It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it wrong...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
... now my ex (we broke up in feb) has invited me to hers for some drinks and a chat. now i would love to get in her pants one last time for old times sakes... is it wrong for me to do this? it was a mutual break up, but she brought it up, so i see it as she dumped me. Would it be wrong for me to go see her get us both drunk and take advantage of the situation? I think no but theres this little voice saying dont do it! i think its my conciouse (is that how you spell it?) finally speaking out...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
How would you feel about it in the morning, and who would be hurt by the knowledge that you did if they knew?

I would say leave it alone unless you are the type that enjoys casual carefree uncommitted relations with anyone.

link   
It depends wghat she has to say first just let her speak and then if she says "i miss you" obviously things are looking up that is what my g/f said when we broke up last year in November and come December we were off on our planned holiday to U.K for Xmas.

link   
Um........is she hot?

Chuck and # ( excuse my french )

lol

Deep

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I would say leave it alone unless you are the type that enjoys casual carefree uncommitted relations with anyone.

I have to agree. But if you aren't into her any longer, why, really, would you want to sleep with her ? It smacks of a revenge move to me, maybe for her dumping you. If that's the case, the answer from me would be NO. Sex is too sacred to ever be used for anything other then expressing love.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I am the kind to enjoy carefree casual relationships and i feel that i could do it and be fine in the morning... i still have feelings for her (you always will when you were as close as we were) but not as strong as they used to be. We're both single so theres no cutting someone elses grass, but she's the type to only sleep with someone if she's in a relationship, so my concerns are more for her than myself. Yeah she's hot, my god is she hot. I always felt so proud when guys would try to pick her up and she'd turn them down and come to me. Ans she tells me she misses me and i miss her too, but the hours she works and does uni and the hours i work just aren't compatible...

oh and its not a revenge move coz i can sleep with ppl and not have feelings... the problem is i think i do have feelings, which could then be re-ignited....

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by specialasianX]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
In case anyones interested, i decided not to go ahead with this, and just played the friend part. Had a great night.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Good. As long as you went with your gut, everything will work out to the best for you.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
it's wrong !

like someone else, said though, if you go, see how the conversation starts, if she is missing you and you really think you two could have a second chance, then try that, but not "chuck & f#ck" as someone put it.

If the conversation starts off bad, just leave, it's that simple.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Conversation was great, we even talked about the times we were together and stuff, getting back together was brought up but we are both enjoying the freedom of single life. She did get flirty towards the end and i think i could've gotten in bed with her, but i thought better of it. shes a good friend

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Good move X. At the very least you have a good friend, that's nothing to sneeze at. At the most, you never know what the future has in store. The way you handled it, it was a win-win situation.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think the angel on my right shoulder is starting to beat the crap out the devil on my left, usually when it comes to situations like this i usually think with my dick and not my brain... hmmm hopefully it doesnt negatively affect my sex life

top topics

join