It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is Space/ Angels are Aliens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RockAwayRadio

The bible is exactly where I got my inspiration....

I interpreted it for its modern meanings.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Reply to post by ButterCookie

Sorry but your point is flawed whe it comes to God and his messengers. Think about it. Why should our governing laws i.e. "a physical body, physical transportation" apply to an omniscient omnipotent being? Surely He could "teleport" if He saw fit.

I know, I know, the ancients saw "chariots of fire" and what-not. That still doesn't mean angels are aliens. What about the ones that "appeared"? Aliens with teleportation/telepathy...? That could just be that the ancients saw both aliens and angels. They don't have to be one in the same. Just described similarly because of the well...similarities

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Oh I agree whole-heartdly!

We tend to become so fixated on certain ideas and interpretations that any differing interpretation becomes "dust in the wind". We are quick to believe and forget, slow to analyze and contemplate. It's just easier on us to believe than to examine the whole picture. Humans are lazy creatures. Much like my cat who sleeps on the back of the couch literally ALL DAY.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Consider that aliens might be the fallen angels "demons" who were cast down to earth when God ejected them from heaven.

If that is the case, is the pit of fire described throughout the Bible (hell) located down in the center of the earth? Are demons now in control of this world, and serve as the eternal tormentors of those who reject Jesus?

I came across the link below a few days ago and I am fasinated and terrified at the prospects of what this man reveals. If indeed this place exists (and I believe it does), I can't imagine my lost family and friends being sent there.

The story changed my perspective on a lot of things-

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Good thread!

It's nice to see more and more people waking up...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Yeah, I've always thought the ancient Gods were actually aliens. To me, it just makes a lot of logical sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Reply to post by AdmiralObamaGFOL

I have thought about that several times. The fear-inducing aliens being the demons with the more calming aliens being angels.

The real point at hand however, is that we humans know so very little.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

LOL

try this exercise: hold a picture up to your face with it touching your nose and try to name the item(s) that you see...
Difficult? Yes

Then pull your face back from the picture and you began to make sense of the images you saw

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I wish more people would use simple logic like you ...

We would all be much more aware of what is really going on and what history is really telling us........and not just what THEY tell us history is telling us...

If that makes sense..

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
S and F.

Just curious though, on something that's bugged me in this.

People who believe in Allah, are Muslims, mainly, people who believe in God, are theists.

What are people who believe in Alien life that sprung up life on earth?

Smart....and correct

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Also you can pick out a cloud that looks like something recognisable - perhaps a rabbit. Then look away for 1-2 minutes and then reexamine the same cloud formation. Difficult to see anything other than a rabbit, yes?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Reply to post by AdmiralObamaGFOL

I have thought about that several times. The fear-inducing aliens being the demons with the more calming aliens being angels.

The real point at hand however, is that we humans know so very little.

Yep!! Makes a lotta sense that way...and that's probably why angels are thought to be calming and peacefula, and demons are serpent/dragon looking ( Reptillians) that create wars (with other alien races) and chaos.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Reply to post by LucidDreamer85

"smart and correct"

according to who? They arejust as likely "blind and ignorant"....

I am by no means insulting anyone. It just seems to me that your ego needs to be readjusted.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Makes plenty of sense Lucid Dreamer; thanks.

Controlling governments twisted the Dead Sea Scrolls and the ancient Sumerian tablets to create wonderland images ( dumbed down) and keep at a toddler's level of understanding, even unto adulthood.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Here is a YT with some texts from the Book of Enki ..

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You know what i think? I believe Jesus was real and that he was sent from the Heavens to sort out the mess down here....... unfortunately he was killed while trying to do his job! It is very possible he was an Angel/Alien... why not? He was able to perform many feats/tricks which no other Human can do.... so for me to believe there was a Jesus Christ i have to believe there are/were Angels/Aliens which descended to Earth either by flying or by chariots/ufo's....

And right now we are seeing the re-emergence of these Aliens/Angels because right now there is a hell of a mess down here

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Any ideas on the Fatima incident back in 1907 or was it 1912 ?
Some seem to think that was a hologram coming from some sort of an nearby ufo !

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm totally with you on that one.

The only problem is that the understanding of the terms alien and angel are broad and sweeping. With our limited understanding it does seem likely that what was described as "angels" could be aliens....but what about vice versa? That might be harder to believe for some - that what we see as "aliens" or "ETs" could actually be biblical "angels". My question to that would be - why?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Reply to post by ChemBreather

I haven't heard of the Fatima incident and seeing as how I currently don't have access to anything other than my mobile, could you give a very brief explanation please?

It'd be much appreciated.

a2d

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If we were created in their image, that means they could come down here and blend in with ease.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join