It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is Space/ Angels are Aliens

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by wildcorp

I may have been overly general when I said religious. I simply meant do they believe in the Creator or not.

As for the plan for them and such, I'll give you just a small taste of what I have been pondering.

I was thinking about the different tribes as well as the separation of people and languages at Babel. I haven't quite finished my theory as I have only just begun but I was thinking somewhere along the lines of the people of Earth only being one tribe, or one group of God's people. Perhaps there are alien races that may account for the other tribes and such.

I have encountered a few dicrepancies with this theory which I am trying to workout. Hence it remains simply a theory.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shaell

OK, everything you have stated I hold true also. Except the whole bible code stuff. I'm not gonna be able to say I believe in that. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcorp

Things do make more sense to me these days.
As for the Bible Code: No prob. That's a whole other thread anyway.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

Nice....nice. Ok, I see where you are going. But not sure I go with that thought. But a good book that might interest you is a book called The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse by Patrick Heron. I think he gets into some stuff with the whole babalon story. Great read. Im not onboard with everything he explains but he is sooooo dead on with some facts and amazing discoveries.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shaell

Yeah....hehe. Anytime you wanna discuss all this that we are talking about now, feel free to hollar!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcorp

Hey....guess where I am at too? Im in a little country next to Saudi Arabia called Qatar. Desert desert and more desert. Hot....really hot. I was in Iraq 3 years ago too. Just wish I could go on some archialogical finds. Would be great. But I am a lowly Systems Engineer enslaved by my keyboard. Ugh!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The corerelation between angels and aliens is this:

They are ONE AND THE SAME

The ancients, once again did not use the same terminology as people in this century use.

The Heavens are the galaxies... thus 7th heaven being were Nibiru is located...Kingdom of Heaven is the cast system in which all of the planets belong...and dwellers of Heaven are...ALIENS.

If you apply the simle logic that I used to begin this post you can clearly make the connection..

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hmmm... Someone who saw the movie "The Knowing"? Hehehe...

It was a great theoretical piece. Angels are aliens from outer-space? Its just fiction for now, but it does bring up some interesting conversations.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

i agree to an extent. i think in all, there are at least 3 heavens described in the ancient texts. one is the sky/atmosphere. one is the starry firmament and the habitation of the planets. and the other appears to be an other dimensional place that seems to co-exist with this one but which we can't see with our human eyes due to their limitations.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Reply to post by undo

I agree also, to an extent.

I discussed this earlier in this same thread. I think that what the ancients saw were sometimes aliens, and sometimes actual biblical angels.

I think I used the following analogy:

all angels are aliens, but not all aliens are angels.

Due to the fact that our definition of an alien is something not of this world, an angel would in fact be an alien. However, that doesn't mean ALL aliens are angels.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

I believe aliens that people are seeing are evil angels doing satans bidding. Providing disinformation to those less in the know or non-believers. They can present themselves as anyone or anything they like. It's an ability an inter-dimensional being has. So beware! They are the same beings that have fed disinformation in their plan to create different religions and thus creating confusion in what is the truth.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Dear McGinty

I am sorry to say but mainly documentaries. The history channel and National Geographic plus a few others but do feel free to look it all up. Was there any particular part that interested you??

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by shaell

Brilliant posts, Shaell. Thanks for that info.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I disagree heaven isn't a physical place or a place at all. There may be a place 'heavenly' but even then i could condition myself to be in hell, and condition myself to be happy in hell so like i said, i disagree.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

Hmmmm...Huhh?

If you don't consider Heaven to be a place, then you must conclude that it is a person or a thing....

But if you read the bible you will note many instances where angels or God descend up into Heaven or come down from heaven...

You've heard of the phrases " From Heaven above" or " Going to Heaven", so I think that proves the case that Heaven is an actual place...

the purpose of the thread was to get people ( especially religious types) to ackowledge whether this place only existed in their mind or was it somewhere with a physical location...

Once established its a real place, where is it? Which planet, galaxy?

Its not here since the travelers come from there to Earth...this is a cosmic place either way you decide to slice it

[edit on 3-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think the film Knowing has some info in what "heaven is".
I think heaven is when our conciousness ascends to a higher level/dimension,
which can be achieved after death.

It could also be a physical place like Knowing.
Remember at the end where the children run to a golden tree in a beautiful looking landscape? thats the tree of life/The tree which bore the forbidden fruit.

I think the "fall of man", is either mankind dropping from a higher dimension, or simply being thrown down from Nibiru to earth

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
My understanding in this particular grey-area is crystal clear, as a Muslim. I don't have any doubts in this topic. This is what I believe...

