It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is Space/ Angels are Aliens

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by RockAwayRadio

The bible is exactly where I got my inspiration....

I interpreted it for its modern meanings.

That is what I did too, I was snooping around, and found webpages about God is an Alien , God is Anu et cetera, and the scary thing, is that it makes sence, it even dont sound redicules, it actually answers the myths and mysteries of the Binle and Quran... ET , the Bible is an ET history book, and not Our Religion..

[edit on 4/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Just to say : Genesis 1:26 states " Let US make mankind in OUR image according to OUR likings.."

This is a translation mistake, the hebrew text doesn't say "US" or "OUR". The real text would look more like "Let man be to my image..."

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more with this threads opening title. thx. please send pm.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hi there,

I have not read all the posts but would just like to reply to the vid about the christian man being 'sent' to hell.
At first I thought he was just having a sleep paralasis episode...turned out he wasn't.
A while back I was reading about the underground alien bases that involve et's and military personel. The man that came out and leaked that there is in fact an underground base with aliens working with humans, said that the faces of these creatures are so grotesque that you cannot look at them, and added that the smell is absolutely horrible. He also mentioned the size of these creatures and if you add up the similarities, well it seams simple.
So, if what he sais is true, the reptillians, are not our friends. In this vid, He also mentioned beings ranging from two feet tall, to 4 & five feet, and finally 14 feet. Could he be talking about our little aliens?
I am now seriously confused.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
You know what i think? I believe Jesus was real and that he was sent from the Heavens to sort out the mess down here....... unfortunately he was killed while trying to do his job! It is very possible he was an Angel/Alien... why not? He was able to perform many feats/tricks which no other Human can do.

He was also not present in any texts written by his contemporaries. Does that not look a little suspect to you?

Someone of his magnitude, his exceptional wisdom and tricks was not mentioned in a single text at the time of his life?

This is because he never existed, at least not the man that you read about in the bible. He was not an alien, he was not even a special man let alone the "son of God". If he existed at all then he was just a normal man who lived his life normally, he aroused no suspicions, performed no miracles and certainly did not ascend to heaven after being killed.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

It really is very simple....it just appears to religious people as complicated and crazy-talk because they actually look for our modern terms to be in the bible....

but they call ME crazy....

[edit on 3-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

Of all the people in the world people who believe that there was a talking snake in a magical garden, a man in the clouds who will send you to eternal damnation (but still loves you) if you do not follow his stolen laws yadda yadda yadda *insert more ridiculous religious ramblings here*

I hate it when religious people call AAT theorists crazy but fail to look at the craziness of what they believe

Pure gold.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
You know what i think? I believe Jesus was real and that he was sent from the Heavens to sort out the mess down here....... unfortunately he was killed while trying to do his job! It is very possible he was an Angel/Alien... why not? He was able to perform many feats/tricks which no other Human can do.

He was also not present in any texts written by his contemporaries. Does that not look a little suspect to you?

Someone of his magnitude, his exceptional wisdom and tricks was not mentioned in a single text at the time of his life?

This is because he never existed, at least not the man that you read about in the bible. He was not an alien, he was not even a special man let alone the "son of God". If he existed at all then he was just a normal man who lived his life normally, he aroused no suspicions, performed no miracles and certainly did not ascend to heaven after being killed.

Or maybe he didn't exist and was made up so that people would then become so obsessed that they would become charlatans for their chosen religious crusade... very possible... there has always been an Agenda with these religious folk and right now at this time it looks like the Agenda leads to 2012.... Armageddon? Possibly!

Or Maybe he did exist but was able to create illusions much like what we see today with Magicians!

All i can say is that if he was real and he died the way it is said he died then that is still a very cruel way for someone to die...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Yes...see if they were seen " descending through the heavens, came DOWN to Earth, communicated with the ancients, and went back up through the clouds, then oviously the place where they are coming from and going back to is on the other side of the clouds...

which is Space

unless you want to say they were going back and forward to an imaginary land

well put

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This explains it all and is directly relating to what you said:

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I don't believe in deities nor angels, so I cannot agree with the topic literally.
However if life from outside came down here some time, it's possible it could be wrongly thought of as divine.

