It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven is Space/ Angels are Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+70 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
First, we must state the obvious that Heaven is depicted to be a PLACE.

Next, one must distinguish to themselves if they consider this place to be fictious (imaginary) or real with a physical location.....

1. If one states that Heaven is "paradise", I ask them to describe their paradise image and realize that is a personal ideal, existing in ones own mind. They have to then ackowledge that they believe it to be totally imaginary....but then where are the biblical angels falling from, descending from, or ascending up into?

Heaven is not imaginary

2. If one states that Heaven is indeed a pysical, real place, they would be correct...Angels and God had to have had a location to descend down from, and ascend up into....

Heaven is a Real Physical place.

Then you must ask, "Which planet or galaxy does this place exist? Definatley not Earth....think about it: if one is coming down from this place or going up into this place it has exist above this planet. In the bible Heaven is also depicted as "the place beyond the clouds"....if you looked through a telescope and saw beyond the clouds, what are you looking at?

SPACE

How does Angel=Alien? If I am a 'Heaven Dweller" and we've established that Heaven is Space, then what ( in modern terminolgy) do we consider a "Space dweller"?

ALIEN

What do you think a 'winged creature ' that originates from another planet and able to travel through space to reach Earth is called? Today we say Alien or ET...in biblical times they called them Angels...

UFO-Chariot of Fire
Artificial insemination- Virgin Birth
God(s)- ET's with longer life spans and advance technology
Resurections performed- advanced medicine and surgery
High Tech technology- miracles, blessings
Holy- Cosmic

and the list goes on......

Comments?

[edit on 3-9-2009 by ButterCookie]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
S and F.

Just curious though, on something that's bugged me in this.

People who believe in Allah, are Muslims, mainly, people who believe in God, are theists.

What are people who believe in Alien life that sprung up life on earth?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I have several books on this very subject. It makes total sense to me. The topic interests me greatly and of course the more I study the more I want to know and understand!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

some are christian.

some don't like to be categorized.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf

some are christian.

some don't like to be categorized.

So if someone believes that, jesus was an 'alien', per se, he would still be considered a christian?

Oh by the way, it's not ANGLE it's ANGEL.

Sorry it's a pet peeve OP.

YAY! He changed it

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Republican08]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I like the concept, have thought about this myself.. seems very plausible

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Jesus was created by an act of Artificial Insemenation by the 2 Angels ( ET's )whom visisted her and said she was pregnant..

The sperm used was Yahwehs.. ( God ) The Patriarch (Leader) of the Alien race whom created us..

Remember the only way to have a " Virgin " birth is to have the Hymen intact still.. Thats how Joseph knew me thinks

Jesus was created to show all of us how to be , He is the example , Just like fis father " Yahweh "If we are going to be concidered for a life in Heaven , givin eternal life and a new body , We need to imitate Jesus.

The ET"S dont want fakers and liars and thiefs and all that bad stuff .They want us to make the conscious decision to be good , Thats why we have " Free will " .. The life Jesus lived , The compassion , The Humility he has shown , and The ultimate act of Dying for his fellow man out of Love , Is exactly what kind of person these ET's are looking for..

They too learned from there own mistakes eons ago..

Remember there are alot of Parables explaining what the Kingdom of Heavan is like ... It is compared to Farmers alot..

They go around and plant crops and pick the good fruit..

Consider these words and be wise..

Buttercookie you are absolutely correct
IMHO

[edit on 2-9-2009 by gLuEBoY]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Star and Flagged
This is what I have been processing for the last couple of years. I am pretty much 100% on board with this theory after the research I have done.

For the poster who asked what this belief would be called...most likely "crazy" which is another one of MANY reasons I am so attracted to this line of thinking. It is not being shoved down my throat with hypocrisy forks like most main stream, accepted religions/beliefs are. In fact it is frowned upon, dismissed and labeled before thought process even begins.
Without blind dogma, persecution and propaganda I believe a great percentage of the population would also come to the OP's conclusions after reading the bible with an open mind, looking at science with the rose glasses off and just putting common sense and basic intuition into the process.

Thank you OP, great thread!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Great thread. These ideas have been bounced around by some for a while, my husband and I have discussed it several times. I remember when we read The Terra Papers together... sat there for hours taking turns reading aloud and discussing every detail of it. Good read. Lots of fun.

I'm interested to see who chimes in and what ideas will be presented in this topic. Good luck!

Originally posted by Republican08
What are people who believe in Alien life that sprung up life on earth?

Future mental health ward residents?

