It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is Space/ Angels are Aliens

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by ByteChanger

Hi,

Thanks for posting that article, but I don't know why people just kill whatever is strange to them. It's almost like we are programed that way. I feel bad for the little guy, and his parents.

I totally agree with you. When I started to read the story, and I read "he found it alive " I got a little excited. But when I got to "and then tried to drown it (3x).... Took hours" I felt pretty disgusted @ the farmer... I thought WTF !!!

It does, however, sound like the little guy's parents got their retribution on the farmer...

A little sick, but I had to laugh a little when the scientists stated "Tests revealed ... it can stay underwater for a long time..."

I just wish we could have seen the lttle guy running around or something.
I was completely taken aback by the size of the little guy...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Poor little baby.

I wonder how they know it was a baby?

Thank you ByteChanger.

Glad I found something to share...

Good question about it being a baby...

Did you ever see Dr. Who's Darelik's (new series)? The little creature in those machines look (a lot) like this guy. (I think it was the emperor of the darelik's if memeory serves me correctly...)

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
god and the angels do not live in space/time with us, for god lives outside of time and can see all the events of the universe from the big bang till the end

we live in 4 dimensions, 3 of space and 1 of time that were created by the big bang going off in the void. No alien, no anyone, or thing, that lives in our 4 dimensional universe can be god or angels

god, angels, heaven/hell, would all exist outside all of this, which would technically make them higher dimensional beings. being in a higher dimension, they can look down on all of creation, the entire universe from big bang to now, to the future to the end of it all and see it all at once like a long movie reeled off its 35mm film.

this is akin to a large pond which we can stand on the bank and look into, we can even reach in a pull fish out of the pond.. we can dive into the pond... we can see all of the pond, and its earthlings and aliens, but we ourselves would be outside it all looking in.

Yes, this is how I see it, post by Neo__, and how a few others, like post by TiM3LoRd see it.

It makes sense to me. The spiritual planes of nature are very real . In fact, these higher realms of nature are probably "more" real than our physical plane, especially to the inhabitants of these higher dimensions. It's generally accepted by science and philosophers these days that our physical universe is a plane of illusion and rather "plastic" in its capability to transform shape and form.

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Again, where are the beings in the bible traveling back and forward to? If you are a physical being ( like I assume you suspect angels and god are, and they were) then you have to understand that they travel to and from physical places...they have to originate from a physical place as well...you can't try to intertwine real and imaginary....if the angels are real and not made up in people's minds, then they come from a real place not a made up one...people that don't want to accept the extraterrestrial theory want to truly believe in real angels that come from and travel from an imaginary place (poof, out of thin air)...

Can we intertwine real and imaginary? Yes, because the real is unreal and the imagined doesn't exist until it's realized. I know this sounds a little abstruse, but hear me out. In order to unravel this mystery between the angels and demons of the Bible and our modern day "light crafts" we need to understand ourselves, who we are and where we stand in the Universe.

Light is vibration, says the Master DK, and the fact of the soul will eventually be proved through the study of light and of radiation, and through a coming evolution in particles of light. Through this imminent development, we shall find ourselves seeing more and penetrating deeper into that which we see today.

It's only through the purification of our bodies towards light that the spiritual planes can be reached. Through sacrifice, service and love Those that reside in the spiritual realms can "lower their vibrations" and be seen by us physically. Great Teachers like the Christ have totally mastered this plane of illusion and can therefore appear or disappear at will. The UFO's do they same thing. Roswell, apparently, was a sacrifice by our "space brothers" where their craft's vibration was lowered to such a point that it crashed into the desert. The craft is said to have disappeared soon after, it's physical atoms dissolving back into the soup of matter quickly because it was created as a "manifested thought form". Once the concentrated effort was removed the craft disappeared.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Dude! God and Angels are not physical. They are more of inter-dimensional beings. Spirtual per say! He made us physical.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Well discuss the bible with me then. I wont make any excuses for what Jesus said. I promise.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
"Light is vibration, says the Master DK, and the fact of the soul will eventually be proved through the study of light and of radiation, and through a coming evolution in particles of light. Through this imminent development, we shall find ourselves seeing more and penetrating deeper into that which we see today. "

It's a funny thing you mentioned light like that. Physics says that light is a wave. Now, until now, we have just taken this as common knowledge that light is a wave, just as gravity is also a wave. The bigger question is, what ocean is light making its wave in? The first answer is air ! But, there is no air in the blackness of space and yet these light waves reach out across the universe.

