It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a leader, Tea Partiers issue invite to Palin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

You asked for the polls, you wouldn't have asked for them if you thought that they didn't matter, but you did, and I gave them.

No, actually I was hoping to send you off on some irrelevant task so that you'd stop bothering the thread.

But you will probably ignore this, I mean you did ignore the post in where I said that the polls did matter, I think it's because you didn't want to acknowledge people don't actually like Palin. But i'm glad to see you have came to your senses and realized your messiah isn't really liked that much.

And even though you will ignore this part of my post to because you have a habit of only replying to certain parts of my posts and certain post. What's with the deflection, anytime I have said something true about Palin you don't like you bring Obama up? Well if Obama does it to or something similiar that makes it alright? I thought you loathed Obama?

I'm not going to discuss polls with you. You're hung up on some weird 'popularity' issue.

You want to compare Palin, who is out of politics, with your president, who has the power and desire to screw this country up. See how silly your argument is?

Oh my, it's 5PM! Gotta go...Beck's on!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

She scares all liberals and the so-called 'conservatives' here.

She has over 1,000 speaking engagements lined up. Are you trying to tell me they are all Republicans that want to hear her?

As far as her new found popularity, the fact that she has over 1,070 speaking invitations speaks for itself.

Everybody is worried about her chances at being elected POTUS.

I don't consider the task pointless whenever it has debunked the above statements you have made, I enjoyed it actually.

I'm not going to discuss polls with you. You're hung up on some weird 'popularity' issue.

Of course your not, it goes against what you want to believe from the above statements, like Palin is popular and all the other not so true things you want to say. I'm not hung up on a popular issue, your the one that first said it am I right, or do I need to direct you to your own statements? Then you asked for the polls, I gave them, now you don't want to discuss the polls, because they show she isn't as popular as YOU yes YOU make her out to be. Sorry, but it's time to face the facts. You were hung up on her made up popularity untill you found out it just wasn't so true.

I pointed out the fact that when I say something about Palin that you know is true but don't want to admit it, you bring up Obama as a deflection, I can see you worked your way around that point. So in essence you are comparing Obama and Palin, not me. Just look at the following:

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Her monetary policy won't get us anywhere except to the stoneage.

Since you only made a statement of opinion without anything to back it up, I can't comment on that.

Except to say that if you're waiting to be thrust back into the Stone Age, Obama is your man.

And her inexperience and she's a quiter.

You mean like Barack Hussein Obama?

No, actually I was hoping to send you off on some irrelevant task so that you'd stop bothering the thread.

Nice one, but as long as you are in here ignoring the facts, and spouting out non-truths i'll be sticking around to put your statements back in place, nice try though, and you won't be chasing me out of my own thread.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by Uniceft17]

[edit on 9/4/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Not gonna happen. It would be dishonest, I *do* hope he fails, so that America can succeed.

I do hope you realize that being president of the US, if Obama fails, so goes the US. Otherwise you are saying that he isn't the POTUS and again to me that is wishful thinking on your part and divisive. You simply can't accept that the majority of the people in this country elected Obama and you aren't happy about it.

You want America to be what you envision, but it is not what it really is. I think there is a certain medical term for that condition.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I do hope you realize that being president of the US, if Obama fails, so goes the US.

This is where you are wrong. We are a nation of laws, not of men. Much greater men than Obama have been removed from power and our nation still survives.

That is why the founders gave us mechanisms to remove despots and criminals.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Oh jesus christ ATS, why in the hell are we letting this republican apologist hijack a thread that is about a non-partisan issue?!
Seriously, almost every time I see this thread brought back up is on my "myats" queue and almost each and every time it is the same name with the "last post".

Sarah Palin has no business in this movement. The movement BEGAN with the intentional protest of the TWO PARTY system. Not the anti-obama (he is a criminal) movement.

To allow Palin as a leader of this movement will drive away each and every rational thinker within the movement.

Sorry for the harsh comments, becky, but this much is true.
You are blinded by partisanship.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Are you suggesting that I be silenced, Jay? The way you want Sarah Palin silenced?

Then you can have your own little coffee klatch ?

My voice is as important as yours.

Now get out there and have fun!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Nope, not at all.
Just that it should have been made painfully obvious to you BEFORE NOW, that the Tea Party movement was made BECAUSE OF people like Sarah Palin.
It is a travesty to see such things even suggested by Tea Party movement supporters.
And it is a travesty to see that you haven't been slapped down in this regard yet.

PS - I am having fun. I am doing a good thing. You may not realize it, but 'tis true.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

What exactly were the Tea Party protests about? And how were they a reaction to Palin?

Just testing your knowledge here.

And it is a travesty to see that you haven't been slapped down in this regard yet.

Tsk, tsk. Such anger!

Of course, you're welcome to try to 'slap me down', if you'd like....

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

agree

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

They were protesting...umm protesting stuff! That right they were upset over Stuff, and by god they were going to make sure we know it!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

The tea party movement is a nationwide protest to out of control spending.
Sarah Palin has shown herself to be in direct contradiction to this ideal with her pork projects.

