It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Cirlces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Apparently they are seasonal, who knew?
It must be too cold at night to run around with a 2x4 attatched to ropes i guess.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wheres ya proof , buddy. I don't think anyone cares. I doubt that Intergalactic beings are leaving circles in our crop fields , but if i left a post i would at least explain why! or leave a link.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Perhaps they prefer the crop areas because of the other signs on the ground, and the hills in that region. Could be that the crops have been harvested and it's kinda tough to draw in the dirt/stubble left over.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
Apparently they are seasonal, who knew?
It must be too cold at night to run around with a 2x4 attatched to ropes i guess.

I think you might find that crops are seasonal

Seriously.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

HAHAHAHAHA! Its like, when was the war of 1812? hahaha. i am seriously laughing very hard right now.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The Operative word just might be "crop"
as in :
"After the crop is harvested in the fall, the fields look naked."

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
you think it might have something to do with it being Harvest time, hence no more crop to trample circle into.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Could be that the crops have been harvested and it's kinda tough to draw in the dirt/stubble left over.

Fly X amount of light years, in advanced craft, and they haven't invented a can of spray paint.

Actually, when you think about it, it could be true! Would explain their craft being always described as silver, as opposed to 'Corvette Red' with flame decals down the side.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Could be that the crops have been harvested and it's kinda tough to draw in the dirt/stubble left over.

Fly X amount of light years, in advanced craft, and they haven't invented a can of spray paint.

Actually, when you think about it, it could be true! Would explain their craft being always described as silver, as opposed to 'Corvette Red' with flame decals down the side.

"Dude thats a sweeeeeeeeeeet ride"

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by STFUPPERCUTTER

Your right, because we all know the crops grow all year around. Even in the winter snow.

Glad you thought about this thread as you posted it.

[edit on 3/9/2009 by TheInfamousOne]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Damaged crops from UFOs, flying lanterns, Tesla craft or ETs.

Then the heating system would be out in Winter and the ship
air conditioning is out in Summer.

Everyone off to the data files.

top topics

join