I don't think the chance of intelligent life coming down here in the past is very high, but I do believe there is life somewhere be it intelligent or not, so it's possible.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I honestly don't see the difference in "levels of craziness" between believing in Heaven/God and believing in anything else, such as 2012/ETs.

If you claim my God is imaginary, I claim your ETs are also imaginary(although I do personally believe ETs exist). If you claim my Heaven(which I believe is beyond our capabilitiesof description i.e. Physical, dimensional, etc etc) is imaginary, then I likewise claim your Nibiru/ascension to higher conciousness/whatever is also imaginary.

You cannot give the human mind credit for imagining one ridiculous thing without givingthem credit for a similar ridiculous thing. Neither have solid proof. Neither have been debunked.

It's ludicrous to think that your way is the only way and mine was imagined.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

I agree 2 agree!

Maybe we need to achieve warp drive capability before the aliens make first contact! And why do the aliens that people say they get visited by run away like little biotches when God or Jesus is mentioned? Just something that I have noticed and people have documented. So if your fake ET's are afraid of my fake God.....well I will hold onto my fake God as truth! Oh this is not pointed at you agree2disagree. I think we know where each other stand.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Reply to post by wildcorp

Exactly friend.

It just boggles my mind that these individuals see how "clearly" we are being mislead, yet they can't see their own fallacies. It's ridiculous.

First work out all the kinks in your own personal philosphies and belief system.
&
If you are going to attack my God because He hasn't spoken to you or you haven't seen Him, I will do the same to all your beliefs.

We as a species aren't real tolerable of varying opinions are we? Seriously, accept people for the fruits they bear and what they have to offer to the general benefit of the entire race. Do not discredit them and cast them out as lepers because they think slightly, or even radically, different than yourself.

a2d

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I like the associassion.
Althoug i must desagree that in this Universe, were the knowlege must be so highly advanced right now, aliens get status of gods, just by using technolgy.

Its spiritual evolution that leads to it.
If you were to use technlogy...well, we would only be machines. Not Life.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by _You_]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Great YT vid.... listening to what was being said was very similar to my own thoughts....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Also, remember Joseph was visited in dreams (telepathic communication?) and the Three wise men were guided by a "star" that appeared in the sky over the exact resting spot of the new born Christ child.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Reply to post by tojfrd7931

You can't explain these anomalies by the ET version without also giving the written story credence too. They're both outlandish and should both be credited with the same amount of possibility.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tojfrd7931

We must remember that Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world, really was born in Bethlehem long ago. That part is not custom and tradition. The story is found in the Gospel of Matthew. This is where we find the account of the wise men visiting the Baby who would be King. And the Bible does not state there were three of these men.

The men did not appear on the day and hour of Jesus' birth, but afterward, and they did not go to a manger in a stable, but to a house where Mary and Jesus were staying;

These were not simply wise men, or educated scholars, or local rulers, but "Magi";

The star had appeared at a certain time, and it moved independently, leading them to Bethlehem and stopping over the very house where Mary and the Baby were staying;

There were three gifts listed, but that doesn't mean there were three Magi present – the number of Magi is not mentioned, nor is it really important.

Who were the Magi? No one really knows with certainty. Whoever the Magi were, they were important enough to gain an immediate audience with King Herod!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
I honestly don't see the difference in "levels of craziness" between believing in Heaven/God and believing in anything else, such as 2012/ETs.

If you claim my God is imaginary, I claim your ETs are also imaginary(although I do personally believe ETs exist). If you claim my Heaven(which I believe is beyond our capabilitiesof description i.e. Physical, dimensional, etc etc) is imaginary, then I likewise claim your Nibiru/ascension to higher conciousness/whatever is also imaginary.

You cannot give the human mind credit for imagining one ridiculous thing without givingthem credit for a similar ridiculous thing. Neither have solid proof. Neither have been debunked.

It's ludicrous to think that your way is the only way and mine was imagined.

But your arguing with yourself.

It's all the same thing.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Reply to post by Jezus

I am not arguing with myself. Moreso I am trying to get the involved partys to consider both sides of the same story before coming to their conclusion.

It is biased and unfounded to take two INTERPRETATIONS of the same story and call one absurd while justifying the other. Justify both or justify neither. They want their cake as well as mine, but they'll only eat their own.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join