It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says WHO flu vaccine is not mandatory.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritoftheNightSky

If you want to gamble with your life that is fine but it is not fine for you to gamble with someone else's.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by SpiritoftheNightSky]

My point exactly. Nurses should not gamble with other peoples lives. The patients under their care have no choice.

I just heard a man from the CDC on the radio. He said nearly all fatalities are from children with underlying illnesses. That is exactly who Nurses work with.

We now know for a fact that infecting a child with this could be fatal. The numbers are available and data is in. Please cite the number of those who have died from this exact vaccine and the studies. Just post the links here.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes I also heard Obama said that vaccinations are not mandatory, but that the government recommended them strongly.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by SpiritoftheNightSky

If you want to gamble with your life that is fine but it is not fine for you to gamble with someone else's.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by SpiritoftheNightSky]

My point exactly. Nurses should not gamble with other peoples lives. The patients under their care have no choice.

I just heard a man from the CDC on the radio. He said nearly all fatalities are from children with underlying illnesses. That is exactly who Nurses work with.

We now know for a fact that infecting a child with this could be fatal. The numbers are available and data is in. Please cite the number of those who have died from this exact vaccine and the studies. Just post the links here.

www.cdc.gov...

From their own mouths……

Vaccines work best when most members of a community are vaccinated - the more people who are vaccinated, the lower the possible risk of anyone's exposure to vaccine-preventable diseases. Because vaccines must be safe for use by as many people as possible, vaccines are developed in accordance with the highest standards of safety. Years of testing are required by law before a vaccine is licensed and distributed.

These drugs aren’t even out of trial yet. There is no guarantee that they will be effective but there is a guarantee that they are going to make a lot of people sick.

Pediatric nursing is a specialty. A very small number of all the nurses actively practicing are in the field of pediatrics so they do not care for children.

Nurses are not the only workers that are in health care so why are you singling them out?

A trip to your local ER will probably put you at risk before you ever even see a health care worker so again why are they being singled out?

The last person that you are likely to get sick from is the health care worker. You bring your diseases to them so they are at risk from you not the other way around yet they put themselves on the line for you and what is the thanks they get?

They are called murderers and are expected to take even more risk then is expected from anyone else.

I hope all health care workers take your advice and stay home. Let the ingrates take care of themselves. I am sure their family and neighbors will appreciate their services with or with out the vaccine.

You should feel much safer with a hospital full of sick people and no one to care for them.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is one of those instances where "time will tell".
This was in the link that was posted -

Perhaps he meant that federal resources would not be used to force the vaccine on people. No, that can’t be it. On July 10th, U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius announced her agency would disburse $350 million in grant funding to help prevent and combat a possible outbreak. States are mandating the vaccine. The federal government is funding it.

and... here is where the fuzziness comes into play.
Will the states benefit somehow from mandating or enforcing quarantines (outside the home) - because the federal government is doing the funding.

Just saying - keep your eyes open and watch what your specific states are doing.
That's where there seems to be the most movement.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
It's late and I'm tired, and not sure which person to quote, so I'll just do it like this.........

Concerning those who think people should have the shot because it would be wrong of them to NOT take the shot, to instead carry the bug and infect other people --------- what the hell is it to someone that HAS taken the shot whether someone else does or not?

If you had the shot, then you are not at risk from contracting the flu from those who decline the shot.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sorry to bring this, but no vaccine is a guarantee that you will not get sick actually vaccines are only preventive medicine.

And as with any flu be seasonal or swine they can only work with was is already been isolated in the vaccine.

This means that if the swine flu i s to mutate the vaccine that are available right now will not help darn thing, just like the seasonal flu latest mutation you will still have it vaccine or not.

But is one thing that you are guarantee to have if taking any vaccine side effects, from mild to dangerous and even deathly.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
This means that if the swine flu i s to mutate the vaccine that are available right now will not help darn thing

Which is a big point of what I have been hearing, even in MSM, about this supposed swine flu - that it is indeed a mutating virus. Making any vaccine to it futile; which in turn makes me ponder the relevancy of this push by TPTB to vaccinate to begin with, against a mutating virus.

On a totally irrelevant note ....... Hiya Marge !!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by marg6043
This means that if the swine flu i s to mutate the vaccine that are available right now will not help darn thing

Which is a big point of what I have been hearing, even in MSM, about this supposed swine flu - that it is indeed a mutating virus. Making any vaccine to it futile; which in turn makes me ponder the relevancy of this push by TPTB to vaccinate to begin with, against a mutating virus.

On a totally irrelevant note ....... Hiya Marge !!!!

The CDC openly admits that it will take 6 months into an active flu outbreak before they can begin to hope for an attempt at an effective vaccine. The wool is being pulled over our eyes because they know that they can't do a darn thing about this monster they have made so if they keep us busy fighting each other and scared to death so they will not be held accountable.

It also provides the big boys plenty of capital to try to come up with a way to try to put the genie back in the bottle. Our government is too stupid to realize that the Pharm companies are not going to kill the goose that lays the golden egg.

As long as they can keep creating illnesses that will create panic and keep the people running to their doctors for prescriptions or to the drugstore shelves, they are never going to find a cure and they will keep making people sick.

They only started trials on these vaccines in May. They don't know what they have and they have no idea what they will do. They are hoping at best that it won't kill too many people too fast and that the people that they have chosen won't get sick with the flu so their numbers will look like they hold water.

I don't even trust that they are using the real vaccine in the trials. It really is too risky and if the virus does mutate as they suspect then it was just a huge waste of time and tax payers dollars.

Doctors are not Gods. They can not cure everything. Pharmaceutical companies are not saviors. They don't give a darn about your health. Their only concern is how much of your money can they force you to hand over.

Your illness is their fortune. Your death is just collateral damage and you government is willing to sacrifice you for a price.

So now the President gets to wash the blood from his hands. You can't blame him if your job or if your state railroads you into taking the poison.

Are we really as stupid as they think we are or are we just too darn afraid to stand up and demand that we be treated like human beings instead of the barnyard animals they have named these viruses after.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join