The only answer currently, in theory, is to add a 5th dimension to our space/time. That would be 3 dimensions of space, 1 of time, and 1 of light/gravity = 5 dimensions.

What we see as light, is simpley the rippleing of the waters across the 5th dimension. Light is refered to many times in the bible, from the original words spoken of let there be light, to angels being of light, to god being light..

It's not a stretch of the imagination to put a soul as light, and existing in this extra dimension. The soul would exist in this higher dimension, bound to our bodies thru the lower ones.

that being said, lots of calculations show a possible 10 dimensions. If it takes 5 for us to live in our universe, then you could totally replicate everything needed for heaven in 6-10 and we'd never see it as they are all above ours.

Just the fact that angels have bodies/wings means they occupy 3 dimensions, they are 3d objects themselves just like our bodies. Those 3 dimensions must be higher than ours, but still, to have a body you need 3 dimensions.. there is no way around that.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by hisshadow]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've believed in what is now called Ancient Astronaut Theory for as long as I can remember....it all just makes so much sense to me. All the world's religions tell tales of beings descending from the sky....

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

It's amazing to think that the possible answer to all of our problems could come from something as simple as light.

"In thy light shall we see light" says the author of the Psalms, and the Christ, known as the "Light of the World", said things like:"If thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light".

I don't consider quotes like these as mere platitudes. I see them as revealers of some pretty deep occult truths, and I use this term in it's literal sense as 'concealed' or 'hidden from view'. But today, with modern science and a growing population of awakening people, this truth is becoming more and more apparent.

We know that pure white light is made up of 3 primary colours and 4 secondary; we also know that it has properties of being a wave and a particle at the same time, something unheard in nature; and we also know that the speed of light marks the speed limit of the Universe. Anything faster than light begins to reach into the metaphysical, a place that physicists don't feel comfortable talking about.

The Tibetan, talking about light, says:

"Each of us is recognized by the brilliance of his light. This is an occult fact. The finer the grade of matter built into our bodies, the more brilliantly will shine forth the indwelling light. Light is vibration, and through the measurement of vibration is fixed the grading of the scholars. Hence nothing can prevent a man's progress forward if he but attends to the purification of his vehicles. The light within will shine forth with ever greater clarity, as the refining process goes on, until - when atomic matter predominates - great will be the glory of that inner man. We are all graded, therefore, if it may be, so expressed, according to the magnitude of the light, according to the rate of vibration, according to the purity of the tone and the clarity of the colour."

And this light, by which each of us will be graded from, is said to be just the Light of the Soul. The true Light is only reflected in the Soul. The true Light, which is also considered to be Life, cannot manifest directly into the physical plane but only through proxy, or reflection of the Soul. This is the true meaning, I believe, to the words "In thy light shall we see light"

Again, from the Tibetan:

"Matter is the vehicle for the manifestation of soul on this plane of existence, and soul is the vehicle on a higher plane for the manifestation of Spirit, and these three are a trinity synthesized by Life, which pervades them all. Through the use of matter the soul unfolds and finds its climax in the soul of man."

And so there it is. The Soul is actually looking in three different directions simultaneously. It is standing in the Light of the Spirit, it knows itself to be part and parcel of the group of Souls to which it belongs, and it is looking backwards or downwards into physical matter. It's this latter direction that we have to work on. Our soul purpose in life (no pun intended) is allow our own Soul to take control and work through us. Thy will Father, not mine.

