It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Matthews Proclaims Criticizing Michelle Obama Having 26 Aides Is Racist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Really?
That's what it sounds like?

How stupid is the media becoming?
Alex Jones is saying people are being fooled by it
Really?

Are people really that dumb and completely and utterly stupid?

I can't believeeeeeeeeee what he just said

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
10 years ago I used to watch Hardball regularly and enjoyed it. Over that time, however, Chris Matthews has changed dramatically. He is now so far to the crazy end of the left that I can't even begin to understand him. He is totally nuts (IMHO). I used to watch Olberman as well but he is even worse. Maybe there is some kind of toxin in the DC water supply ----

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Wow, Matthews used to be a respected newsman, Wow!!!!
I hesitate to call him a loon, but he knows exactly what he's doing.
Jones is right, I dont dare criticize Obama at work, because there would be 10 people around me calling me a racist within minutes.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
it is why he was put to run, to win and have complete control. something like this was going to happen, they republicrats need to demolish our checks and balances, any way possible.

Originally posted by itguysrule
10 years ago I used to watch Hardball regularly and enjoyed it. Over that time, however, Chris Matthews has changed dramatically. He is now so far to the crazy end of the left that I can't even begin to understand him. He is totally nuts (IMHO). I used to watch Olberman as well but he is even worse. Maybe there is some kind of toxin in the DC water supply ----
Yeah there is, it's called coc aine....no that's their money supply

[edit on 2-9-2009 by theuhstuf]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I remember cruel remarks about Hillary, Nancy, and Barbara Bush, mean to their children as well,

This is nothing new.

Matthews needs medication.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
(Snip) it, I hate black people. Happy.

Now MSM can we get back to the real issues.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Calling your opponents racist is probably one of the best way to put them on the defensive and slander them at the same time.

Really, how do you defend yourself against such accusations?

What are you going to say, I have black friends.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Heh, I just cannot watch Alex Jones. He reminds me of that Sham-Wow sales guy. But he is right here. This is totally rediculous.

I openly criticize the entire government in the open in front of anyone and I don't really pay much attention to what skin color people are wearing at the time. Who cares?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
what it sounds like to me is that politicos supporting Obama is taking a page from the Israel playbook. Whenever someone tries or does criticize you you just say their are racist, really it's becoming like the Salem witch trails over here.

Soon as someone says something you disagree with, you just say they are racist, it seems to work for both sides.

That's beside the point, it sounds like chris matthews is just diverting the conservation. what the hell does the presidents wife need 26 aides! That is bureaucratic BS, and optimizes how grossly obese this government has gotten. I can see the need for some, but damn 26.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Really, how do you defend yourself against such accusations?

What are you going to say, I have black friends.

lol, couldn't resist.

Elton John had a wife!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Oh man, this guy believes in his heart of hearts that he is always right. How dare anybody disagree with him. In Chris Matthew's eyes, he is god. And he uses those godly powers to defend everything Obama-related, because Obama is his god. I guess that means Obama is god's god. And Matthews is rewarded for his devout, extreme worship of his deity with that tingling feeling in the leg which Mr. President gives him...

What a hack! How does this guy still have viewers?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I rarely find myself saying this.. But..

Alex Jones is absolutely right on this. It bothers me that these people on the news CREATE racism. Truth be told, most republicans do not care about his race, and more indifferent on this fact that the democrats.

I truley want to slap Chris Mathews over and over while yelling "Stop it, just stop it" in his face.

Everytime I see this guy on news or the TV he just pisses me off with his biased, and propaganda politics. Even Hannity is more bearable at this point than that man.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I can't help but jump into this thread as I saw that video early this afternoon. It amazes me that their are people who actually watch MSNBC (thinking their intelligent) unless it's simply for comical reasons and even then I personally couldn't take it as I need smarter humor.

Now, I've said it before that I got so tired of not getting the news expected but instead was getting a constant bickering between Fox & MSNBC and racial bias from CNN so I simply canceled my cable/satalite subscripton and use multi Alt news resources online to get my news and honestly I am so much better off for it.

Alex Jone for me is a lot like listening to Michael Savage, I can take them 3 out of 4 hours a day because of their rants and childish emotional plea that they are fighting the good fight. But I do admire their direct message of getting the truth out about the deception of both political paradox.

Now to the point of the Chris Matthew's statement that those who criticize Mr. Obama or the Obama's period are racist. The truth of the matter is calling somebody racist equates today to the same as calling somebody a rapist even if they are falsely accused.

Your reputation is forever questioned and your motives distrusted! It is simply and disgustingly wrong!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
hey can anyone find the full video without alex jones?

I want to see what that idiot says after "clearly it's racist"

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

I'm sure it ended right there, because he had to stand up, take a break, and work out that tingle going up his leg.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
hey can anyone find the full video without alex jones?

I've got to second this.

I want to watch this prObama circle-jerk and post it elsewhere without the Alex Jones bit.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Matthews' brain has certainly turned to mush. Someone got to him in a bad way regarding his fascination with and school girl crush on Obama. I just wonder what TPTB have on him. Surely, he can't really be this stupid.

I suspect that someone has pics. of Chris wearing ladies underwear in a DC drag club.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What do you expect? Its Chris Matthews and MSNBC. The guy seems to have some sort of obsession with Obama that at best is borderline creepy, as do many of their other commentators.

On the other hand, its not like anyone is actually watching him anymore, so who really cares what he says. No one is listening.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Could you sum up what he said please... I dont have sound and I know many at work cant watch videos...Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I haven't found the vid yet (its got to be out there somewhere) but you can read the transcript of the show here..

'Hardball with Chris Matthews' for Tuesday, September 1, 2009 - Transcript

Hopefully the quote isn't too long - but here ya go. It seems to have been proceeded by talk of secession in Texas

MATTHEWS: Let‘s take a look at the man the other day, what we saw at a rally in Texas, to show that this has fire power, what the governor of Texas was talking about. People are out there at the Capitol steps pushing for secession. Let‘s watch.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: This is not comprised of people willing to allow Barack Obama and his government to tax us into bankruptcy, while Michelle Obama and her 26 aides live it up on our dime.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

MATTHEWS: Wow. Let‘s go to Wayne Slater right now, who is joining us. Also Jonathan Martin of “Politico.”

First of all, Wayne, you‘re doing there. Is this secessionist movement nonsense or what?

WAYNE SLATER, “DALLAS MORNING NEWS”: Well, they certainly don‘t think it‘s nonsense. The people who are involved are dead serious about it. They would like to establish their own country. But there aren‘t a whole lot of these people.

The thing that they share with a larger conservative Republican constituency in a place like Texas is an anti-Washington sentiment. So you have Rick Perry talking about Washington, state‘s rights, state sovereignty, secession. It‘s something he wants to use to fire up the base, to beat Kay Bailey Hutchison next March.

MATTHEWS: Let me go to Jonathan Martin on this. It seems to me, when I heard people going after the First Lady and the number of staff people they have, it sounds racist to me. It sounds like people are mad we have a black first lady.

JONATHAN MARTIN, “POLITICO”: There‘s no question that is part of it, Chris, with a certain element in the conservative base in Texas. Just the fact that we have a black president and obviously a black first lady angers a lot of people in this country. That is sort of compounded with the other, more legitimate, policy-based disagreements that folks have with Washington right now.

That seems to be the end of it- no more talk of it that I found in the transcript. Of course, that is bad enough. He's planted the seed that if person doesn't think she needs 26 aides that makes them racist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join