It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan's Prime Minister's Wife claims to have been abducted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
reply to post by piddles

So what ?
Is this meaningful to who ? I don't care. Maybe she was, maybe not.

So what's the problem with a "high-profile" person saying what she says ? Here it is : you know - conscious or not - that humans are taught not to think for themselves. And they will react to whatever authority tells them.

www.spinninglobe.net...

The new dumbness - the non thought of received ideas - is much more dangerous than simple ignorance, because it's really about thought control. In school, a washing away of the innate power of individual mind takes place, a "cleansing" so comprehensive that original thinking becomes difficult. If you don't believe this development was part of the intentional design of schooling, you should read William Torrey Harris's The Philosophy of Education. Harris was the U.S. Commissioner of Education at the turn of the century and the man most influential in standardizing our schools. Listen to the man.

"Ninety-nine [students] out of a hundred," writes Harris, "are automata, careful to walk in prescribed paths, careful to follow the prescribed custom." This is not all accident, Harris explains, but the "result of substantial education, which, scientifically defined, is the subsumption of the individual." Scientific education subsumes the individual until his or her behavior becomes robotic.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by pai mei]

so I'm a new dumbass, thanks I guess

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor
reply to post by mahtoosacks

"While my body was asleep, I think my soul rode on a triangular-shaped UFO and went to Venus"

It says her soul was taken. Not her body? did everyone over look this? There is no sense of feeling if you have no body. at least terrestrial feeling.

Peace!

how does this apply to me and what i said?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Another ET fable from the elites.
John Jacob Astor wrote space stories as well.
What gives them the right to publish this fantasy as mind poison for the masses.
They are the ET puppets of the elite who suppress the science that can help us.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The only thing this discussion hasn't talked about is the science (as we measure it) of dreaming. As far as I have read we dream of stimulus in our physical environment around us when we sleep, we have premonitions, we dream wish fulfilment, we dream 'therapy dreams' where images balance out our traumas (or indulgences).
Nobody will ever say for sure what she experienced taken that she is not a liar, as she would be known for it already.
From the above list of dream causes this could be anything at all.
I would ask, what makes a person convicted that it was another planet, and not the above. I guess her response to it is more important than the content if it can't be proven and I think it was positive.
We can't know. Neither can she, really.
What is interesting is to know how many people dream like this.
I will now put myself out there and say I had a dream that I thought was on another planet, it was polluted, they had flyovers and I woke up thanking the stars I was on Earth!!
Anyone else had dreams that SEEMED like other planets? Or woke up somehow convinced it was another place. If there are two people that dreamed the same detail it would get interesting.
I disagree with earlier posters who say the mind cannot feel pain independent of the body. What is anxiety? It's not emotional for sure in my book. If this is true then the mind, or soul, can experience anything at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by piddles

yEAH WHILE SHE WAS WATCHING THE MOVIES IN HER HEAD NO DOUBT...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Just what the world needs right now! Another bunch of fruit cakes in power.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
She made it to Letterman's Top Ten Reasons.
Probably why the first lady of Japan in nuts.

A serious problem they believe their own lies.
Got to be true if the Illuminati tell us ETs made the Tesla UFO.
They can't fool all of us.

I'd like to submit some top ten.
She took the Billy Meier vacation plan.
and so on ....

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think the U.S. media is playing this up because the new prime minister is not as pro-America as the old one.

President Lincoln's wife had meetings with psychics.

Hillary Clinton was also supposed to talk to Roosevelt (though she later down played this).

BTW: Wasn't Tesla rumored to also be from Venus? Didn't he take naps and enter another world?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I just saw this on T.V. on CNN an hour ago, they also had something about Tom Cruise past life? I couldn't hear it the audio because I saw it at the gym, but but the subtitle at the bottom said "UFOs and Tom Cruise past life".
Anyone else see this on CNN, if so what exactly were they talking about?

[edit on 9/4/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yeah, I've missed the UFOs and Tom Cruize thing too.
Could someone please enlighten us on the story?

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The only person, not security screened before hand by CIA or FBI or MIB or
UFO Police, ever on a UFO or in a UFO base was Walton.
He returned to tell us at least the shape of the ships.
Round, oval and flat saucers.

He got too close to a landing saucer and was knocked unconscious.
In the forest, his friends and co workers ran off in fright.
Thus they are witnessed to the event.
Walton took two weeks to recover and was returned to the very same
spot in the forest.
Missing all that time so people knew about it.

Missing time, time locations, ETs are all fabrications added to the story
to give to the public to deny the saucer project held in the US by
people, not ETs, unknown.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join