It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An excellent page on HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
An excellent page on HAARP, please check it out

www.viewzone.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
that answered a lot of my questions on HAARP. i think. either way i know more than i did about half an hour ago. if anyone else doesn't know a damn thing about HAARP weaponry check it out. it's pretty good.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
dragonrider,

Is Bernard Eastlund, the brilliant man involved with project HAARP working on any other projects at this time? Just curious.

deleted

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I really couldnt tell you... All current "official" information regarding HAARP is now being put out by the University of Alaska (the navy transferred administration in order to give it more credibility as a research project). All other HAARP facilities are officially denied to exist.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Has anyone been monitoring the transmissions from HAARP facilities on a daily basis - other than the miliary? I'd like to see the documented correlation between HAARP activities and earthquakes. Also, where are ll the HAARP sites other than Alaska and Puerto Rico? Thanks.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techtron
Has anyone been monitoring the transmissions from HAARP facilities on a daily basis - other than the miliary? I'd like to see the documented correlation between HAARP activities and earthquakes. Also, where are ll the HAARP sites other than Alaska and Puerto Rico? Thanks.

If you read into the technology you will see that HAARP and earthquakes are unrelated.

HAARP is meant to disrupt the Ionosphere. There are a number of military applications for this, but they are far from being a death ray as some of you are speculating.

The Soviets had their own High Frequency Ionospheric Research Center.

Information was taken from blog.wired.com... By Noah Shachtman, September 16, 2008.

new topics

top topics

join