It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is Space/ Angels are Aliens

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoubtingFaith

[edit on 6-9-2009 by DoubtingFaith]

Great video.

Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ByteChanger

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Poor little baby.

I wonder how they know it was a baby?

Thank you ByteChanger.

Glad I found something to share...

Good question about it being a baby...

Did you ever see Dr. Who's Darelik's (new series)? The little creature in those machines look (a lot) like this guy. (I think it was the emperor of the darelik's if memeory serves me correctly...)

No, I haven't seen Dr. Who's new series at all. Would love to though! That's sure a weird 'coincidence' that there's a look alike on Dr. Who. i Wonder what's up with that?

Do you know if these creatures drink goat blood? That's what Sam at work told me. He's full of it sometimes so I don't know, whatever.

Do you think the could-be-mutant is an alien or an angel or both?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well, imo, God is not of this earth so He is "alien". To me that is a spiritual plane and i will just have to hang on to get there.

On the other hand, i do believe that fallen angels are the evil alien beings. If angels chose man over God, as in Genesis, i cannot not see why they would not have been so bold or rebellious to not to "create" their own specie/s.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by qonone]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
The only thing I can possibly add is from the ages of about 5 - 8 I used to get visited by a powerfull demon at night. It had the ability to control your thoughts and take over your mind while you sleep making you become conscious in your dreams. I remember the demon used to fool me by taking a human form who was pale with bright blonde hair and he had fire in his eyes. He showed me many scary things and seeked my worship and following. Once day I woke up in midst of one of these dream visits. I awoke facing my bedroom window, which was no more then 3 feet from the edge of the bed, and what I saw was the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life. The only way to describe the amount of fear would be a thousand nuclear bombs. There was also a very deep loud hum. The creature had lizard like skin, short arms, long fingers and fingernails, and eyes like an insect. Large oval and black like the darkest tinted window.

When I was 13 I had a breakdown out of the fear of these things growing up. Nobody had listened to me and I broke down and prayed to God for help. I gave up my entire soul and begged to please help me and make the evil stop. I told God it was better for me to die then to live. I began to shake and speak in a language I don't know. I felt like God was granting my wish and taking me to him. I was afraid and I crid out Jesus help me. On the word Jesus a bright light appeared in the day sky. It was so brilliant and bright it looked like a cross. The light descended and from one became three. They moved back and forth over my head before coming to a complete stop above me. Then a green light orb type thing, but was in the shape of an hourglass, entered the room. I was frozen and couldn't move. I heard someone behind me but I was too afraid to look. I could smell something like insense. Then a craft quickly shot right in front of my window and engulfed me in bright light and I blacked out. I awoke and saw the three lights still in the sky but now it was night. I asked "who are you?" The reply was Raphael and he told me I was now Rock. They spun around in a circular disk formation and dissapeared into the darkness.

I am convinced angels exist in space, maybe in other dimensions, maybe right next to us.

Oh and I would also like to add there is a universal God consciousness. Or streaming river of knowledge when you reach a certain level of consciousness. The information that flows is everything about your life and your future. It's very powerfull and feels like a God consciousness. It's not stagnant in respect that you can ask questions. The answers flow back to you and enter your mind like telepathic communication.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by libertytoall]

Thank you for your post libertytoall. I find it quite fascinating. I too have been harassed by dark forces in my dreams. It used to be a big problem until I decided that I had enough, now it's just an annoyance.

I've also had visits by angels. Very tall and stout angels. Very nice folks those angels. Well except for the demonic sort, they're nasty vile jerks.

Wow so you had a visit from Raphael, that's so kool. It's good to know that he's still on the job. If you see him again please tell him I said hi.

I wonder, do you think your "demon by night" and the "creature with lizard like skin" were the same wanna-be-master-mind?

Do you think that the "lights in the sky" was some kind of flying craft or just orbs of light?

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Thank you for your post libertytoall. I find it quite fascinating. I too have been harassed by dark forces in my dreams. It used to be a big problem until I decided that I had enough, now it's just an annoyance.

I've also had visits by angels. Very tall and stout angels. Very nice folks those angels. Well except for the demonic sort, they're nasty vile jerks.

