It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who turned off the Chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I live in Southwestern Pa, Pittsburgh to be specific. Home of this years G20. Hooray. For the last couple of weeks I have not noticed one line in the sky, when most days I lose count at how many I see...subsequently I have seen some of the bluest skies in all that I can remember.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Im going to go out on a limb here and say that it has to do with the atmospheric conditions.

If the conditions were optimal you would see a lot more contrails, as well as ones that are persistent and will sometimes form a thin layer of cloud.

Oz has started a really great thread behind the science and invites members on both sides of the argument to contribute here.

Oz's Thread

*edit spelling

[edit on 2-9-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The G20 is the New World Order government.

Of course they wouldn't spray themselves.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Udontknowme]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Not sure if it is atmospherics conditions or not. We have been experiencing a cool dry spell and mostly sunny skies. My point being I don't remember the last time I have seen blue skies like I used to lay in the back yard in the summer and stare at.

We always have chemtrails and a thin hazy sky even on clear days. I have seen aircraft with chemtrails behind them do zig-zags in the sky, complete 180 degree turns and create grids more imes than I can count.

I do know that chemtrails are always the heaviest on days when rain is predicted. Not sure why, but just my observation.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by van001

Hi!

First of all, are they chemtrails or contrails?

A dry airmass can be the answer to your question. When the relative humidity is too low you won't see any contrails. You will neither see any cumuli-form clouds due to the thermal convection that probably takes place, this also because of the dry air.

You describe zigzag-patterns and 180-degree turns by planes leaving contrails. This is not unusual at all. I'm a student Air Traffic Controller, and when flights are crossing certain sector boundaries they must have a certain altitude, this because a certain level has been coordinated with the next sector. Sometimes you have to vector the plane so it descends more before crossing the boundary, and this can cause what you've witnessed.

The 180-degree turns can be holding patterns or military aircraft flying in a racetrack refueling or flying back the same way they came.

~Zyril

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Its probably the cooler weather giving you less humidity. This would indicate your chem trails are really contrails.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Maybe it's just me, but I grew up in an area where planes and helicopters routinely sprayed chemicals to control various crop/foliage destroying maladies, and it seems to me that spraying anything from the height that alleged chemtrails are being sprayed at, wouldn't be terribly effective. The chems would never "settle" where you wanted, if at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Maybe it's true the NWO are gradually bankrupting themselves and perhaps they don't have the money to pay for these ops any more.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Well, times are kinda hard right now and we had to cut back on spraying everywhere everyday. But don't worry the money being saved today is being put back for far better chemical compounds.

Remember, it's all about better killing through chemistry. And the good people at Dow Chemical will be back with new and exciting things just as soon as our Bailout part 3 checks clear. Just a bit of backlog at the federal checkwriting center to all the individual car dealerships (most of which got the axe--but that really isn't our place to say) due to the $3 Billion Cash for Clunkers subsidy program.

In the meantime, if you think that you are feeling withdraw symptoms, it is the swine flu. Because we at Dow take pride in only using non-addictive compounds. In the meantime, please enjoy the sunshine...soon we will be hard at work preventing you from receiving free Vitamin D.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The sun has calmed down lately.

www.spaceweather.com...

I do believe they are spraying chemtrails, but I think it's more toward solar activity, than PURPOSLY piosoning the populations.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Thanks 5 O'clock. I do know the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail. My father was a pilot.

I am going to have to say, that I don't believe there are so called chemicals being sprayed but a way to keep the harshness of the suns radiation down.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by van001

I had 1st pointed them out to my wife last summer, she called B.S. it's because of the atmospheric temp. So I kept pointing em out all year thru all seasons up until about a month ago (they dissapeared)

We finally linked the sunspots and came to our very unscietific conclusion over a few cocktails
: that it's to deflect some of the suns rays.

Go Stillers, and Pens

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm a advid sky/ chemtrail watcher and here in Middle TN there has been next to no spraying for months. We use to get heavy spraying almost everyday here but lately nothing..Seems like this might be a bad sign, maybe the next round of spraying is going to be linked to the flu vacinations..???

[edit on 9/2/2009 by KAKUSA]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Because they don't need to spray you anymore, your immune system has already been weakened in time for the flu season

I'm half joking..

[edit on 2-9-2009 by -NewSense-]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sorry about the video I tried to post to my comment earlier, it shows up in my posting preview but doesn't appear when I post...Anyone have any ideas on why this happens???

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Wow, people are really eager to find a negative in every positive.

Am I the only person who thinks this might be a good sign?

And Christ on a Rope people, stop worrying about this Swine Flu business. What's the world death toll now, less than one hundred?

Take some vitamin C, MMS, herbal teas, eat extra ginger and go and enjoy life.

*Peace*On*Earth*

[edit on 19f20094amThu, 03 Sep 2009 03:57:55 -050055 by HiAliens]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA
I'm a advid sky/ chemtrail watcher and here in Middle TN there has been next to no spraying for months. We use to get heavy spraying almost everyday here but lately nothing..Seems like this might be a bad sign, maybe the next round of spraying is going to be linked to the flu vacinations..???

Does anyone remember the saying about leading a horse to water but not being able to make them drink?

Sometimes chemtrail believers will make an observation that almost has them stumble upon reality, but then find a way to fail.

Yes, contrails do not last as long in the summer and there will generally be less of them. And in winter, contrails will be more common, more prominent and longer lasting.

So you did make that observation. However, what is a big difference in the atmosphere between summer and winter? Air temperature. I know many chemtrail believers do not understand or even believer that air temperature can affect contrails and cirrus, but its true.

Just wait, starting in October and going all winter, we will all hear about "huge spray days", and "those spray planes are out in force". Those statements get posted every winter on chemtrail forums.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by firepilot]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by van001
I do know that chemtrails are always the heaviest on days when rain is predicted. Not sure why, but just my observation.

Ive explained it on my thread why this happens, but Im assuming you wont go and read it so I will explain it once here.

When humidity aloft increases, its a good indication that rain is on the way. The upper levels of the troposphere moisten first as incoming cold air, forces moisture at the surface to rise, and condensation to occur at higher altitudes. That is why contrails are a good precursor to wet weather.

If you do decide to read my thread, the link is in my signature

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You always sound so very knowledgeable about chemtrails, er exhaust fumes. I am just curious, because of your name if your observations are any more accurate than the local weatherman's? Those folks have the latest greatest, most accurate radar, etc. and still can't get the forecasts right. Most often, their observations are so wrong its ridiculous. So, hows come you are so sure of yourself? Why should I believe that you are any more informed than the local weatherperson who can't get it right?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You always sound so very knowledgeable about chemtrails, er exhaust fumes. I am just curious, because of your name if your observations are any more accurate than the local weatherman's? Those folks have the latest greatest, most accurate radar, etc. and still can't get the forecasts right. Most often, their observations are so wrong its ridiculous. So, hows come you are so sure of yourself? Why should I believe that you are any more informed than the local weatherperson who can't get it right?

Hazlenut, guess what I do for a living? Those observations are not my own for a start. They all come from the thousands of upper air weather observations officially done all over the world, at 00z and 12z time. I myself am part of this world wide network and have access to all the raw data. And yes, on occasion I am more informed than the local weatherperson, because like I said, I have access to the raw data from my own weather balloon

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join