And so my point is, at risk of being flagged as 'off topic', is that these 'beings of light' are not aliens, at least not in the derogatory manner for which this word is meant. I believe them to beings whose "measure of light" is far more superior than ours. Are they ancient astronauts? I suppose, but not in the way Alan Shepard or Neil Armstrong were. They are ancient beings who have found the way to travel the Universe via their 'light bodies' and their minds. They have the ability to slow down their vibration to enable themselves to be viewed physically but can at anytime raise their vibrations upwards again and thus disappear.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Neo__]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I was raised in a firm Christian family and have always had a love for Theology and understanding various religions. I developed an open mind after questioning my own beliefs , but only after debating other's beliefs and feeling that they had been brainwashed. I start to read my Bible wanting to answer questions that troubled me, but all I came across was just more questions. The Trinity with Jesus being equal to God was the first. The Bible clearly show that Jesus is lessor than the Father. Then I started noticing the use of the word heaven and how it also ment sky. If one read the Bible with the concept that heaven is the sky, the book tells a complete different story. Even Revelation 21 speaks of a city coming down from the sky. The scary part is that if God really is an alien there might actually be something substancial to weary about. The Bible speaks of God's return and casting judgement on the Earth and then demanding our worship. Wiping the world of evil sounds fine and dandy, but then forcing people into worship you sounds a bit like a jealous dictator. Read Genesis 11 and you'll note that God seemed somewhat scared or cautious about what we could achieve when we were united so he confused mankind and mixed up our language. It is interesting to note that most religions have Lords, Angels, Jin, Jinnies, Demons, or Gods who appeared to their founders or prophets. The early scriptures show God appearing to Abraham and Moses and now Christians claim that it was manifestations of Christ. Ya, right! As the Bible says God travels on a cloud and dwells in heaven. If it makes any difference the Bible also claims that God created the star group Pleiades and Orion. I tend to accept the term God to really mean Judge (even if its self appointed by those above). The true God which is Spirit also known as Brahman (in Hinduism) is really just and religious understanding of energy. There actually are things lost in religious teachings. Hindu's teach that all things are Brahman or energy. Brahman is the true God, which cannot be seen nor completely understood as we see only issue created from it. Energy is the source of all life and mater; science is even finding energy in the void of space. Everything is just an illusion or an interpretation of how we perceive energy. Brahman even has a life span of some trillion years; could this be the life span of the universe? If our early religions were created by aliens could there be valueable information in those religions? I tend to think so. We tend to be an ignorant race, religion should not set mankind apart. It will simply make it easier for us to be conquered by some God and his army of angels. Jesus must be one of four things.
1) Just a man.
2) A sage or spiritual man or prophet of some type.
3) half breed through insemination, son of God.
4) Retelling of a compilation of pagan sun god myths.
We need to start think about mankind as a whole and fix our ways.
~DoubtingFaith

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

[edit on 6-9-2009 by DoubtingFaith]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Oh its certainly possible that aliens landed, spoke to moses and helped with many parts of the bible.

We would have seen them as gods, as much as a cave man looking at an xbox 360 would think we are gods today.

But we must remember that in the instant before the big bang, aliens didnt exist.. therefore, there still exists the true god, creator of the universe that existed before the big bang.

So we have room for both, we have room for a pre big bang creator of everything, and post big bang we have room for aliens landing being seen as gods.

It even allows for us ourselves to be created thru dna tweaks to monkeys if you wish via alien technology... but you still can't erase the pre big bang god that set it all off to start with

that is kindof reassuring somehow

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by hisshadow

I completely agree.

There is so much to contemplate and speculate about, but there's room for all of it. Aliens, sure. Aliens that posed or were objectified as Gods, sure. Abraham seeing a manifestation of the One true Creator, sure. Abraham seeing an alien that posed as the One true Creator, sure. It's all feasible to me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DoubtingFaith

YES!!! This is right on target..>Thanks!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

yes exactly. there are 2 possibilities and so for people to say YES this is it without knowing 100% if its true or not is just inaccurate.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

"In thy light shall we see light" says the author of the Psalms, and the Christ, known as the "Light of the World", said things like:"If thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light".

