novel and then the subsequent "live action" of the script. Its a flexible project because for the Great Author the goal is to "be blown away" by the infinite possibilities that lie as a potential in his mind and that unfolds itself just by creating the "beginning idea".

Thankyou for your contribution.
I am of the suspicion that the source of creation is not self aware, that it doesnt know what it is, hence we are 'answering', we (all life no just humans) are its self awerness, but it does not care for us in the loving sense that we equate to a god. Nor does it require worship. Why do I think it doesnt care...proof in the pudding, our world refelcts that it is not controlling or caring the results and outcomes of humainty. Humanity is doing that, via ego.

We are a outcome, a function to propgate infinity.

Though our thought is slightly similar, are you proposing through the 'author' concept the source is aware and controlling all outcome? I may have misinterpreted. That would imply living outcomes are already known, and they are observed for entertainment as opposed to discovery.

"God created man in his own image" doesn't imply a human as looking physically like god, but that order/life/universe is a reflection of creative "mind"/the chaos.
Sorry for quotnig the bible, lol never thougth i would do that...
But symmtery is the basic premise of life/not being alive, and we are reflecting a question-answer system thoughout infinty on order to propogate this system.

These 'lives' I suspect are just results. A result of the ability to create and perpetuate in order to satisfy self awarness.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join