It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is Space/ Angels are Aliens

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carlthulhu
cubit - A biblical unit of distance. It is the distance between a man's middle finger and his elbow. It is about 18 inches or 45 centimeters. A cubit is divided into 6 palms or 24 digits.

In Ezekiel 48: 34 it was written that the size of the New Jerusalem or heaven is 4500 cubits on each side. That translates to about 1,046 acres or 1.63 square mile - about 3/100th the size of San Francisco.

So heaven was a bit smaller than Frisco. And heaven is above.

-ZOMG! Giant flying Saucers !!1!

seriously, it's a possibility..

You're absolutely right, it is definitely a likelyhood. It's crazy when you look at things in a new light and see something you never saw before.

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
haven't had time to go through the thread. op is right.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

One thing I find important when reading the Bible is to note the footnotes. Many Bibles will give alternate reading of passages in the footnotes which tend to give a completely different message. If one interpretation goes against the Church's beliefs which one do you think they'd choose? Also look at root word meanings. It wasn't till I started to analyze passages and the Bible's use of the word for sky and heaven, which actually happens to be the same root word. If everyone's Bible used the word sky instead of heaven we'd have a lot more people out of the dark. Unfortunately people believe that heaven is some spiritual place. Take the passage of Jesus saying, "The kingdom of heaven is within you" Luke 17:21. This doesn't make sense in light of scripture, yet a footnote will tell you that this could also be read, "The kingdom of heaven is among you". Although you cannot see the kingdom with you eyes, this would make sense if "God's" kingdom were already present above us in space a.k.a. "heaven". In the future his rule would merely extend to Earth and be an extension of his heavenly kingdom, which is currently under "Satan's rule," a fallen angelic being.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
Reply to post by EMPIRE

Just curious as to what dissuades you from thinking aliens are just that - aliens.

Why does it seem it is one way or the other. Why must aliens be angels/demons/devils or vice versa? Can't all of these exist as different entities?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

They very well could be aliens, but remember I said it was what I believed, not what may in fact be the case. What dissuades me from thinking they aren't aliens is all the material pertaining to Watchers, Nephillim, Gibborim and demons I've read. They fit the bill perfectly.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Neo__

"In thy light shall we see light" says the author of the Psalms, and the Christ, known as the "Light of the World", said things like:"If thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light".

Hi Neo,

What a wonderful post to read. I was wondering if I could ask a silly question, when they say "If thine eye be single,thy whole body shall be full of light." are they referring to the pineal gland/ third eye?

Yes, I believe this. The third eye is said to be "the organ for illumination, the unveiled eye of the soul, through which light and illumination comes into the mind, and thus the entire lower life becomes irradiated".

It's also a specific centre in the human body, the brow chakra, " it is the eye of the inner vision, and he who has opened it can direct and control the energy of matter, see all things in the Eternal Now, and therefore be in touch with causes more than with effects, read the akashic records, and see clairvoyantly. . . .". Does this sound like god-like powers? Could we all be destined to become "god-aware" like so many of the "sons of god" in our history?

Some very powerful forces are impinging upon the humanity right now. Energies are coming in while energies are passing out. Apparently, in addition to the incoming energies of the Age of Aquarius and the outgoing energies of the Age of Pisces, there is also the incoming energies of one of the Great Ray Energies, the "7th Ray of Ceremonial Magic" and the outgoing energies of the Great "6th Ray of Devotion and Idealism". This is something that the Masters of our Spiritual Hierarchy on Earth are fully aware of and have apparently been preparing for for thousands of years.

These Masters, which the Christ is the supreme Head of, are therefore moving closer to humanity. And this is eventually going to lead to a full externalization in our world. This that hasn't occured, according to the Tibetan, for a hundred thousand years, (a time the Bible describes as when "the gods walked amoung men").

And this fact is apparently known to the other Spiritual Hierarchies of our Solar System, and it these Who are behind the UFO and crop formation phenomena in the world today. This is why Benjamin Creme says that the UFO's sighted today are mostly from Mars and Venus. They cannot be seen if you were to travel to these planets because they live in the "etheric planes", the upper half of the 7 physical sub-planes*.

