It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jackass vs Dirty Sanchez- Your Top 3 Gnarliest, Extreme, Stunts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
There's nothing funnier than watching a friend hurt themselves. . ! Doesn't matter if they trip over a kerb or fall down a flight of stairs, you know you shouldn't laugh but you just can't help it. It's on this weird premise that "Pain Is Funny" that Jackass and Dirty Sanchez became a worldwide overnight sensation.

Dirty Sanchez.
Lee Dainton, Dan Joyce, Matthew Pritchard and Mike (Pancho) Locke.

Jackass.
Johhny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Jason "Wee Man "Ancuna, Steve O, Chris Pontius, Dave England, Preston Lacy and Ehren Mcghehehey.

So, for you fans of these shows (surely it's not just me?) I ask you- name your top three gnarliest, most extreme stunts? And please, keep it clean. . .

Here's mine-

3/ Matthew Pritchard, The 7 Deadly Sins (Sanchez), taking 104 paintballs to the body from close range to beat a fictitious world record thought up by Lee Dainton. You have to see the damage to Pritchards body to believe it.

2/ Johnny Knoxville, Jackass 2, riding, perhaps strapped to would be a better way of describing it, a bright red rocket into the skies over a small lake while Bam Margera and the crew watch on in amazement. This stunt nearly killed Knoxville as on the first attempt the rocket exploded!

1/ Dan Joyce, The 7 Deadly Sins, eating the result of Pancho's liposuction atop of a Tokyo hotel! Joycey pays the ultimate price for losing a competition, that can't be mentioned here, by knocking back bits of his friend. The most gut wrenching, extreme thing ever to be screened on TV. As Lee Dainton said in an interview, at that precise moment they were doing the gnarliest stunt on the planet. . .they were eating each other!!

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
haha! now i need to scan utube for some of them videos!

I liked the one in jackass where they pumped alcohol into this mans arse LMAO! was hilarious!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ibex08

HAHA BUM CHUG! and the cameraman is like "MY goddd he's peeing like a girlll"

join