It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Science says we don't die

page: 1
13
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In fact, science says that nothing dies.

Everything just transforms from one state to another state.

Matter, energy and information don't die and we are matter, energy and information so how can we die?

Things like life after death and reincarnation are part of the natural cycle.

I looked through my scientific literature and there's no evidence that anything dies so how can we die?




posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
In fact, science says that nothing dies.

Everything just transforms from one state to another state.

Matter, energy and information don't die and we are matter, energy and information so how can we die?

Things like life after death and reincarnation are part of the natural cycle.

I looked through my scientific literature and there's no evidence that anything dies so how can we die?


We cannot.



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising
 


I guess that depends on one's personal definition of "death." If you view death as the body ceasing to function and then decaying into different kinds of matter, then no, there is no death. The former body will always be around in some shape or form.

I believe life energy still continues to exist also because I believe in an afterlife.

Even though there is no scientific "death," it's hard to look at it that way when a loved one passes away. The fact that their body still exists as some form of energy or matter doesn't mean crap to a mourner.

To answer the question though, IMO, we don't "die." We just move on or "cross over" or what have you. That's the way I see it.

I'm interested in what others think about this though. S&F for posting this!



[edit on 9/2/2009 by gemineye]



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising
 


We have been genetically spliced and our DNA has been corrupted. Add to that the systemic poisoning that is being implemented and has been for years now including vaccines, food, artificial preservatives, chem trails, biological warfare, pharmaceuticals, technological harnessing to degrade cellular structure and an endless list of other so called weapons to keep us sickly and dying.

Also keep in mind that 'they' have been withholding many cures for many illnesses and diseases. The society that they have created is to keep people ill and weak. This is only getting worse and the great plan is genocide.

But at some point in our history our DNA was genetically altered and corrupted so as to ensure a shorter life span. The agenda of the Illuminati elite is taking advantage of this and their agenda is one of population control. They want to rule with full power but our numbers are too large for them and they are unable to meet their goals with the pre-existing population.

But yes, originally in our genetic design we were intended to live for many hundreds of years.



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
why are u asking if u already stated scientist said we dont?



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
thats wierd i woke up this morning thinking the same thing and was going to post it on ats



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yes after death we are transformed into worm poo!


[edit on 2-9-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by Matrix Rising
 

They want to rule with full power but our numbers are too large for them and they are unable to meet their goals with the pre-existing population.


Then we really have nothing to fear as they've proven themselves grossly incompetent. The reality seem to work perfectly contrary to that. The more you shorten the lifespan, the more they'll breed like rabbits. The more they try to interfere, the more life will throw them a curveball.



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm anti-aging researcher, you don't die if you follow certain rules :

1. cortisol (stress hormone) reduction/total removal (main aging and disease parasite)
2. removal of toxins from your body
3. removal of bacterias from your body
4. eating only healthy organic food , rough vegges etc
5. no smoking, no drinking, no drugs
6. a lot of sex helps stress reduction
7. open mind, no judgement (so you don't get brainwashed that you will die/age etc)
8. healthy air/oxygen therapy supplementation
9. not getting in to the accident
10. not being killed

and some more,
this applies to anti-aging and so - 'eternity' a lot of work in short terms,

gotto have a lot of money to just sit and do it, but really works !



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I believe that only our bodies die... there have been studies that state that we lose 21 grams instantly after death... some people believe thats due to our bowls emptying, i believe otherwise.... i believe that our bodies use our soul like an endless supply of energy to keep us running, kind of like a battery. but since we are organic lifeforms, our bodies eventually die, but our souls, which really makes us up, do not......this is the energy that changes form when our bodies die.... so, like u said before, we dont really die....



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
surely we are only "alive" due to a complex cocktail of chemicals, electrical impulses etc?

If there are any major changes to this cocktail, then the whole process breaks down. This would be what we call death?

Our atoms will eventually go on to become other things, so in essence, we dont "die" as our atoms live on.

But imo, I dont think we'll know anything about it.



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Death is a politician financially subsidised by Life.