Hi Neo,

What a wonderfull post to read. I was wondering if I could ask a silly question, when they say "If thine eye be single,thy whole body shall be full of light." are they refering to the pineal gland/ third eye?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DoubtingFaith

I completely agree with you. My whole family and everyone I know believs that God 'reincarnated' himself as Jesus and therefor they are the same person. I cannot see the logic in that. The bible clearly states the opposite. That is exactly what I meant earlier by people changing whatever doesn't suit them to 'metaphorical' meaning. I also take all I read in the bible as litteral meaning, so your post was a breath of fresh air!
J

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

To those of you who do not know "The Council" please just understand that they do exist somewhere "out there". Ok here is what the Council explained to me. In the beginning, there was "IS".
In his desire, he split half of himself into the " IS NOT" which was like grains of sand unto the universes. Each "IS NOT", became what we call a GOD. The "IS NOTS" do not have names per say. This is why the God of the bible, said "I am that I am."
The "IS" was prime creator.

Jesus as we know him was sent to attone as the sacrificial lamb for humanitys imperfection. Mary was insiminated by artificial means via
visitors being called angels. Angels aka visitors, appeared through out history. Based on star knowledge, the 3 wise men were guided over a great time to the place of the holy birth. The guiding star was a mothership. One of the angels from that ship actually was recorded as to have mingled amongst the shepards to announce that he "the savior of mankind" had been born. After his death, Jesus ascended into the clouds to be with his father, the God of the bible.
Other species in the universes have their Gods. Good and Bad.

The source we all wish to return too is prime creator. The " IS".
"IS" is vibration and light. Total love. He is not selfish or Judgeing. A judging God is a selfish God.
Your souls journey through out your incarnations will determind how CLOSE you return to "IS" the prime creator. Thus different levels of heaven and hell.
The Council who directs me is only one of many Councils.
Earth is currently populated by several species, only one of which is humans. Even Humanity is a result of genetic engenering.

Take it or leave it. Be as One. Namaste.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoubtingFaith
Jesus must be one of four things.
1) Just a man.
2) A sage or spiritual man or prophet of some type.
3) half breed through insemination, son of God.
4) Retelling of a compilation of pagan sun god myths.
We need to start think about mankind as a whole and fix our ways.
~DoubtingFaith

Jesus was none of these, because he never existed.

Not one contemporary historian mentions this amazing man that healed the sick, walked on water, fed hundreds with just two fish, *insert another BS miracle*, "insert another lie here*.

Edit: added "contemporary"

[edit on 7-9-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
cubit - A biblical unit of distance. It is the distance between a man's middle finger and his elbow. It is about 18 inches or 45 centimeters. A cubit is divided into 6 palms or 24 digits.

In Ezekiel 48: 34 it was written that the size of the New Jerusalem or heaven is 4500 cubits on each side. That translates to about 1,046 acres or 1.63 square mile - about 3/100th the size of San Francisco.

So heaven was a bit smaller than Frisco. And heaven is above.

-ZOMG! Giant flying Saucers !!1!

seriously, it's a possibility..

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carlthulhu
cubit - A biblical unit of distance. It is the distance between a man's middle finger and his elbow. It is about 18 inches or 45 centimeters. A cubit is divided into 6 palms or 24 digits.

In Ezekiel 48: 34 it was written that the size of the New Jerusalem or heaven is 4500 cubits on each side. That translates to about 1,046 acres or 1.63 square mile - about 3/100th the size of San Francisco.

So heaven was a bit smaller than Frisco. And heaven is above.

-ZOMG! Giant flying Saucers !!1!

seriously, it's a possibility..

Yep, thats how revelations ends, the last paragraph has a starbase landing.. but i also can't miss an opportunity to quote

"but, why does god need a starship?" - James T. Kirk

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join