It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is Space/ Angels are Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by Republican08

Ya know, I'm struggling with that to this day: Am I an Athiest?

Oh don't make me, lmao... laughing so hard, at the fact that if I say anything to this, my inbox will be full for weeks on end.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Dear ButterCookie.

Now then, Jesus Christ was a real guy that is a certainty. His real name was Joshua Jesus Christ, came from the Greek. Now the story of Joshua is another matter. In fact the story of Joshua as related by the Catholic Church is a whole different story to the reality of what actually happened. In fact Christianity and the Catholic Church should not be mentioned in the same breath.

Now the virgin birth. Is simpler than accent artificial insemination as it comes from the interpretation of one Greek work. The meaning of which can mean virgin or indeed just young girl, like the German Youngfrou.

The interpretation of virgin was decided at the council of Nicaea in 325AD, by the pagan Emporia of Roman Constantine. At this same council it was also decided that Joshua was the son of God. So although Joshua was a very real person it is very much debatable what he was. What he became after this council in 325AD was decided by a pagan Emporia of Roman.

So now we know who we are talking about Angles and demons our Aliens personally I have through it a good possibility for years. What the Christians don’t like to think about is that there where several people around at about the same time as Joshua who had a following could perform miracles and where said to be bourn of a virgin. One of whom you celebrate the birthday of on the 25th of December and his name was Mitherious. Sorry not Joshua different guy.

There are stories from all over the world about god’s angles and demons that came from the sky in wonderful flying craft. So looking at it this way fits for me.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I asked that question because I am no longer Christian and don't get into organized religions...

But the alien ancestry account is what I believe....

Atheist is really described as belief that god or gods do not exist...

I believe that our ET creators were called gods by the ancients in a sense that God was a term to describe a higher ( advanced) being....

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I don't believe that aliens planted us here, I believe that we could of sprung up here without that, I do believe that there might be plausible evidence that they meddled around with us as we became a Type 0 Civilization.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Yep you are right as far as meddled around with....

"When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years. The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:1-4.

the Giants or in Greek mythology the Titans...

(Hmmm..mythology ain't so mythology anymore)

Annunaki gods Enki and Lord Enlil spliced their genes with Homo Erectus.

Look at it this way, we have Homo Erectus genetics ( thus bing classified as Homo Sapien)....Apes existed 65 million years ago and exist today in 2009....so they didn't evolve into a Homo Sapien on their own with no assistance....that period of interference was Genesis.

The Annunaki didn't need to splice DNA with all the apes, just enough to get a slave race of Humans going..

Thats why we bare their genetics but they still exist today.

Star for your post

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

For a slave race... we don't really do much is what i'd have to say to that IMHO.

I can't see a annunaki coming down and splicing genes and going through so much trouble, just so we can have sex, play an x box, then work.

Sounds like a fun time, except for the last part, but the x box isn't cheap

and condom prices add up.

For the evolution part, Just because an ape, well in all honesty it's not apes, it was chimpanzees, evolved, it doesn't mean, the whole species, goes flip and turns over to humans, it's a slow and long process.

Not all the animals would turn into it, just with darwins islands, it's to fit to the environment.

I think once we find the first self replicating molecule, now that'll be the day, we can start actually understanding things.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I have always thought it like that since at the Bible, it indicates that there are many gods, but since our god created us, he's the only head-honcho that we should recognize as the One. My best bet is that we are God's science project for his school due on Monday to create a universe and to end it in a natural way through the weekend. Sort of like a microscopic lab experiment to see how far his project can go.

The reason God isn't as talkative as before is that he's probably eating lunch with his parents, playing a video game, or has gone to the bathroom. When his class project is due, that'll probably be the end of time (for us that is).

Almost forgot, I ripped this idea off from a show called Dennou Coil (episode 12 Daichi's Hair Begins to Grow). This particular episode has been an extremely memorable one since it feels too plausable and sort of puts forward a theory that God is just a student.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Unregistered]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Good topic - I was going to post something similar several weeks back.

s+f

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Very interesting information you have. Can i ask what the sources of it are, please?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'll buy into idea that heaven & space might be the same or space is at least the barrier between earth & heaven.

I've always liked the idea that Angels & demons are from somewhere else - not earth, so that would make them Aliens.

God though. I think God is at another place outside our realm - if god designed our universe our relationship to him would be like a character in a video games relationship to the architect of his world or those responsible for writing the program and defining the rules, attributes and limits.

The universe is enormous, yet we live on the crust of a tiny planet in a livable atmosphere that's just between sea level and our tallest mountains. That's why some say we live in a Zoo, because our little cage here on Earth is an infinitesimal fraction of what lies beyond are grasp.

There's so much more to see outside our zoo, but we need to figure out how to get there or for some even realize that there is a there beyond our zoo.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Thank you so much for posting this!!! S+F of course. These are my sentiments exactly, I have read a couple of books on this, including the Zecharia Sitchen version which I am currently reading. I know some 'cringe' at his name but I'm going to finish the book anyway. Even before I read any of this stuff, I have wondered about it and as a child it was the only thing that made sense to me. When reading the bible, it stood out like a sore thumb.