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Truth818
i believe that our bodies use our soul like an endless supply of energy to keep us running, kind of like a battery.


actually, not bodies use soul but the opposite, 'soul' (as you say it) use body like a transport

for example, if you treat transport well, clean, polish it, don't slap the doors, protect from corrosion, replace missing details etc it can work for you forever, so its all depends how you treat your transport



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
i've always thought it was fascinating that the matter that exists today is formed from the same matter that has existed since...well, ever since whatever happened to make it "real".

i am made from that matter
everything is
everything returns to this
ashes to ashes
dust to dust
etc

that's the part that i'm fine and comfortable with. the part that i am the most concerned about is what happens to "me"? the part of myself that identifies as this being that lives in a human body.

i mean i'd love to think that there is an afterlife and if there isn't then i guess i wouldn't ever know there wasn't because i'd be dead but anyway, the point is that i've always pondered more over the unknown aspects than i have over the known.

i've been thinking a lot about this lately as well

great post!



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
In fact, science says that nothing dies.

Everything just transforms from one state to another state.

Matter, energy and information don't die and we are matter, energy and information so how can we die?

Things like life after death and reincarnation are part of the natural cycle.

I looked through my scientific literature and there's no evidence that anything dies so how can we die?


We cannot.

The implications of that could very well be more freightening than death itself. Getting over that fear, of eternal life - that's the way to go I think, facing it, the full and farthest reaching implications of it - forever now.. what that really means and signifies 'cause it brings a person to the first last cause, in love. That's what I think and feel or grok, but it's hard to get as the mind and the ego rebels very hard and fast in opposition to that conception, of being and becoming relative to nothing and everything, forever.



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by Matrix Rising
 


We have been genetically spliced and our DNA has been corrupted. Add to that the systemic poisoning that is being implemented and has been for years now including vaccines, food, artificial preservatives, chem trails, biological warfare, pharmaceuticals, technological harnessing to degrade cellular structure and an endless list of other so called weapons to keep us sickly and dying.

Also keep in mind that 'they' have been withholding many cures for many illnesses and diseases. The society that they have created is to keep people ill and weak. This is only getting worse and the great plan is genocide.

But at some point in our history our DNA was genetically altered and corrupted so as to ensure a shorter life span. The agenda of the Illuminati elite is taking advantage of this and their agenda is one of population control. They want to rule with full power but our numbers are too large for them and they are unable to meet their goals with the pre-existing population.

But yes, originally in our genetic design we were intended to live for many hundreds of years.


ok seriously...lets try to keep our abnormal paranoia to ourselves. You didnt answer ANYTHING close to what the op asked. You just went off on a rant about random things that NO ONE ASKED U.

try to stay on topic people. If you want to talk about your thoughts on worldwide conspiracy and genocide, post it in a thread that asked it.



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
The implications of that could very well be more freightening than death itself. Getting over that fear, of eternal life - that's the way to go I think, facing it, the full and farthest reaching implications of it - forever now.. what that really means and signifies 'cause it brings a person to the first last cause, in love. That's what I think and feel or grok, but it's hard to get as the mind and the ego rebels very hard and fast in opposition to that conception, of being and becoming relative to nothing and everything, forever.


I have found this to be paradoxically both ultimate freedom (infinite possibilities) and ultimate imprisonment (nowhere else to be but ALL).

There's no sarcasm on my part there even though I'm guessing you're aware of that tendency of mine.



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Is an atom alive?
I don't have the answer to that question.
As far as "we" are concerned, the definition of being alive is clear.

When we die, our components break down and become the components of other things.
Is it those components that live on indefinitely?
If so, then one would have to conclude that the Earth itself is alive.

So are our components what make us alive?
One might say no.
Something else is there, which is why we die.
Death is a transformation.
What our spirit transforms into when we die, is subject to interpretation.
We are sad when someone dies, because of selfish reasons.
Not selfishness in a bad way, but that we need and depend on that person in our lives, and they are missed henceforth.
Death is a natural part of life, which is also why others celebrate death.
They recognize death as a transformation, into something that we are unable to comprehend while we are alive.
One could only hope that our spirit continues to live on after death.
I have always asked myself since I was little, "What was I before I was me?"
"What will I be after?"
"My consciousness has to go somewhere, but where does it go?"

Just as many questions are raised by trying to answer any.
L8R
~~~



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
Is an atom alive?
I don't have the answer to that question.
As far as "we" are concerned, the definition of being alive is clear.


I don't know. What is alive?
I still have to.
Be sure to put a disclaimer on that. What is clear is things aren't so clear as far as "we" are concerned.



posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   



new topics

top topics



 
13
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join