It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This probably doesn't mean anything but,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I had a very very realistic dream last night about ufo's and a giant explosion. What really got me was how real the explosion was.

The dream started out I was at a friends house partying and having a good time. Then we were all out on the deck and all of a sudden some very strange craft started flying from right to left at about 200 yards out at only 100 feet of elevation. These craft kind of reminded me of the "CARET" craft that I believe was a hoax spotted in California a few years ago. Then as they kept going on their course the classic looking ufo's, disk shaped began to shoot out into the sky towards space. I could observe them blasting off if you can describe it. They would gain speed very fast and it reminded me of when the Millennium Falcon would go into light speed in the star wars movies. There were many of them from all directions doing this. As if they were all leaving. Then we saw a great flash in the sky and I looked behind me at the horizon. There was a giant explosion. So detailed. It reminded me of the giant red sphere of a H-bomb going off but it was white with lots of wild smoke patterns. I then became terrified thinking it was a nuclear bomb so I jumped to the ground in a ditch and waited for the 1st shock wave to hit but I woke up before it did.

I dont dream very often or at least I dont remember them that often. Usually I can tell if I'm in a dream because I will get this stuck unrealistic feeling. Or many things will be not of the right scale. This one was very very different. Everything seemed to be right on. How things moved, how detailed the craft were and the explosion. It felt very real to me. What was also strange I woke but not fully awake and was still in a dream state of mind and then I slipped back into a full on dream. This time I was dreaming about watching a movie about a meteor hitting earth and maybe aliens, I really cant remember because it was so random and unrealistic.

Like the title says this probably doesn't mean a damn thing about 2012, ufo's, ww3, ect... but I had to share this with you all because it was very unique to me because of the realism.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Do you fear your world coming to an end or some sort of major life change event happening to you?

The fact that you saved yourself by jumping in a ditch is good. It shows you will be able to adapt to new situations.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

How strange. I just this second got through watching the movie "Knowing". If you haven't seen it, go rent it, and report back

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

Have you lost someone near to you? Have you recently broke up with a mate? Its a sense of being left behind and unsure about what is going to happen. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It means something, definitely meant something to me when I read this. Now just a few nights ago I was having a dream similar, even down to and especially the 'Caret' ufo. I remember in the dream telling this woman next to me that it was real, she was saying that it wasnt. But there came other ufo's after this one went on, different shapes. The difference is that there was no explosion or catastrophic event, other than some of the people in the dream may have been freaking out.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, the only big change in my life recently has been me going back to college. I took a year and a half off to do film work. I'm not a very emotional person so not many things really get to me. I'm very very logical.

I had a strange dream experience this morning. I woke up early around 6 with a headache from all the jungle juice I was drinking lastnight at a party, ended up staying awake till around 9 or so. I started slipping into a dream, then my roommate would make some kind of noise and id barely wake then slip back into another dream, then another noise would wake me and i'd slip into another. this happened about 4 times in about 30 mins. Each dream was different, one was adventurous and I will sliding or skiing down a hill, one was with my dad all bandaged up and it made me very sad, i dont recall the other ones really... I thought it was interesting how I had that many different distinct dreams in that short of time. I felt really good when I woke up for good on the last. I felt very rested and relieved.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The bandages seem to me that you have taken care of or have "made up for" some wound (could be wounded pride or wounded feelings) that you feel might have been done to your father.

That might explain your feeling of happiness when you woke. Of course I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wow weird dream, dont dismiss it tho I assure you dreams have meaning I belive that while some are figurative some are quite literal.

This reminds me of a dream I had a while ago, I was standing in my living room and looking out to the north towards the downtown area of my city and there was a great explosion. I instantly assumed it was nuclear and ran to the far end of my house and ducked down. There was this warm feeling that came over me for a second that felt like I was being cooked in a microwave. Then I dont remember whatelse happened but somehow I ended up in a long refugee line headed east and there was a french soldier there guarding the line and I thought to myself that he was not as bad of a person as I had assumed.

new topics

top topics

join