So what I deduce here is that you first had a nightmare and then a normal dream? I normally just dream about chicks. It is much more fun.

Do you honestly believe that you are visited by aliens?

I am not trying to be offensive, I am genuinely intrigued as to what your evidence is.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

So what I deduce here is that you first had a nightmare and then a normal dream? I normally just dream about chicks. It is much more fun.

Do you honestly believe that you are visited by aliens?

I am not trying to be offensive, I am genuinely intrigued as to what your evidence is.

Not exactly but an understandable and worthy interpretation.
And no offense taken, thank you.

It's a habit when I say, 'in my dreams' because it's much less complicated - in passing conversation - to give a neat and tidy explanation for the "supernatural" experiences I've encountered in my lifetime.

It's tough to explain, really it is. I call it 'dreaming' because most of my experiences happen when I am in a deep sleep. Sometimes I call them visions but I'm not so sure that's an accurate description either since I feel like I am in the scene just like I feel like I'm typing this sentence.

There are only two times in my life, that I'm aware of, leaving my body that I feel were of my own prompting or my own doing. All the other times, I being instructed or informed by a guiding hand, so to speak.

The first time I left my body at my own risk, I was wide-awake. I found myself backed up against a ceiling corner viewing my body, which at the time was laying on a bed in a situation I didn't want to be in. I didn't mean to leave my body and have no idea how it happened...all I know is that it did happen somehow and that, as soon as I realized what had happened I got scared real fast and next thing I know, I was back in my body again.

I felt that.

The next time it happened I was alone and sound-asleep. A sound woke me, don't know what or where or why. I was frozen on my back and there was a voice urging me to get up right away. I was groggy from sleep so it took me a few seconds to realized that the voice was my own. I couldn't hear myself speaking out loud, I was having a two-way conversation with myself telepathically.

The me laying on the bed couldn't move - probably because my other half was not in my body, duh - except for my eyeballs. What I saw floating on the side of my bed in that semi-dark room (a street light was shining in through the window) awestruck me dumb. I had never in my wildest imagination seen a shining light-orb, especially one only an arm's length away.It was about the size of a softball.

talk about inner conflict.

Angels and others have made spectacles out of me.
Once, in an out-of-body-dream, I was looking in a mirror, combing my hair, when the ceiling dissolved exposing the blue sky above and beyond. The walls, windows, sink, mirror, etc. remained intact.

Another time, a deep but short nap was induced and I was visited by towering messenger. We were standing by a canvas leaning on an easel. The angel pointed to the easel then pointed to the stars. I saw m face outlined in the stars, with starlight piercing my eyes from behind and shooting outward. It was incredible. When I woke, I immediately got up and sketched an near-exact likeness of my face in light. I don't have the picture, it mysteriously vanished.

So anyway, I don't have evidence that I've been visited by aliens, sorry. But, yes, I honestly do believe - without a shadow of doubt - that E.T.s and aliens visit me. It's second nature by now.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gLuEBoY

The ET"S dont want fakers and liars and thiefs and all that bad stuff .They want us to make the conscious decision to be good , Thats why we have " Free will " .. The life Jesus lived , The compassion , The Humility he has shown , and The ultimate act of Dying for his fellow man out of Love , Is exactly what kind of person these ET's are looking for..

They too learned from there own mistakes eons ago..

You are soooo wrong.

These angel (aliens) are the Adversaries. They are Lucifer and his angels who were kicked out and are now trapped in this dimension.

Jesus is no relation to this old testament god "yahweh".

These angels are not benevolent. It is their intention to develop a slave class out of compliant humans.

They want truthers out of the way. They have to take us out so they can keep what little control they have left on the unsuspecting masses. Then, they will pick and choose and eliminate the bad genetics.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
If angels chose man over God, as in Genesis, i cannot not see why they would not have been so bold or rebellious to not to "create" their own specie/s.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by qonone]

From what I understand, these angels were supposed to watch over us and guide us, but they became corrupt.

As far as not creating their own species, perhaps they are not able to reproduce. They are created beings also. Perhaps they were jealous of humans being able to procreate.