There are other creations in the universe. Some are extra-terrestrial and some are extra-dimensional. But for the time being, earth is here for us, the humans. We are the lord, we rule over all the other kingdoms that live on earth nowadays such as the animal kingdom and the kingdoms in which we cannot see with our naked eyes. A ruler of the earth can harness the physical resources that this planet can offer. Being able to live in a physical form in the physical world is a gift, but a gift that comes with responsibility. Oh yes, the whole universe is physical. And the heaven is not. It's a place but it's not physical.

As a ruler, we have the power (will) to make a decision over the decision of other beings who make earth as their home. But between us, our wills clash. And from the clashes, came all the pain and suffering. With that in our mind, we are reminded by His prophets about His existence over and over again, and to rule the earth with kindness and love. To find peace and truth. To live and to submit to our only Creator. And to ask Him for forgiveness and be grateful. We are here not just to rule but to reclaim our special place in The Heaven and Time. And thus, our long-term mission is the death and life beyond it. But our short-term missions here on earth are important as well. It's important because what we do here will determine our place in 'the next universe'.

But mind you, we believe that before Adam (and Eve) was casted away from The Heaven (a non-physical place, a heavenly place), and made the ruler of the Earth, there are other creations that were sent to this planet to rule over the others. They were being replaced one after another over the entire lifespan of Earth. Some still live, and some were long gone. They might be anything that you can relate to, over the discoveries of ancient fossils, technology, knowledge, structures etc, in which they were found to be older than Adam himself.

So the angels are simply angels, and the demons are simply demons. They are extra-dimensional. And they were given the power to travel between dimensions. Angels and demons are created long before Adam was created. The history between them are well narrated in the Quran.

ET is, well a different story all together. They are extra-terrestrial. So, the Muslims can develop a belief system that aliens are out there. And God tells us there are other creations that we do not know about (yet). We might as well never found out about them in this vast universe. So, if you said you'd have had an unexplainable experience, we might agree with you.

Ask any other Muslims, and they will have this same general idea, told by the Quran and his prophets to those who have faith in His words.

Last but not least, it's still a belief. For that, I have to have faith. And only with faith I can move on. Only with faith I can find inner-peace.

May God bless you all. Seekers of the Truth.

To OP: I established Heaven as a place, real but not physical.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by pendekar]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The Assyrian, Egyptian, Roman and Babylonian libraries all contained volumes that documented a very specific time period of rule by the gods. I believe it was around 420,000 years. The rule of the annunaki.

Obviously such documents would be extremely damaging to the credibility of those in charge of marketing spirituality so they were all burned, stolen or otherwise destroyed. Or so I've heard.

I've never understood why people didn't make the connection to ET and the watchers of the bible.

Then there is the 12th planet theory as set forth by Zecharia Sitchin which makes far more sense to me than anything ANY other scientist has come up with as an explanation of our moon, kupier belt and a host of other anomalies.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
And the artificial insemination = invetro fertilization connection totally makes sense. I believe there is even an account of an Egyptian ceremony involving a reed and some love juice so the idea has been around for a VERY long time.

And then there is the fact the summer tablets actually say that the gods used their own DNA (spittle) with the earth (carbon based life) and produced US.

ie... God created us in his own image.

It goes on and on and on...

The watchers and the fallen are probably the aliens. I know that the watchers were forbidden by the gods to interfere with earth. Much as the post above explains. Though I've always felt the term DIMENSION is a comparison of scale and grandeur more so than an alternate state of consciousness.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

But if you read the bible you will note many instances where angels or God descend up into Heaven or come down from heaven...

You've heard of the phrases " From Heaven above" or " Going to Heaven", so I think that proves the case that Heaven is an actual place...

Once established its a real place, where is it? Which planet, galaxy?

Its not here since the travelers come from there to Earth...this is a cosmic place either way you decide to slice it

"From Heaven above" and " Going to Heaven" are metaphors for a mental concept. Expand your mind and you will discover That, "Whom we move and breathe and have our being".

"Rising up to" or "descending down from" Heaven is a matter of vibration, you either raise your mental vibrations to the highest diving concepts or you lower you mind to the gutter.

It's only through your mind that you can really travel the comsos, your body will have to stay here.

Our physical world is the lowest of the planes of nature. It's the lowest mansion in a hierarchy of houses.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Neo__ to change the word 'metal' to mental!]

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Neo__]

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join