It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is Space/ Angels are Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
some if not all major religions r based on somebody coming down to Earth and performing "miracles" and going back up.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPayt
if true.. where does satan come in to all this?

I'll give you my guess, If I may...

If God from the bible is the positive polarity (goodness, happiness, light, love, etc), then Satan would be the negative polarity (Hate, pain, darkness, etc).

Or Satan could be the leader of the supposed Reptillian race that subjugated us Humans (probably dead by now, if they/he even exist).

Or God and Satan could be Enki and Enlil (respectively), also assuming THAT is true.

But I DON'T believe that God and Satan are what is being depicted in the bible. I think the bible has been tampered with throughout so many years and/or it just wasn't correct or completely accurate in the first place...

It could very well NOT be so accurate because of limitations of people's vocabularies back then. Also, if I'm not mistaken, paper wasn't invented at the time of the Old Testament, so stories obviously had to have gotten handed down throughout the generations - all verbally of course...

Remember the experiment when there's a line of people and you tell one person on the end a story, by the time it gets to the other side of the line, the story has changed, especially the wording?

I think that could be the gist with the bible as well...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Here is a very good website on the subject.

www.bibleufo.com...

I also often ponder over Genisis 1:26

Then God said, "Let US make man in OUR image,according to OUR likeness;let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,over the birds of the air,and over the cattle,over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

Now notice he did not give us dominion over the heavens or space. Now take this a little further and realize we got to space thru Nazi technology. Also Werner Von Braun used Jewish slave labor to develop his rockets V1 and V2, Hitler funded the project enormously to further develop the technology.

With all that in mind and weaponizing of space it makes one wonder does it not.Also recall Reagans speach about the world unifying to fight an alien invasion!
Sorry I will not be fighting anything from space. Beware strong delusion.

[edit on 9/3/09 by nickoli]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Okay, Jesus is an Alien and so is God.

Just checking.

I have no idea about who is an alien, who is God, and who is Jesus.

OK, tell me!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by gLuEBoY
Jesus was created by an act of Artificial Insemenation by the 2 Angels ( ET's )whom visisted her and said she was pregnant..

The sperm used was Yahwehs.. ( God ) The Patriarch (Leader) of the Alien race whom created us..

Remember the only way to have a " Virgin " birth is to have the Hymen intact still.. Thats how Joseph knew me thinks

Jesus was created to show all of us how to be , He is the example , Just like fis father " Yahweh "If we are going to be concidered for a life in Heaven , givin eternal life and a new body , We need to imitate Jesus.

The ET"S dont want fakers and liars and thiefs and all that bad stuff .They want us to make the conscious decision to be good , Thats why we have " Free will " .. The life Jesus lived , The compassion , The Humility he has shown , and The ultimate act of Dying for his fellow man out of Love , Is exactly what kind of person these ET's are looking for..

They too learned from there own mistakes eons ago..

Remember there are alot of Parables explaining what the Kingdom of Heavan is like ... It is compared to Farmers alot..

They go around and plant crops and pick the good fruit..

Consider these words and be wise..

Buttercookie you are absolutely correct
IMHO

[edit on 2-9-2009 by gLuEBoY]

[edit on 2-9-2009 by gLuEBoY]

Your wrong on the sperm being from Yahweh. Or his other name, Enlil.
If you read your sumarian text it says Enki and his sister were advanced genetists that broke the rules and used some of there own DNA to make the human race. Against Enlils wishes to have simple slaves. There the aliens that made US what we are, not your Yahweh, or enlil. Try and get your facts correct.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I've read about this and it makse sense to me.
My question is...as I was stargazing the heavens are space then what is hell? does it exist? is it a spiritual torment where our souls are trapped here on earth unable to ascend...I thought about it many times.
S&F my friend.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Very GREAT OBSEVATION threadster you seem to know whats up and make a VALID RELIGIOUS/SCIENTIFIC POINT hope they hear you.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
not read all the threads but i thought i would put in some ideas.
we are physical people with 5 senses, plus imagination. eg, hearing we can hear down to a certain frequency and up to a certain frequency say 20 hertz, to 20 m,hertz, in a physical body this info would reflect into our brain to assess it, the same with our other senses we understand between margins.
Colours of the rainbow are beautiful, if you could SEE each and every hue as in a colour chart for paint.
Maybe when the barriers(filters, margins) are removed (enlightenment) will with the use of imagination open AND blend all of our senses together and then maybe we will become aware of the treasures that await us. as was promised from olden times.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
First, we must state the obvious that Heaven is depicted to be a PLACE.

Next, one must distinguish to themselves if they consider this place to be fictious (imaginary) or real with a physical location.....

1. If one states that Heaven is "paradise", I ask them to describe their paradise image and realize that is a personal ideal, existing in ones own mind. They have to then ackowledge that they believe it to be totally imaginary....but then where are the biblical angels falling from, descending from, or ascending up into?

Heaven is not imaginary

2. If one states that Heaven is indeed a pysical, real place, they would be correct...Angels and God had to have had a location to descend down from, and ascend up into....

Heaven is a Real Physical place.

Then you must ask, "Which planet or galaxy does this place exist? Definatley not Earth....think about it: if one is coming down from this place or going up into this place it has exist above this planet. In the bible Heaven is also depicted as "the place beyond the clouds"....if you looked through a telescope and saw beyond the clouds, what are you looking at?

SPACE

How does Angel=Alien? If I am a 'Heaven Dweller" and we've established that Heaven is Space, then what ( in modern terminolgy) do we consider a "Space dweller"?

ALIEN

What do you think a 'winged creature ' that originates from another planet and able to travel through space to reach Earth is called? Today we say Alien or ET...in biblical times they called them Angels...