These beings somehow took human form and were able to mate with the human women. The genetics are off, though, because it created a race of odd, giant humans.

Perhaps they mated with animals as well. Remember the Minotaur?

I wonder what they had to do to be able to acquire human form and why they always needed blood sacrifices. Did they drink blood in order to transform for a period of time?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MAJIC 12

Exactly...you are proving my theory tho....

The Watchers came to Earth...TO Earth...TO Earth...TO Earth...

which means from another planet and not an imaginary one....

Aliens.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
why is that when people in church or elsewhere want to 'look to heaven' or 'talk to god', normally and instinctively without hesitation they

LOOK UPWARD

because as a generational trait/ tradition passed down through time since the days of Genesis, mankind was always referring to the 'gods' that came down from the sky to the Earth...this is a clear indication that this place where god(s) is coming from is above the Earth; thus it is only natural that tilt our heads upward when referring to God/ Angels

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading this thread. Hopefully here will be more contributions. Personally I am still making my mind up but some of the comments here resonate with my own thoughts.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cavehomme

Cool!!!!! i feel that this thread affirmed a lot of peoples belief in this theory...religious people probably hate this topic because it displays logic...

many a Christian have admitted during debate that they hate to use logic

it's much more comforting to believe in magic instead

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I dont think heaven will fit in this universe, but thats just me.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

If heaven is physical that is.

Heaven could be more connected here then we think.

I am not sure heaven is a place as we see 'physical' places that take up room in space.

We would have to know exactly what heaven is. Some say its a state of consciousness. Does time and space exists to consciousness?

I do see your reason, for heaven would be boundless and limitless....I agree...but caution to say this due to it being a 'place' like what we know as 'places'. Heaven might not be here nor there...but everywhere.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I dont think it has anything to do with logic at all, that was a blow to Christians if you ask me. No, Im not Christian.

There are just as many non religious people that will caution such a topic, for aliens and angels both, in many books, are without evidence.

If you believe in other dimensions, parallel Universes, other 'beings' would not HAVE to be from another 'planet' and it would not by a matter of fact that there could not be both, angels (spirit bodies) and aliens (flesh bodies).

I do think the genesis story and other creation stories do have more of a base with other flesh beings coming to this world and starting new life....but I still dont rule out that there is not spiritual beings. And no, Im not religious.

Sometimes logic can cause one to not have a open mind, sometimes its the other way around.

Just thoughts, I have enjoyed watching this thread none the less.

LV

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This makes a lot more sense than angels being shiny people with halos in the clouds.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I have awaited the day and it is here, you are correct, "Angels are Aliens" one giant leap for humankind.

I have waited decades for someone to get it.

BRAVO

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What if aliens are angels? What I mean is; what if the majority of alien encounters are actually experiences with beings that are existing within a higher dimensional brane than ours? Multi-dimensional beings are only going to appear to us as angels/demons - but because of our recent evolutionary cultural developments (i.e. the almost universal acceptance of a scientific materialism within western culture) they will appear to us as "aliens" - which for that publicly accepted belief system is accurate in fact (as revealing the most salient data). If there is a co-ecology between isomorphic dimensional branes then it stands to reason that they would want to contact 'us'; because they is we; at a higher dimensional probability.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yes, Yes, Yes... In my mind what adds more to the validity of Ancient Aliens is the dedication of these cultures. While I don't think alien or alien technology built the pyramids, their dedication to use every last person and resource spanning years and lifetimes to build something that didn't improve their lives. a tomb? to honor pharaohs?...not likely. The Romans with much less mathematical and astrological knowledge built to improve their own lives. The Mayan and Egyptians with no possible knowledge of each other both building the same pyramids?? They imitated the spacecraft they saw and buried themselves their in an attempt to return to the place (Heaven) in which we came from.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
mmm... ya gotta remember, heaven is where god lives.. and although aliens could have created us we must look past our creation, and the creation of aliens.. and even that of the universe

to before the big bang, to the true creator which lives in heaven

at that point, space didn't even exist yet... so..

space is just space, and aliens are still aliens.. and god is still god..

[edit on 22-6-2010 by hisshadow]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join