It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TARP CEOs Make More Money Than Almost Everyone Else

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

TARP CEOs Make More Money Than Almost Everyone Else

finance.yahoo.com

The top five execs at ten of the top 20 TARP banks have enjoyed a combined increase in the value of their stock options of nearly $90 million in the past year, which is better than being the chief exec at an S&P 500 company. (TARP CEOs' comp is 37% higher than that S&P average.) This suggests, however, that the notion that the executives didn't have "skin in the game" is largely mistaken. They had plenty at stake.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Peter Schiff Teaches the Morons at CNBC a Lesson! (August 28th)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Others and I suspect that the CEOs of these banks inflated their stocks so they could make money while the layman will be screwed when they sell off.

Who is their right mind would invest in these companies right now! They are insolvent and even owned by the government.

When the market crashes again, everyone will look at the people who started the sell off and most likely it will be these men.

finance.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

MBF

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
They are the fools that got this country in the shape it's in and I think it's wrong for them to be making the money they are off the taxpayers, either directly or indirectly.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MBF

They are the fools that got this country in the shape it's in and I think it's wrong for them to be making the money they are off the taxpayers, either directly or indirectly.

Are they really the fools to blame or is it government and its willingness to overlook oversight of the industry?

Trillions, and the government never saw it coming.

Yeah Right!!!!!

MBF

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

And we will never know how much money was passed under the table for the oversight. They are ALL crooks.

top topics

join