Something I still am not clear on, is which race of ET's we are related to?
There are the Reptilians, Pleidians, Annunaki(some say they are reptilian, some disagree), the list goes on. I would bet that the 'winged angels' mentioned in the bible would be the Annunaki, as they are always depicted with wings, sometimes also with animal like features on the face.

Also, they are said to be the shing ones, in the bible(I will have to look this up) it reads...and he had skin that shone like bronze.
There is the slave race theory, but I think it goes a bit deeper than that.

Thanks again, I'm so happy this has been posted!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
We definately have alien ancestry....

Its hard for people to fathom " aliens" to be our ancestors because they only think of the Steven Speilberg/Hollywood images of Aliens.., Genesis 1:26 states " Let US make mankind in OUR image according to OUR likings.."

we actually look like them.....US and OUR are a race of alike beings....

A race of creators....

The Annunaki arrived some 450,000 years ago on the quest for gold to repair their planet's atmosphere...

They needed 'workers' of this new planet to be able to til in the gold mines...they spliced their alien DNA with the DNA of the Homo Erectus (Ape) already here... Genesis 1:26 describes the cloning event...

If Apes evolved over time into humans, with just evolutionary alone, there would be no Apes in our zoos...

therefore, there had to be an interference (clone) with a higher being to develop humans, which posess a few qualities like that of the Ape and a few of the Annunaki alien race

Darwins missing link?

I personally still have the theory of mankind being as one praising our "god" (alien or not) Built the tower of babel to reach them which was struck down because the gods were not happy with us trying to be among them.
So humans were scattered and their tongue changed to stop us communicating. Enter the legend of religion, Over the years, names change, stories change, and we now have what we see as different religions.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
What also fascinates me are our different races, with different gods. That's what I could never understand when comparing that to the Adam and Eve story. And when Cane killed Abel, he was banished. Not only for his act, but for the fact that he burried the body (by immitating a bird,apparantly) with the intention to hide his crime from the eyes of God. That is the first account of a burrial. In any case, When God banished Cain, Cain was affraid that the others would kill him. So, there were obviously other people on the planet at that time.

When they built the tower of Bable, did the God/Gods make every person speak a differant language, or were there a couple of different languages so that some could still comunicate? Very interesting to me, esspecially the races of humans.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

When they built the tower of Bable, did the God/Gods make every person speak a differant language, or were there a couple of different languages so that some could still comunicate? Very interesting to me, esspecially the races of humans.

From what i know (if anyone could correct me if im wrong)
it said people were scattered along with the land to seperate them
and their tongues changed to stop them reuniting/trying to get to heaven.

Its still a mix of ideas and theories at the moment,
by my idea of this is heaven is Nibiru, a heavenly body passing earth every 3,600 years (or somin like that) the next time "they" are going to be here is 2012 from things iv read, but thats a mix of alot of theories i have read.

I mean if messiahs and gods presented themselves infront, why havent they done so since biblical times?

Also the gene splicing theory of it,
David Icke and *cringe* Zecharia Sitchin talk about the sphinx and the egyptians depections of half men half creatures.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Buttercookie.

I agree 100 % with you.
I told some JW's this is my belief when they came to my door. They looked at me as if I was a poor uneducated fool. I replied to them that at least I have read the bible, took my own stance on what the bible was telling me and did not rely on someone else telling me what to believe and what not to.

They left my door pretty sharpish.

colec

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wazthewazzock

Thanks, that is a bit more clear.

My bet would also be that the place that the gods reside on would be Nibiru. Tell me, why is Nibiru not mentioned in modern day science if it does indeed exist? I mean, I'm sure hubble would have been able to capture some pics, right? It's not as far away as some of the other objects captured by hubble. Is that a stupid question?

Thanks for the answers and input.

Edit- Never mind,lol! Just found some pics on google...how silly of me!

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
if true.. where does satan come in to all this?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
In my opinion you are only 50% correct.

There are some extraterrestrial races which posed as "Gods" and "Angels" in ancient times. But they posed as something that really does exist: Spiritual/Celestial Realms.

In other words, just because extraterrestrials exist and posed as higher beings, does not mean that spiritual realms dont exist.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Allow me to expand on your original points.

Imagine "the heavens" populated with all manner of beings created in the "image of god", as the bible claims. These races have no doubt been around for a very long time before man arrived on Earth.

The bible claims that a universal government centered around the creator existed long before man arrived on the scene as well. It's referred to in English biblical translations as the "Kingdom of Heaven".

This "Kingdom of Heaven" is presented in the bible as a very physical, practical reality, not some mystical, ethereal, metaphysical concept as many envision.

Jesus, in his ministry, explained that he was present to establish this kingdom, and that it's final physical establishment would be commenced on his return to Earth.

The "revelations" of Jesus to John reveal "A war in the Heavens". A "great dragon" with a third of the heavens under his command has opposed the established order of the Creator. The Earth has been under the jurisdiction of this Dragon from the beginning of history.

The bible is a record of The kingdom's plans and movements to liberate the Earth from the grips of this "dragon".

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This is the book that started this thing (train of thought) :Chariots of the God by Eric von Danekin there was also a recent documentary by history channel i think on this subject you can find it on you tube. will post the link later. Done one better just found a doc. on the book it self here is the link.

gonna watch it now myself.

Link:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Shaddowkhan]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join