It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

102 minutes that changed america

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hi

Not really a conspiracy but looks like a good program on channel 4 in Uk next week. It shows unseen footgae recorded on vid cameras from the residents of NY when the events unfolded. Looks really interesting.

MODS - if in wrong place, please move

Greg

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregandgemma

Some great interactive options at the History Channel website: History

Looks really good, thanks for the heads up

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregandgemma
Hi

Not really a conspiracy but looks like a good program on channel 4 in Uk next week. It shows unseen footgae recorded on vid cameras from the residents of NY when the events unfolded. Looks really interesting.

Yes, I think I've seen this on the History Channel. If it is the same one, one of the main witnesses should be a college student who filmed the events outside her dorm room. It was particularly creepy seeing the smoke creep through the streets of Manhattan threading in between buildings toward her.

I had an argument with a conspiracy theorist over this program not too long ago. That particular person insisted that everyone in the program was a secret disinformation agent becuase "they all showed planes had hit the tower, and since there weren't really any planes it had to be gov't disinformation". Of course.

People are still going to believe what they want to believe, regardless of what this or any other program says.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If you mean Cutting Edge next Thursday it`s about Tania Head, I wont say anything more or it will ruin the plot.

Was disappointed by this tbh, as seeing channel 4 - cutting edge - 9/11, I thought to myself, about time one of the tell it how it is documentary teams, shown on the one English channel that don`t care who they upset, and it turns out to be a programme about a woman suffering from none medical related Munchausen's Syndrome (create a false scenario for the sole purpose of attention seeking).

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Also, Channel 4 on Sunday is broadcasting the last phone calls from the twin towers.

Should be very powerful stuff and very emotional.

I for one am expecting myself to display some very strong emotions knowing what is going to happen to these people.

All I can say is this is going to be difficult viewing

G

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
So we are watching the encore of 102 minutes right this moment on history....

CAn anyone else confrim hearing Binural beats?

Long wave sound meant to affect the mind?

Notice the backround musics and hums from time to time?

Anyone else noticing this?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ok me and Miss_Silver have watched this now. It seemed like a very bad propaganda piece. Lots of low humming binural beats, at one point I heard folks saying it was a united plane (No idea how they could identify a plane flying that fast and only observed for seconds) , At times the video skipped while the Audio remained constant, and at some points the videos I have watched on youtube, metacafe, and liveleak the same videos they used in this did not match up too this propaganda piece.

No matter what way you look at this, If you believe the Official story or understand the truth of the matter you have to agree with Skeptic Overlord.

8 years and still no justice. No bin Laden apprehended. No government officials arrested. First responders are still sick from the air they breathed and still not getting the help they need.

8 years... and still no justice.

top topics

join