It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

antispyware containing adware !!! (wrong)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turtledub
use mac...or linux....only idiots use windows

Researcher cracks Mac in 10 seconds i guess youre an idiot as well

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
enough with the flaming guis, i was wrong the op may close the thread and take my points i won from this thread,all the os'es get the job done,its ignorant to be racist,but the truth is i can play games on my windows,and if secured and tuned its fast as the others..besided macs are overpriced

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Don't feel bad about trying to help all of us, just in this case it wasn't what it appeared. I would rather be falsly warned than for someone to know and not tell us.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
OP you don't know what you are talking about. Do you have something against safer-networking, or are you mad because you got a trojan or virus on your pc? Spybot from safer-networking.org has never had adware built into it. there are several copies of spybot from other sources that are trojan carriers, as well as the sites they direct you too; and if the case is; you downloaded from one of them, do not blame the original spybot. There is only 1 good place to download spybot.

The pic you posted has been a part of spybot as a legal dsclaimer since the very first version. Legal disclaimers are not an indication of adware, viruses or trojans. Also running spybot does not guarentee that you will not get adware, trojans, etc on your pc. Running anti-adware, anti-virus and a firewall are recommended for the average user. The new breed of malware hitting the net these days is smart and can and will shut down your anti-malware programs.

Please do your research, ask questions before making such ridiculous claims

edit:spelling

[edit on 2/9/2009 by Pappa_Bear]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Turtledub

Macs, while undeniably beautiful, are quite expensive, and there are many horror stories of them failing in one way or another, so I would never buy one, and Linux, well, I have tried numerous times to use it, and there is just too much typing of code to get stuff running, so within an hour revert back to Windows for the simplicity.

The problem isn't Windows, it's people not understanding how to use it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join