I'm just joking of course (although it's completely possible), but does everyone need a label?

What if they think ETs interacted with ancient man, but didn't create us?

Or what if they believe ETs created humans, but they don't see it as cause for worship?

Then there would be those who claim the creator ETs were from one star system, and others who think they're from another star system.

Man, there will be as many different sects of this "religion" as there are in Christianity... How does one go about founding a church? I could use the extra money.

Really though, must we always have tidy little labeled boxes to divide people into? I personally think we've had enough of that.

Some people just want to know more about our history. Let's not assume people have to "religiously" believe in things and "worship" a creator.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
To me this is something that has more proof added as time goes on.
to be honest, if anyone has opened my eyes to it, David Icke was the start for me.
Heres a quote from him site:

There was no Jesus, the story is a repeat of a tale that goes back to Babylon and was told in endless cultures long before Christianity using different names for the hero. It is a symbolic narrative relating to Sun worship. So, whichever version of 'Jesus' that people peddle the following questions need to be asked: (1) How can someone who did not exist be 'God's only begotten son' (Sun) and be 'coming back on a cloud' (like the Sun) to save us all? (2) How could someone who did not exist have children with Mary Magdalene and how could she therefore take the bloodline to France to become the Merovingian kings? (3) How can the body of someone who did not exist be found in a tomb near Jerusalem? It's all lies within lies within lies to divert attention from the real 'revelation' - there was no Jesus and the Christian religion, like those of Judaism, Islam and all the rest, are manufactured belief systems to keep their advocates in mental and emotional servitude while being played off against each other to divide and rule.

Originally posted by eMachine

Really though, must we always have tidy little labeled boxes to divide people into? I personally think we've had enough of that.

Making people feel individual as if no one is like anyone else is whats stopping "world peace"

But damned good thread
S+F

[edit on 2-9-2009 by wazthewazzock]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think you're onto something, OP.

S&F!

I say this stuff all the time - maybe my delivery is off, but I really believe this all to be the case.

This notion would kind of validate some things in the bible, and science at the same time.

Now, just try telling this all to someone NOT on the internet...

Oh, and how an ET artifically inseminated Mary... That sounds more plausable to me than the mystery-story in the bible.

All the pieces seem to be fitting into the puzzle...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wazthewazzock
To me this is something that has more proof added as time goes on.
to be honest, if anyone has opened my eyes to it, David Icke was the start for me.
Heres a quote from him site:

There was no Jesus, the story is a repeat of a tale that goes back to Babylon and was told in endless cultures long before Christianity using different names for the hero. It is a symbolic narrative relating to Sun worship. So, whichever version of 'Jesus' that people peddle the following questions need to be asked: (1) How can someone who did not exist be 'God's only begotten son' (Sun) and be 'coming back on a cloud' (like the Sun) to save us all? (2) How could someone who did not exist have children with Mary Magdalene and how could she therefore take the bloodline to France to become the Merovingian kings? (3) How can the body of someone who did not exist be found in a tomb near Jerusalem? It's all lies within lies within lies to divert attention from the real 'revelation' - there was no Jesus and the Christian religion, like those of Judaism, Islam and all the rest, are manufactured belief systems to keep their advocates in mental and emotional servitude while being played off against each other to divide and rule.

Flavius Josephus writes about a man from Galilee named Yeshua ( Jesus ) and that he was a great man .. I think this is him. Josephus was a Jewish historian who was around in those times.. So even if you dont believe what the bible has to say maybe you could believe him

.. There is more evidance to the existance of Jesus than not.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Heaven is Space/ Angles are Aliens

Yeah Isosceles the archangel

Its an interesting theory though. Its apparent fromm ancient carvings, paintings and texts, that they were visited by apparent gods or angels. Maybe ET's are the reason behind the whole angel/ god thing

[edit on 2/9/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
www.authenticmaya.com...

