It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see things... help?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what it is but whenever i pay attention to it i see the world around me as almost hazy like.... or not its hard to describe... its like thousands of little transparent balls, but sometimes especially in the dark i see different colored lights of blue or red or purple or w.e. What on earth is this?? sometimes these colors take on strange shapes but aren't really describable...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This isn't anything that has happened recent, It's been that way for as long as I can remember. O_o

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Its been said that we dont see things the way they really are.. We look through a Dark Glass..

I think you are seeing orbs though...

[edit on 2-9-2009 by gLuEBoY]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gLuEBoY

Its been said that we dont see things the way they really are.. We look through a Dark Glass..

I think you are seeing orbs though...

[edit on 2-9-2009 by gLuEBoY]

It's not all orb like in nature, unfortunatly. It may be possible some of it is? maybe, but some of it looks like shapes or weird patterns not geometric but like organic.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I am not sure what it is. But sometimes when I look outside I see clear things that seem to be falling from the sky. They look kinda like clear amoebas (not exactly round) but they are bigger and there are thousands of them. They move and act like living creatures as I watch.

Like I said I wish I could tell you but I don't know either. Maybe we can see the microorganisms in our own eyes?

[edit on 3-9-2009 by elaine]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Maybe you have a sinus infection. This can mess with your eye sight.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
possibly a problem with blood flow within your eyes. Also you could be seeing the proteins on your eye, perhaps you have a strong concentration of them.

do these things appear to be over layed above the background?

perhaps more details would help us help you.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i see them too so if you find out what they are please let me know... I mean i see millions of little transparent shapes flying round like insects, and thats on crystal clear days.... im not nuts cause the other people i was with when i first noticed them saw them aswell. In the dark they are almost easier to see,as they are a white colour.
peace.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Don't worry about it, like said be pure of heart, be good person, observe, any how whats the worst thing could happen, you die everyone does that.

There is nothing to fear, but fear, align self with that which is, rejoice in being one with everything, align self with the powers that be, the Creator.

The truth is upon you, don't lie to self or anyone, the power of that Truth will embrace you, and there will be nothing on this Earth for you to fear not even death.

You must be young, but don't be afraid, the Grace , Glory , and Truth of the Creator is upon you as everyone.

You need to grow , but fear is not part of this growth, rejoice in knowning you are your Creators child, fear not the Devil or any evil fearful things, for they will only lead you back to the Truth, if that is what you seek.

You are free to go any direction you want, but in the end the Truth will prevail, even if it is at your demise.

There are many mysteries before you, but the Truth is a undiniable thing.

Many will quest for the answers to everything, the Truth is before you, the choice is yours.

And by the way you should humblly get down on you knees and ask that that the Creator give you insight into these things you do not understend, and you are a very important part of this great puzzle, but if your realize all your problems are solved, by the Grace of the Creator.

So get to work, and be happy.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
I am not sure what it is. But sometimes when I look outside I see clear things that seem to be falling from the sky. They look kinda like clear amoebas (not exactly round) but they are bigger and there are thousands of them. They move and act like living creatures as I watch.

Like I said I wish I could tell you but I don't know either. Maybe we can see the microorganisms in our own eyes?

People have been seeing these for a long time, it seems:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e5210b9a3b7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I see a sort of fuzz, likened to almost a layer of 'static' or 'energy', its been increasing within the past 5-7 months. If its a dark night it can almost be too hard to focus with this static everywhere, especially in the graveyard
. More static around the eyes and certain areas of the face, their also appears to be density and a very subtle flow of some sort. confirmed it with my friends as well, asking them if they see anything strange, not being specific, as to rule out the possibility of influence, subliminal or conscious.
I also notice smoking marijuana IMMENSELY increases perception of the static depending on the grade of the bud, of course, intensity varies.

I think its the 'energy' which underlines the very existence of our reality.

I also see if i pay attention what looks like uncountable amounts of tiny rice shaped transparent things which zoom by each other in close proximity, very consistent, i don't know what to think of this, so i don't really, notice it more when its a clear sunny day out and i wanna pay attention to it, not obstructive at all.

I can, if i change the focus of my eyes slightly near a light source, see what pretty much appears to be what some organisms look like through microscopes, usually just one thing or a couple, i wear contacts and am almost certain its just me seeing something on my eye or around there.

The 'fuzz' interests me most, the other ones i think are just me seeing something on the microbial level. Pay attention for once and be a quiet observer and you'll be amazed at the things you can see, act as if you've never seen it before, wipe all preconceptions from your mind for a moment.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Some of you might want to look into to the concept of entoptic phenomena.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have no idea what you guys are seeing but apparently you're not alone. I've been seeing reports of this a lot in the last year. There's a site that delves into this sort of thing. I've been sending people there for info and support. But please let me know if it's any benefit to you and if not I'll stop referring people there. Good luck.

www.visualsnow.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
A lot of the time the things you see when looking in the distance , and something crosses your field of vision, they look like little fuzzy orbs, the type you''d see if you were to look at a cell in a microscope, or they look like little fine hiars with wispy outlines, they are nothing to worry about , they are called 'Floaters' they are in the liquid in the eye itself and on the outside , in the liquid that lubricate the eyes and keeping them moist.

If you see an excess amount go to an optician and get his/her opinion, but their nothing to be worried about. They mainly look transparent or ghostly but sometimes light gets reflected and they look like they're coloured.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine

Oddly I have seen that which you just described as well, but only when i looked for it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Don't worry about it, like said be pure of heart, be good person, observe, any how whats the worst thing could happen, you die everyone does that.

There is nothing to fear, but fear, align self with that which is, rejoice in being one with everything, align self with the powers that be, the Creator.

The truth is upon you, don't lie to self or anyone, the power of that Truth will embrace you, and there will be nothing on this Earth for you to fear not even death.

You must be young, but don't be afraid, the Grace , Glory , and Truth of the Creator is upon you as everyone.

You need to grow , but fear is not part of this growth, rejoice in knowning you are your Creators child, fear not the Devil or any evil fearful things, for they will only lead you back to the Truth, if that is what you seek.

You are free to go any direction you want, but in the end the Truth will prevail, even if it is at your demise.

There are many mysteries before you, but the Truth is a undiniable thing.

Many will quest for the answers to everything, the Truth is before you, the choice is yours.

And by the way you should humblly get down on you knees and ask that that the Creator give you insight into these things you do not understend, and you are a very important part of this great puzzle, but if your realize all your problems are solved, by the Grace of the Creator.

So get to work, and be happy.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by googolplex]

I know of my interconnectedness and i fear not of anything not even death, don't worry. I'm almost always happy theze days after find my self.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I too see the hazy objects that seem to squiggle and squirm. I think perhaps it's just part of the functioning of the eye. I don't think it has anything to do with a visualised reality or anything of the paranormal type.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ehhhhhh, none of those links described it to anything like ive seen. heres a better example, go on your paint program pick random colors and just smudge them everywhere make dots,lines,shapes,oragnic shapes, go wild. those marks you made are what i see but transparent. For some reason blue is the color i see most often, BUT not always.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i've seen weird things wen i awaken from my sleep in my dark room.
one time i seen these two person/humanoids in a white suit inside of my tv...it wasnt turned on or anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This sounds like it could be a medical issue. When your eyes are closed, can you see these shapes also, but with a slightly different form/colors? If you can, this would indeed tend to indicate some eye problems, or other medical issue.

I would suggest an eye evalution by a ophthalmologist to rule out the potential for problems, then if that comes out clear,maybe consider alternate causes. Drastic changes in eye pressure, and blood pressure can effect this also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join