It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesus Name the Antichrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Obama? who would thunk? Doesn't have the mean look in his eye in my view.
But we'll see.

This one? www.angelfire.com...

Very convincing. Very rational breakdown. Can "anyone", based on scripture and the true test of history, offer suggestion or insight as to why this candidate couldn't meet "all" requirements. p.s., c/o the "coat of arms". And to those familiar with the "Asyrian" connection/qualification, I know the direct family tree is traced to Germay (If that really matters?).

Has the antichrist been yet revealed? Never the less, Jesus is looking for those anticipating "His" return, not necessarily the rise of the antichrist.

of course, "Repent and be baptized (submerged in water in the name of the Father Son Holy Ghost) for the remission of sins", in "His" words, not something you may hear in church much anymore.

enjoy...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by dirtusbagious]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
OK think about it.

Abomination of desolation what does that mean?

It means a mortal man declares himself GOD and fornicates within the Temple to create a virgin birth? (hence, it's not really a god or a virgin birth)

What else could it mean?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtusbagious

Please do a search before entering a new thread.
There at least 5 other threads started on this exact same premise.

Type this into the search option :
Did Jesus tell us who satan was? Name is Baraq O Bam-maw..if wrong ...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by azureskys]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The other thing is that their language and words were different. Jesus was said to have spoken Aramaic. I don't know if there's any words even close to his name.

abomination

en.wikipedia.org...(Bible)

[edit on 3-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Jesus did not name the antichrist. It is not our president. They said the same thing about Bush.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by A-Pac

... and clinton... and regan... and nixon... and hitler... and ceasar... and king james... and everyone that the world thinks they are the antichrist.

believe it or not, my friend tells me that family guy is the antichrist!

point is.. there will always be some sort of antichrist to most christians.

That is how the pastors get money and why they claim it!

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
OK think about it.

Abomination of desolation what does that mean?

It means a mortal man declares himself GOD and fornicates within the Temple to create a virgin birth? (hence, it's not really a god or a virgin birth)

What else could it mean?

No it doesn't. The 1st part is correct as he sits in the holy place and declares himself god, demands worship.

That's it.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
everytime had a so called "antichrist", will have to see in 2012 what comes up.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Wouldn't the office of President of the US be a demotion for someone who fancies themself God?

Would God or someone who contends with God...have to go to the Senate and ask for more money or troops for War? Would he have to make politically correct speeches or demand the resignation of controversial people within his administration?

Would God chose his words carefully so as to not offend or marginalize his constituency?

Anyone who thinks Obama or any politician is God, doesn't think much of the Creator of the Universe.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Desolation is a state of mind. It means someone who's psych has been destroyed, laid waste. The living dead.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtusbagious

The only people that think Obama is the Anti-Christ are crazy right-wing loonies.

He's just a politician like any other politician.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Antichrist is "not a person" its a movement......

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I just wanted to breathe some new life into this thread.

Since everyone replying is basically bashing it for being even semi-close to religion.

Never commenting on the valid points displayed, and well doing their disinfo thing.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yay double post

[edit on 18-4-2010 by mryanbrown]

top topics

join