We are at the precipice of a new age, an Age of Enlightenment. Perhaps with the awakening of the third eye Ajna Centre we will begin to see a reality like we haven't seen it for a long, long time.

*as a side note re these 7 sub-planes of the physicals, of which we only know the lowest 3 as solids, liquids and gaseous, there are 4 higher etheric sub-planes. Science today is on the verge of discovering the lowest of these 4 etheric sub-planes.

Things are about to change, both within us and without us.

May we live in interesting times.

[edit to replace the words physical, emotional and mental with the words solids, liquids and gaseous]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
ya know, a clear cut way to get the religious folks on board would be to pose these two simple questions:

1. What do you think the ancients called 'outer space' back then?

2. If a being from another planet visited earth, what name do you think the ancients referred to them as?

Outer space and aliens did not began in our era, ya know..

[edit on 7-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I wrote an article two years ago titled 'What is God' - a much more interesting question. Contact me at arclein@gmail for a copy if you care - otherwise google arclein

I published an article over in Viewzone.com several months ago on the subject of reverse engineering a UFO. This article is the culmination of forty years of researching the technical problem and actually waiting for certain things to be demonstrated by lab work. Just as in 1900, it was possible to understand an internal combustion engine it is now possible to understand a UFO.

The link is : www.viewzone.com...

The links in the article itself are now live and that makes it easy to read the referenced material which also needs to be well understood.

Regards

arclein

I write a daily column, principally about the ongoing scientific debate over Global Warming and Terraforming the Earth that can be followed at:
globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.com... or by googling arclein

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyfloatingIn other words, just because extraterrestrials exist and posed as higher beings, does not mean that spiritual realms dont exist.

Correct. So often, we think of things as ONLY how they affect humans. The question is, although many Bible accounts sound an awful lot like modern UFO stories, we forget that the universe is vast.

There is a great possibility that the interpretations of ancient men were simply describing that which they understood, but without reference, only described what they saw without actually saying what they were.

Heaven is no doubt a place off this planet. The only question is, where? God is most definitely (a) the creator, but what is his REAL scope of responsibility?

It's a very tough struggle, because while I have faith in God, I most certainly do not have faith in the interpretation of His messages by humans. We're horrible witnesses.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Biblical scripture has many heavens(and "hells")that are above us
and all around.The"El" of the canaanites were from the air and became the basis
for translating "god".Aliens are foreigners who should be treated with respect because some are human looking and can be mistaken for one.("angels"-Gen.18-19)
"be respectful of visitors because some have hosted angels without knowing it"-Hebrews
If Christians believed some Aliens were angels,they would follow them to heaven;
but,if they believed some were Fallen,they would fight them back to hell.
The Federal authorities do not want this to happen,so they teach there are no gods or
purpose to the universe;all is accidental assembly.No engineer,conductor or ticketman
at the controls.
It logically follows that what we are discovering about the Universe is anything but random time chance creating natural selection and mutation without a designer or
purposer.The blind creating the eye.The deaf creating the ear.
Everyone could be right in the final curtain if "Older Brothers"Made us just like themselves using earthsource elements,compounds..Primate DNA fused with their
DNA over thousands of years instead of milions.We could still be correct by saying
we are the children of God with a heavenly father;but still be the product of Evolution.
(It's just Accelerated, Not accidental.)
The Story is still the same:In the beginning:" God created the Heavens and the Earth.."
Then an Alien invaded the garden on earth and infected the first people with the awareness of a conflict between God and the Alien("Good and Evil").This exposure
to the conflict was voluntary by the humans and damaging to the people because it brought the responsibility of deciding allegence to one or the other in the conflict,while acceptence by the creator has been damaged beyond repair.
The Human blood lineage/DNA had been infected with the fusion of the invader's blood
so that every offspring will inherit the traits of the interloper:ie. Deciet,Homicide,Theft...
The only way a reminant can be spared from the future self-emolation is to provide
a blood donor without the invader factor that can live as a man,but die like us all
without the need to.Uniquely given the right and authority to be the Son (second)of Man
(Adam)Who was not conceived by a earthly father,thus,circumventing infected blood lineage of the invader.This gives him the right to be Resurrected (or Cloned.) to live again indefinately and use his blood to "Raise"or clone a whole generation/Nation to bring back to Earth when he takes it away from the Warring Beast Nations and their
father the Alien (who owns the planet and all it's life,) getting ready for Nuclear Midnight.It will be An Invasion from space comprised of our ancestors and lead by
one we have heard about with wounds to his hands and feet.
"And people will ask him in that day what are these wounds in your hands?;and he will reply'these are those I recieved in the house of my friends."-Zechariah