UFO-Chariot of Fire
Artificial insemination- Virgin Birth
God(s)- ET's with longer life spans and advance technology
Resurections performed- advanced medicine and surgery
High Tech technology- miracles, blessings
Holy- Cosmic

and the list goes on......

Comments?

[edit on 3-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

That sums it all up.If more people would look at the Sumarian Tablets they would find that out.The Sumarian tablets pretty much say the Annunaki were the gods at that time.Litterally space beings.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
awesome post! I have been having this idea for a few years now.

If you read the bible in a different way, in a alien/ufo way, it makes so much more sense.

for example, read the story of Jacob and Jacobs ladder and tell me thats not ufo/alien intervention.

It's like when you look at the religious teachings with this mindset all the pieces fall together.

Sometimes I reflect on a Mormon belief ( Please correct me if I'm wrong), but they believe in the after life God will give them their own planet to populate and spend eternity on, Look at how many planets our space has, Maybe there is some kind of truth in this.

Why does man look up to the skies, like its ingrained in us? Most of us don't look to the sea's or under the dirt, but he skies. Maybe our alien DNA is calling for home.

When thinking about Satan an demons, maybe there really are reptillians, satan was a serpent, he is depicted as snake, reptile like, cold blooded reptiles would want to be someplace HOT.

can someone recommend some good reading material on this subject?

I am so glad I'm not the only one who has had this revelation also.

thanks for this thought provoking thead!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I have always thought this but when I mention it I am considered nuts. I told all my friends to really think outside the box for once and only a few have really looked into this and feel the same as I do. It just makes sense to me esp with as many paintings and other items out there how can you not?! S&F

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
First, we must state the obvious that Heaven is depicted to be a PLACE.
Comments?[edit on 3-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

this is a refreshing change of topic from the discord recently going on . The thesis merits serious consideration. Following this line of reasoning, ..are creationists prepared for the logical alternative that indeed "man" as we know him was designed.... but not by the God, as popularly (Biblically) understood? How many are capable of re-examining the Bible as 'another" kind of text, a fairly accurate tale of genesis but with entirely different types of characters, tho same names e.g. "angels"? Sobering to think we are to someone(s) higher in evolution, as mice are to us.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by havanaja]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by havanaja]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I believe most religions speak metaphorically about Heaven and angels. Heaven means the sky and deep space to me. Angels are beings from space and deep space. The Jain religion which is ancient speaks of distances in deep space and gods who navigated those distances. That's only one very small example. A book that touches on the subject you present is Erich Von Daniken's " Return of the Gods". This subject is approached in a common sensical fashion and is a good read. Thanks for the thread S&F.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gLuEBoY

Sorry, I don't buy your idea of Jesus here.

Jesus didn't exist, especially not the man portrayed in the bible.

If anything it was Adam who was the result of some kind of artificial insemination test tube baby thing.

Just like the Summerians said that Adamu resided in ED.IN.

Hmmmm, Adamu ... Edin ...where have I heard that before?

Summerians

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I agree with the op. This information has been coming to me in puzzle pieces for the last 5 yrs. Its the only thing for me that makes sense. And it seems that as time goes on, possibly leading to some massive change on this earth, we keep finding things that connect themselves to something else. Einstien was right, "its all relative"
I am so glad that I am not the only one that thinks this way. I work in a museum, and right now we have King Tut visiting us for the last stop in America before they take him back to Cairo for good. Its amazing how many people don't even get the significance of the exhibit and what it represents. I shake my head everyday for sheeple that have no clue of how to look beyond what they are spoonfed.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by zosocoda]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by zosocoda]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You know, I had never really thought much about this, but when I read the post I had a "duh" moment.

My daughter and I rented Knowing several weeks ago and throughout the movie it showed the beings, which I took to be aliens. At the end, they seemed more like angels. I asked my daughter, who's 10 btw, "now were those supposed to be aliens or angels?" Her reply to me was simple. "They are both, they are the same. You didn't know that?"

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Hi!

Good post!

Yes, there should be an actual physical/visual place one can see outside of this World if there is indeed a visual heaven! Maybe what they mean is not such a physical place as such but more of a resting place where our bodies ascend too or our Souls reach (the good guys anyway) and because the Soul is not visual it can reach Heaven ( a non-visul heaven) and be at rest..... you know what i mean? Things that we do not see/cannot see can still be visible to other bodies whether those bodies are physical or not.... it's like 'ghosts' we can see them, they can see us but they are not physical because we can walk right through them....

How about Heaven & Hell being on Earth? This can exist if you want it too or if you look at the World.... there is Evil which dwells here on Earth but at the same time there can be bliss here if you know where to go and what to do..... Heaven & Hell!!

[edit on 3-9-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Above all in Old Testament, (and in other ancient texts of other religions) I think that many of the prophets have only told this that they have seen.
As it is known, “Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from the magic”.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Originally posted by theuhstuf
reply to post by Republican08

some are christian.

some don't like to be categorized.

So if someone believes that, jesus was an 'alien', per se, he would still be considered a christian?...
*snip*

I think that it's only judgment from others and it makes no real case for whether they are something or not. Anyone can say they are christian but are they? Only if you agree that they are? Judgmental people always need to categorize others.

I hate stereotypes.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Amazing, somone has hit so close to the truth. I have known through years of study and experience that what you suggest is very close to the reality of all things. Yet being close is not and does not explain God or who Christ represented. Just my opinion and I expect no one to accept anything I should attempt to describe. Ask yourself who is God and what the definition of God really is and the answer would be "I have always been" so everything else is created. How can creation understand "I have always been". Thankyou my friend for your insite for you are so very close to the absolute truth and from that you will grow. Flame if you must.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join