It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see things... help?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
This sounds like it could be a medical issue. When your eyes are closed, can you see these shapes also, but with a slightly different form/colors? If you can, this would indeed tend to indicate some eye problems, or other medical issue.

I would suggest an eye evalution by a ophthalmologist to rule out the potential for problems, then if that comes out clear,maybe consider alternate causes. Drastic changes in eye pressure, and blood pressure can effect this also.

Nope. Closed my eyes, they went away.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
would it be like static on a tv you know when theres no picture? you are seeing energy

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by serin sister
would it be like static on a tv you know when theres no picture? you are seeing energy

I can and do see that, but that's not what I'm talking about.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

What happens if you intentionally pinpoint any given spot in space? Is there one in any spot that you might choose? Or are they only in certain areas or spots in the space in a room?

Do they have intelligent movement? Do they move randomly or in organized directions, like in a straight line?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Mostly everybody will see these at some point in their life; - they're called eye floaters and they're just little bits of Vitreous humour (the squishy stuff in your eye).

They can look like tiny black dots, tiny white dots, little orbs, or thin strands. Usually, they look like they're floating downwards or wriggling about.

If, however, you begin to notice that they omit a bright light, you should probably hop along to your doctor.

Yahoo Answers

NHS

About

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by XHellcatX

but some are shapes, some are organic shapes, and are in all ranges of colors. you think that what your saying is the same thing?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think so. When I see them, they're also organic in shape sometimes. When you close your eyes, do they usually disappear? If so, I'd say they're floaters; - when your eyes are closed there's no light to reflect off them so you can't see them.

At least, that's what I reckon they are.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey Astral,
Ever since I started meditating 3 years ago. I started noticing a lot of things.
One thing I can say for sure is exactly what your describing. During the day time, I can see everything normal. My vision is 20/20, nothing is blurry to me. I can see the straight edges on things from close or far way. But during the nighttime, It's completely different. It seems to me that there is like a Thin HAZY layer of colors that is layered over everything in my vision. I could say that it seems like static from the tv but it's not as serious as the TV. This thin layer of light just overlaps everything. It's hard for me to see the clear lines on things because of this hazy layer of light. Also now and then, I would be able to perceived dots of Indigo colors.

During the day time, When I look at the blue sky long enough, I would be able to see BILLIONS of little light balls ALL moving in a particular pattern. I'm able to tell the difference from living organism on my eyes and these light balls.

Hope your reading things and that we have similar experience. Hope to hear from you. Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I understand what you're talking about. It's not very visible to me often, but sometimes I can look off in a bright distance, like the sky, and relax my eyes and I'll start to notice bubbles centered around my focus that vary in size but pop in and out of the view. This doesn't distort my view of anything, it's more like a thin oily film between my eye and the world.

I noticed this is with me constantly. I notice it more when it's bright, I can look out over the grass or concrete and notice it, I can look out over the sky and notice it. At first it looks like strobing in my perpetual vision but sometimes it becomes strong enough to notice that the strobing it part of a bigger picture of these oily bubbles moving and popping in and out.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Awarenessiskey

Hmm yeah at night they are way more apparent like you and others say.. but i do see them during the day.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Wow! I'm so glad I'm not going crazy! I thought I was the only one seeing those little orbs. I can only see them when I look at a blue sky tho! Sometimes when I'm smoking a cigarette, I'll blow the smoke up towards them, and they swarm around it!!! I think they are little etheric (in another dimension) air cleaners. Sometimes their movements are very erratic and sometimes it seems almost... intelligent...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Yea ok so a lot of us see it. Now what is it? I've been wondering this for awhile. What causes these organic oily film bubbles to pop in and out of view?

And why when I relax my eyes on patterns they start to wave..... why?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm so glad someone posted this! I've seen the amoeba like things moving around since I was a little kid. I only see it sometimes. The other day I was meditating outside and when I opened my eyes they were everywhere!! Anyone have any idea what they are? At first I thought they were illusions (or what happens when you stare at a light directly how it kinda stays burned in your vision.) But the thing is when I move my eyes they dont follow along like the light things.. They just float in random directions.. Almost like swimming.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Awarenessiskey

Hey I used to see the indigo dots a lot when I was younger. Millions moving chaotically. What does this mean?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeitseddy

No idea, but i seem to like to observe visuals with eyes closed now. i saw a weird triangle shape the other day, but going back on topic i guess no one knows, i saw a giant green circle the other day that moved and disapeared and saw multiple indigo smudges the other day, and always see random shapes all day with various colors. could it be that i'm producing more '___' in my pineal gland? doubtful but its possible.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I see all the things mentioned here aswell: entopic phenomena, static (google "visual snow"), after images, etc.... and some unspecified things while I meditate. There are sooo many posts about this on ats and around the internet and I for one am glad that it is finally getting some attention.

I believe that the amount of people that are seeing this is increasing rapidly.

In 2000 I joined the first "static vision, visual snow" forum on the internet, there where less then 100 members during the first years, and then, more came ... and kept coming, drawing the attention of doctors, neurologists, ... and some of those are actually researching this in various areas. This again attracted more members.
A lot of people have this, much more then you think. I've met several who never knew their vision to be otherwise and thought this was the way that everyone saw the world.
Of course, EVERYONE looks for a physical explenation at first. I passed that stage, docs have turned me inside out and found nothing! I don't believe this is physical at all.
One this is for sure: you are NOT going to go blind from this

I have it since childhood.

next links and images are interesting
visual snow simulator

floaters or entopic phenomena

simulation migraine aura

These are just a few.
Among the other strange stuff I see are: halo's, starburst, after images...
lol, I can't even imagine what a 'normal' visional field would look like, I can't even imagine what total darkness looks like coz I never experienced it

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

I have a sudden onset of postings about this very topic. I've wondered the same thing for most of my life, but recently stumbled upon some info that you may find interesting. I am quite certain I know what the lights/shapes are. At least the ones I've been seeing.

Have you ever heard of the "third eye"? (I've only heard of it recently) Apparently, we all have one - it allows us to perceive or sense our surroundings through our pineal gland in addition to physically seeing through our orbits. According to many people, it's suppressed by the PTB for obvious reasons... Anyway, I read this about the pre-stages of third eye perceptions:

"Most people have very tiny particles in their eyes, and we usually don't perceive them as our focus is most 1-2m in front of our eyes. But in a very relaxed moment, we can focus very close to the physical eye itself, and perceive some particles, which distort bright objects and give a more colorful surrounding. This is a physical effect, not a subtle perception."

When I was a kid I saw tiny flashes of colorful of light exactly as described. I thought it was totally normal and everyone saw this... I saw them constantly until about 7 or 8 yrs old, when I first mentioned it to my mom. She thought I may have had an eye problem and took me to the eye doc... everything checked out and my eye sight was just fine. Soon after that, I realized it wasn't "normal" and slowly stopped paying attention to the light / energies I perceived.

These days, I only see them occasionally. Usually in really peaceful and calm situations.

This is a blessing, not a problem! Pay attention to it and you'll "see" better than ever.

Here's a link w/ a little more info and some diagrams: www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think I see the same things. I always say that I can see "air". I don't know what it is either but it kinda reminds me of seeing energy in the air.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I love you. =) complete darkness in the sense that all you see is black.... I cant remember the last time i've ever seen just pitch black lol!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by loveandthink

I've been starting to think it had something to do with the third eye.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join