It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange bruise with 'incision' through it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I woke up several days ago with a yellowish bruise on my calf. Upon closer inspection, it has a darker line going through it that appears to be some kind of cut or incision. A bump is also present underneath the line. This bruise came out of nowhere; it was not apparent the previous day. I also find it strange that it is yellow; bruises usually appear as a darker color and then fade to yellow as they heal.

Anyone have any thoughts on what could have caused this? Is it possible that I hit my leg on something a week or so ago and the bruise took a few days to appear? Have I been abducted by aliens/government officials who implanted a chip in my leg?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Picture?

My guess is you were but by something. Ive had a couple of spider bited that showed the actual fang incisions, and stayed bruised and swollen for a week.

I'd be willing to bet you slept on your stomache, and something thought a nice meaty calf looked like a good meal.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi OP

Could you please provide a picture of the bruises of we can see?

Also, just because you have a bruise you cant explain does not meanits something sinister. You may have bumped yourself somewhere or been bitten by something. Dont jump to conclusions

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
By the pictures you have provided, it does appear you have been abducted by alien government agents who planted a RFID in your leg.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Spider bite. It's the season. I got biten 2 weeks ago, bad symptoms including bruising and puff.

new topics

top topics

join