Aside from that, I have SUBSTANTIAL objections with her ongoing subject of investigations of ethics violations.

Edit- don't take my "slapping down" comments literally. I mean them figuratively. As I'm sure this argument will come to a rational conclusion in very short order.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

I personally am not worried about her.. Hopefully she WILL run for POTUS, Palin/Limbagh 2012! That would be an awesome ticket for Dems
Heck I would contribute to her. If the country is crazy enough to elect that, they deserve the damage that would be done.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
reply to post by JayinAR

Are you suggesting that I be silenced, Jay? The way you want Sarah Palin silenced?

Then you can have your own little coffee klatch ?

My voice is as important as yours.

Now get out there and have fun!

What exactly were the Tea Party protests about?

The tea party protest were about ending the wars, out of control spending, and monetary policy, and the constitution.

Sarah Palin goes against everything it orginally stood for. (The bridge to no where, she supportered the wars, and in the debate she suggested that dick cheney was right and the powers of the vice president should be expanded beyond the executive branch).

The tea party protests have been going on since 2007, where were all of the conservatives then? And besides whatever anyone says about them not hearing about them, they must not be watching the news, because this has been reported on by the mainstream media since the day ron paul raised 6 million in one day on the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party (December 16th, 2007) This was hijacked by partisan conservatives as soon as Obama went into office because everything changed then, the whole message of the tea party, I guarantee you 1 year ago when the original tea party existed they would have never invited the likes of Palin, now that they have it drives away the diverse group that used to attend them, the group that MADE the tea party movement, now it's been hijacked, and it stinks with partisan BS. This is only going to hurt the movement.

And yes this will be turned into a partisan thing by the MSM, because that is what it is. Ask any of the original tea partiers, bet you 99% of them would never have wanted Palin speaking to them back then.

[edit on 9/5/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Where were these people under Bush? No let me guess, busy watching reality TV

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Becky,
You can look for my response to your next statement in Uniceft17's comments directly above.
He/she moved a step beyond myself and as I'm sure you will ignore that comment, I'll answer your second following post from here.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

The tea party movement is a nationwide protest to out of control spending.
Sarah Palin has shown herself to be in direct contradiction to this ideal with her pork projects.

What pork projects? Yo mean like returning money to the residents of AK? Or the stimulus money she wanted to return to Obama?

Aside from that, I have SUBSTANTIAL objections with her ongoing subject of investigations of ethics violations.

You can 'substantially' object all you want. She's been cleared of all those allegations, which were politically motivated and proven to be false.

Next?

You can look for my response to your next statement in Uniceft17's comments directly above.

Uniceft talks a lot but doesn't say much. He's hung up on popularity contests.

But if you want to take bits and pieces from his response and put them out there, have at it.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Maybe it won't be in such short order afterall.
I need some sleep.
Becky, I'll tell you how much of a scum bag Palin is tomorrow, sound good?

Oh, I may be going camping over the next couple of nights, so if not tomorrow, I'll be sure to illustrate it for you when I return on Monday evening.

(wonders if he can gather another avatar photo this weekend, since we are on the subject of 'getting out there' )

Edit - Oops, Okay, you are still here. Give me a minute.

[edit on 5-9-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

While you're at it, try to get my username correct, OK?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
No, Uniceft isn't just "talking a lot"...
He/she hits on two critical points.
1) Supporting unneccesary wars... which at one point were calculated to have cost the American tax payer 700 billion dollars. I'm not sure of the total now, as I have stopped paying attention. Lets just say it is a crap load.
2) She OPENLY STATED that she wanted to expand the powers of the Vice President. This is in direct contradiction with the objectives of a movement that is, at its core, conservative in Governmental scope.

She is, in her face, directly in contradiction to what the movement was founded on.
Pork projects?
On the one hand it is nice to say you want to reign in spending. You can even argue that she did a good thing bringing money to her district to keep it out of federal coffers. However, the foul is to designate the LARGE SUM to a worthless cause.
I'm sure there were some roads in Anchorage that could have used repaving, rather than a dead-end bridge.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
No, Uniceft isn't just "talking a lot"...

JSO blocked me because I speak the truth, I talk bad about her messiah and she doesn't like that. She nit picks my posts, and she also puts words in peoples mouths.

I wouldn't waste my time on her, she isn't interested in the truth, all she is interested in is making things up, she is possibly the most partisan person i've met on ATS.

And she can't back any of the claims she's made on this thread, i've asked her to plenty of times, but all she is ignored it.

She's probably blocked me, oh well, she can live in ignorance. If she hasn't then she has already read my post, just ignored it because that what she does when it comes to the facts. just copy my whole post and paste it in your reply, if she wasn't ignoring me she would have noticed I didn't bring any of our previous argument up in that post, I already accepted her silence as defeat.

And make sure you bring up the ear marks she got as mayor of Wasilla, the highest in the country per capita.

And if you want to know why jso is ignoring me, it's because I called her out for making things up, she's lieing plain and simple.

thead.

[edit on 9/5/2009 by Uniceft17]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join