It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pig born with a Monkey face !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

i knew they were lying when the said, swine flu dosn't effect pigs.
everybody get your shots now,or as you can see. well you don't want to end up like this do you?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I feel SOooo sad for the little piglet, if I had loads of money I would buy it and give it a deep loving hug, then do all I could to provide a loving home.

His little face looks so sad. The people just have no idea what this little being has been sent to show us, love unconditional for one thing.

Some of the animal human alien abductions are creating this kind of anomoly, in some distant place and time we will see human animal hybrid/malformation/mutations.

But will that be enough to stop the horrific animal cruelty? Will it force earthlings to stop eating other earthlings?

Remember it was just a blink of an eye ago that canabalism was all the rage, like fast food, only difference was that it ran through instead of drive through... (I know dumb)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Does anyone else see that it looks more like a human than a monkey?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
look's like that elephantiasis or what ever its called .
idk not a hybrid a gene failure.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618

Yes, this miracle happened in China and many very amused to see a Pig born with a Monkey head !! Curious people came to the owner Feng Changlin after the news spread in Fengzhang village, Xiping township in China.

The pig looks just like a monkey, with two thin lips, a small nose and two big eyes. It has rear legs which are also much longer than its forelegs, causing it to jump instead of walk. The big question is whether this pig would live on ground or climb on trees when it grows up. People have suggested the owner to keep the piglet in observation.

Source

Well considering monkeys are our closest match dna wise and pigs body parts are also similar to ours it doesn't seem that weird for them to possibly be able to mate...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
cross check the mutant DNA with the farmers. i think his wife might be interested in the results

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Curious George, you've really done it this time!!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I say we name it Polyphemus as it's rather cycloptic in appearance. Also, looks more like a deformity than anything intentional.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
My only question is if it is sterile and what is it going to taste like. sterility just for breeding and eating purposes.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
looking at the source, its well over a year old, i wonder if its still alive and kicking, or if it died with days.

and the cabbit link is awesome, i want one now!!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

It still grosses me out though...

Roswell.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
this is a pretty amazing find!

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Doesn't necessarily look like a monkey, just very deformed. Poor pig.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A lot of animals are born with terrible defects. Things you couldn't imagine.

Horses with legs where the head should be. Sometimes animals are just born as a mash of different limbs and eyes, and all sorts of things. It's a reality when working with animals. It happens with humans too.

Just look at harlequin disease!

I don't think it's fake at all.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
"Monkey-pig, monkey-pig! Does whatever a monkey-pig does. Can he swing, from a branch? No he can't, he's a pig. Looook-out, here comes a monkey-pig!"

re: the perceived increase in mutated/deformed/abnormal animals...

I don't think that deformed animals are on the rise, necessarily. I think that the rise of the internet and increased availability of photographic devices has allowed for these poor animals to reach a wider audience. 10 years ago, these photos would have probably not made it onto the web. 20 years ago, they definitely wouldn't have.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Kind of looks like the owner. Maybe it is some human/pig thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Weird! Here's some more pictures of the mutant pig a year on.

xenophilius.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Oh my God, Oh my God, they found Dick Cheney's baby picture!

All kidding aside, this is nasty and ridiculous that they would cross-breed animals.

All I can say is we are one step closer to The Island of Dr Moreau.

The Island of Dr. Moreau (1996)

And mankind bitches, gripes, and complains of predators, sexual predators, financial predators, and spiritual predators, yet they dare to splice the genes of animals, and animals into human with the gene splicing in order to assist in cruel and nasty experiments towards human skin grafting, biological research, and embryo testing, which are all scientific endeavors leading to or connected to cloning.

Speech Monologue Gene Splicing

Who exactly are the men and women again and who are in fact the monsters?

Tissue Engineering -- Building Body Parts

[edit on 4-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Does anybody think genetic engineering will be a booming industry in the coming years?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

This is just getting more and more sickening.

Goat gives birth to a 'human' faun in Zimbabwe (Pics included)

Someone is testing gene-splicing of various species and chimera's are being born.

Are these two stories interrelated somehow of a secret facility?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join