It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama outed by former lover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

IF you have been following Obama...you'd know that there were 2 men (who were gay) that were shot execution style last year. What did they have in common with Obama? They were all in the same Reverend Wright Church (of Satan).

I guess they forgot about this guy who was probably outside of their jurisdiction for a hit.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I love this one, right in the same timeframe as the Glenn Beck murder post. Fantastic.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Uhhh. that would be the same Sinclair thats been making this claim for a long time now? The same one that utterly failed a lie detector test?
YouTube strikes again!
So, you really think that after all this time, NOBODY investigated these claims? That the MSM is conspiring to keep it quiet? That Republicans wouldn't have used this? That every reporter in the entire world wouldn't kill for a scoop like this?

USE YOUR HEAD! Once again, old propaganda! JEEEZ!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

But Obama did it, Beck is not a homasexul, what?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
OMG. who is this guy???

I did a quick google on him and some of the things he has said about O. While I think Obama is a bum and no friend of the people, this character just goes too far. Sounds like a big old racist to me the way he is going on about white women. I would like to know if there is any way of getting at the truth of these things, other than from Manning.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wow its funny that everybody is trying to tear apart Obama.... how many more useless threads like this is ATS going to have?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-9-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tmayhew01

As many as it takes to oust the iron fist tyranny...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

You're the one not using your head. Some guy fails a lie detector test and you base your entire argument on that one fact? You should know how many people have failed and passed lie detector tests for whatever reason. If a lie detector test was the litmus test of honesty why have a court of law? A trial by jury?

I haven't read the book and I'm not even sure if I believe the guy. But it sure wouldn't surprise if it were true. In fact it makes a lot of sense and seems to fit Obama's personality very well. The fact that Obama lied about his drug use gives the story more credibility.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm sure many of you naysayers going on about Larry Sinclair probably thought the same thing about the male prostitute that outed the leader of New Life Church a few years ago.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PrisonerOfSociety

lol thats what I suspected...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrisonerOfSociety
reply to post by tmayhew01

As many as it takes to oust the iron fist tyranny...

Wow.
What a drama Queen.
Care to elaborate as to why a duly elected President should be ousted?
How exactly this "Iron Fist" has effected you? LOL
Because YOU don't agree with him? Better luck in 2012 my friend!
A spoon full of sugar will make those sour grapes go down!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Correct me if I am wrong, but he is making a statement as to why people are posting such "useful"
topics here answering MY QUESTION, not an opinion

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Has the vaccine taken your sense of humour? Twas a rhetorical statement, and it is you who is the drama queen.

Edit: To pre-empt your reply:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/339cd53df8f1.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 2-9-2009 by PrisonerOfSociety]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
Wow its funny that everybody is trying to tear apart Obama.... how many more useless threads like this is ATS going to have?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as long as there is 1 right-winger left on ATS. it's the standard MO of right-wingers. democrats=death, hell...republicans=bliss, love

top topics

join