[edit on 15-9-2009 by MAJIC 12]

[edit on 15-9-2009 by MAJIC 12]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This theory goes against everything that I was taught as a child. I have given this very theory much thought on my own have decided that I am very comfortable with this. Basically everything that I grew up believing has come crashing down in the recent years. I have now formed my own beliefs and theories and this is one that resonates well with me.
Thanks for posting!!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to
visit violence on those that would harm us."-Orson Wells

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

Your Avtar looks like someone's window in our building.
(milky way galaxy with you are here.)Have you been to Orange County,Calif.?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Geesus man you are right ! now i know all!! bah... but you got a pretty good point there angels/aliens with wings flying to sky and beyon it, i dont know till i see one it may come to me or i may come to it. but in this world we got basic elements dont try to over come them we humans come & go its nothing new 5 era will soon pass or not.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by RedElectricSerpent]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

Thanks....So many get this point and then some don't.... if they only placed logic in front of traditional teachings...

If you were sent back in time say a mere 500 years ago with a 9 mil pistol, a medical bag, Bic lighter and Nike tennis shoes, you'd be seen as a miracle working all mighty Supreme Being! And in fact, that's exactly what you'd be.

Let's also say you had a Helicoptor so you could move around quickly. You'd be seen as the God that comes and goes from the heavens in your flying chariot!

People keep trying to assume that since the actual word ALIEN is not written the bible, that they were not referring to what we know as aliens...

But when given the test to determine where Heaven is and bodies that travel through heaven are not from Earth but from another planet, they hate to utter the word 'alien'. 'Alien' has too much of a science fiction connatation to it...

[edit on 17-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
There is another big link between religion and aliens :

There are many believers but no real proof.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
How do Christians explain the nephilim ( sons of god and dughters of men offspring)?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Many of the American Indian Tribes have said they descended from, or came from originally, the Pleiades. I too think I came from there originally, and have been contacted by what I think are Pleaidians many times. The thing is, I have said this before, we are all an experiment. Many different Extraterrestrial Races came here to colonize this world, Earth is one of just a few planets that can support complex lifeforms. I too believe our solar system is in orbit around Alcyone, and we of the Indigo persuasion most likely came from Alderon. Name sound familiar? there is another inhabited planet there too, cannot remember the name of it, but the warrior class lives there, and there is one more where the Nine live. the nine are nine computers I am told, and nine highly evolved Spirits interfaced with these computers to form a God/Court/Judge/Mentor. their word is never questioned. there is no monetary system on Alderaon, everything is provided. There is no crime. Every building is build to be a part of nature, and nature abounds there. the oxygen content is quite higher than Earth's. I have been there, astrally, and I want to go back physically.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

"Sumerians",Egyptians",Hindus,and" Urantians".

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

(I'm a "Christian"who believes the Bible.)
We all have different views.But mine is that the "Nephilim" were a pre-deluvial race
of hybrid alien/human offspring of the "Watchers"who conducted experiments on humans
and mixed with them in DNA and technology.-Enoch
They were destroyed in the flood that occurred when the Asteroid hit the Earth and wiped-out all land-based animals turning them to fossils.The collapse of the vapor canopy brought us into the ice age.-Morris
It is speculated that"evil/unclean spirits" are the wandering ghosts of those offspring.
The "Watchers" of the Mali Dogon came to Earth Eons ago to teach man agriculture and
astronomy from the Sirius star system.they were taught their little sun rotates around their bigger star every fifty-years.(We did not know that until the telecope was invented.)

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
one of the best websites for more information on this subect is

www.bibleufo.com...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join