Pleiades: The Tzolk'in is the sacred calendar of the Maya and is based on the cycles of the Pleiades. The cycle of the Pleiades uses 26,000 years, that the Sun orbiting Alcyone, the central star of the Pleiades, but is reflected in the calendar we are using by encompassing 260 days. Their calendar year began when the Maya priests first remarked the asterism rising heliacally in the east, immediately before the sun's dawn light obliterated the view of the stars. In the beginning, the Maya understood that they came from the Pleiades, or “Tzab-ek", (Rattlesnake's tail), as they are known by the Maya. The relationship with the Pleiades and the Mayan world is written in the sacred books of the Maya. It is in the consciousness of the grandmothers and grandfathers who had it passed on to them. It is an important record. The elders say the universe comes from the Pleiades. With the Hubble Telescope, it was discovered about ten years ago, that there is a place where stars are born in a great spiral that originates at the site of the Pleiades, outside of the spiral is complete empty space. In coordination with the galactic precession, the Mayas also look at the precession of time through the Pleiades. Alcyone, the central star of the Pleiades, is located at 30 degrees from Taurus, near the constellation Orion. Alcyone, in Taurus, represents the Earth Goddess. The lessons from Alcyone are those dealing with compassion, higher wisdom and vision, and Earth consciousness. Much has been channeled from the Pleiades. Alcyone figures prominently in Mayan astronomy. The Mayas believe it is the home of their ancestors. The Pleiades star system is referred to as the seven sisters and our sun aligns with Alcyone every 52 years. In Mayan cosmology the precession of the Pleiades is tracked using the Calendar Round (52 years) and the New Fire ceremony. In the Early Preclassic Site of Ujuxte, in the Pacific Lowlands, the central plaza appears to have a celestial alignment that coincides with the rise and fall of the Pleiades, This is also right for the Stelas and Altars from Monte Alto. The present-day Maya in Guatemala, make use of the Pleiades to begin their planting for the year.

Seems the Mayans thought they came from The Pleiades star system and even based one of there calenders on a 52 year cycle due to it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i joke and say, "Aliens ARE God." And after a brief description, people start believing it. I like to think they are angels, but who are demons then?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I've looked into most common religions to see what they're about. Most have some similarities, so it makes sense that they all saw something all those years ago to explain their belief in a higher power. They had contact with beings more advanced than they were at the time, so whatever they saw was considered "god(s)".

It makes no sense that we are alone in the universe. It does make sense that our planet has been visited, and continues to be visited, by beings who may feel we're not yet ready to meet them en masse.

I've watched shows and read books such as Ancient Aliens, Chariots of the Gods, etc. and the ideas there are so well presented that they make more sense to me than what most religions teach.

(But ultimately, I keep an open mind because until I know something for sure - and it has been proven to me beyond any doubt - that I really don't know anything.)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
i joke and say, "Aliens ARE God." And after a brief description, people start believing it. I like to think they are angels, but who are demons then?

The same thing, just bad (negative ones). At least that's what I believe.

When angels and demons are mentioned (this is all IMHO), it seems like a ridiculous thing - being that they are divine and all of that; coming from "heaven or hell".

But when I add ET into the equation, it all seems much more believable, no? Is it really just me?

Adding ET into it all, it literally gives substance to these entities - all pun intended.

So, really... What's crazier to believe in? The bible how it is and how it says? Or what the OP is saying?

I go with the OP on this one. I've believed this for awhile... Call me crazy.

Edit to add: Just as there are good and bad (positive and negative) people, why wouldn't there be good and bad ET's out there? ET's with good agendas, and ones with bad ones.

Coming to Earth so long ago, and people worship them as gods. If you were leaning to the more negative side of the spectrum, and you landed on a planet filled with primitive people - and they worshipped you, what would you do? Would you let them, or would you try to tell them the truth?

Maybe both of those scenarios happened. Maybe there were different types of ET...

Maybe, maybe, maybe...

[edit on 9/3/2009 by impaired]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Ya know, I'm struggling with that to this day: Am I an Athiest?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Absolutely!

It is the language and art that people throughout history have used to describe and depict the same things we are seeing/experiencing now, that is the only difference. Same subject matter, different time period and technological understanding.

Now the next step is to move from being observers of it to being participants in our cosmic neighborhood...peacefully.

Be In Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
We definately have alien ancestry....

Its hard for people to fathom " aliens" to be our ancestors because they only think of the Steven Speilberg/Hollywood images of Aliens.., Genesis 1:26 states " Let US make mankind in OUR image according to OUR likings.."

we actually look like them.....US and OUR are a race of alike beings....

A race of creators....

The Annunaki arrived some 450,000 years ago on the quest for gold to repair their planet's atmosphere...

They needed 'workers' of this new planet to be able to til in the gold mines...they spliced their alien DNA with the DNA of the Homo Erectus (Ape) already here... Genesis 1:26 describes the cloning event...

If Apes evolved over time into humans, with just evolutionary alone, there would be no Apes in our zoos...

therefore, there had to be an interference (clone) with a higher being to develop humans, which posess a few qualities like that of the Ape and a few of the Annunaki alien race

<<   2  3  4 >>

join