It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA doctors face human experimentation claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

CIA doctors face human experimentation claims

www.guardian.co.uk

Physicians for Human Rights (PHR), a not-for-profit group that has investigated the role of medical personnel in alleged incidents of torture at Guantánamo, Abu Ghraib, Bagram and other US detention sites, accuses doctors of being far more involved than hitherto understood.

The most incendiary accusation of PHR's latest report, Aiding Torture, is that doctors actively monitored the CIA's interrogation techniques with a view to determining their effectiveness, using detainees as human subjects
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
One of the things I wondered while reading this article is how do you have so many people willing to do so many evil things?

Did these doctors have no conscience whatsoever?
Doctors, soldiers, mercenaries etc... All of them so easily convinced to do evil's bidding?

This is Nazism, this is what nazis did

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So much for the hippocratic oath. I am actually not surprised, there seems to be a lot atrocities the CIA have been committing are now starting to see the light of day. Good, it's about time.

So did Operation Paperclip recruit Nazi doctors too?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I hope, since they are going after doctors, they get the "interrogators" and ultimately Cheney and Rummy.

Then they should start looking at whoever else voted for the issue of enhanced interrogation.

new topics

top topics

join