It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien baby or elaborate hoax? Scientists are stumped as they reveal test results.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is a very interesting article I found in Australia's "Daily Telegraph" www.dailytelegraph.com.au... And the sections that made me sit up were these

Tests revealed a creature that is unknown to scientists - its skeleton has characteristics of a lizard, its teeth do not have any roots like humans and it can stay underwater for a long time.

But it also has some similar joints to humans.

Its brain was huge, particularly the rear section, leading scientists to the conclusion that the odd creature was very intelligent.

But it has seemingly left experts stumped .
And then this bizarre twist,

And in a further mystery, Lopez has since mysteriously died.

According to American UFO expert Joshua P. Warren (32), the farmer burned to death in a parked car at the side of a road. The flames apparently had a far higher temperature than in a normal fire!

Full article below

Is this bizarre creature really an alien baby or just part of an elaborate hoax - and was it the cause of a mysterious revenge death?

Mexican TV revealed the almost unbelievable story - in 2007, a baby 'alien' was found alive by a farmer in Mexico.

He drowned it in a ditch out of fear, and now two years later scientists have finally been able to announce the results of their tests on this sinister-looking carcass.

At the end of last year the farmer, Marao Lopez, handed the corpse over to university scientists who carried out DNA tests and scans.

He claimed that it took him three attempts to drown the creature and he had to hold it underwater for hours.

Tests revealed a creature that is unknown to scientists - its skeleton has characteristics of a lizard, its teeth do not have any roots like humans and it can stay underwater for a long time.

But it also has some similar joints to humans.

Its brain was huge, particularly the rear section, leading scientists to the conclusion that the odd creature was very intelligent.

But it has seemingly left experts stumped.

And in a further mystery, Lopez has since mysteriously died.

According to American UFO expert Joshua P. Warren (32), the farmer burned to death in a parked car at the side of a road.

The flames apparently had a far higher temperature than in a normal fire!

Now there are rumours that the parents of the creature Lopez drowned were the ones who in turn killed him out of revenge.

There are frequent UFO sightings and reports of crop circles in the area where the creature was found. Perhaps it was left behind deliberately by aliens.

Mexican UFO expert Jaime Maussan (56) was the first to break the story. He claimed it was not a hoax. Farmers also told him that there was a second creature but it ran away when they approached.

The puzzle has caused intrigue amongst BILD’s readers. Some say it is a mutant, others wonder why aliens would leave a baby behind - and one reader asked why aliens don’t wear clothes.

And the bizarre story has reached as far as South Korea and China!

[edit on 2-9-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Fascinating (if true) comment left by "TheDuaneLeon" on the ytube video .

A U.S Vet . I know this story VERY well as I'm a part of it. My wife's mother is a neighbor of the man that found and killed this thing. She called that night because Juan was in shock. He was white and shaking. He kept on saying,,,it just wouldn't die! What wasn't stated in this so-called report was the damn gringos got everybody frightened to talk. I was shocked that they showed the body and tests. A monkey,,,,get real! Look at the eye sockets, I state that this is NO JOKE, as I was there.

I have to be honest and say that i think it looks and probably is a skinned monkey . But am confused by the test results.There must be some monkey business going on here.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Obviously when describing parental issues we can only speak of OUR , as in Human parental issues, we have no idea ( if it WAS an alien baby) as to why an alien would leave an infant behind, unless it was testing said infant, like survival of the fittest scenario, or unless it was a alien picnic and the kids ran off?...

Or maybe it was testing humanity , if the 'alien infant' posed no threat to the farmer , why take hours to try and drown it? and seeing as he 'mysteriously' died in a car fire with hotter temperatures than usual I think if someone killed MY child by torturing it for hours, I would want them to die a horrific death too IMHO.
If I came across one of these and it posed no threat, like scurrying up my leg trying to bite my nads off then I'd probably try to look after it, nurture it, teach it about us, maybe then we could have an allie, unless it grew up and tried to kill me
Maybe the scientists should try and clone said 'unknown'?.

[edit on 2/9/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
how on earth can we follow this up?

at least we know its not a plastic toy..nor a statue...

come on..i ask with all the instruments they have they still cant tell if its Alien :/

i want this to be true so at least all the victims of abductee can have revenge knowing that the world is now aware that its true an evil Alien race is making a new hybrid half human half alien...till then S+F Op

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Reptilian-Human hybrid anyone?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Is the creature in the picture supposed to be the alleged alien? If so then why does it look like it is caught in a steel trap? If it was drowned then I would not expect to see it caught in a trap.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If it came here on a spaceship that is more advanced than anything we as human beings have or are capable of producing and it was accidentally left here by aliens............LOL Aliens don't seem to have much common sense.

Very fascinating indeed. I don't see why it's so hard to differentiate what the thing actually is. I mean they can find human DNA of a murderer on clothing that is 20 years old but they can't figure out if this thing is from Earth or not?

Also what an idiot that Mexican farmer is. I mean that thing is tiny. Why the hell would he try and drown the thing for hours instead of putting it in a cage atleast or tying it up and trying to figure out what it is. If momma alien happened upon him and killed him on the stop for trying to kill her baby more power to her. I think it would be hilarious and ironic if we as humans came to find out we are not the top dog on the food chain anymore.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
In my opinion that is a "Skinned" Monkey, possibly a Squirrel Monkey or maybe even a type of Bushbaby or an Aye Aye might be a good candidate, Missing its hand that would reveal its long skinny finger that would have been the give-away.

But anyone who has skinned a rabbit will see the similarity.

E2a

Oh and why someone would do that well i think a "Taxidermist" could be a plausible explanation.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by ken10]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This has previously been discussed.
Information in the threads below might help.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/2/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I guess you missed the part about "tests revealed a creature that is UNKNOWN to scientists"???????????????

Now you'd have a better argument if you said they were lying. But I would think most "experts" and "scientists" would have assumed it might possibly be a monkey.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I guess you missed the part about "tests revealed a creature that is UNKNOWN to scientists"???????????????

Has there been an Official release from a Credible Laboratory stating this ?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

Yes sorry my bad.I thought this was brand new info on this case as only in the Daily Telegraph - ‎9 hours ago‎. My fault should have searched better.Mods please feel free to close thread ,very sorry.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
What would be the least threatening of a species to anyone or anything? A defenseless baby....and that idiot went and drowned a BABY what ever it is; because it didn't look like him.
Oye people wonder why there are so few REAL contacts. Just look around at all the crazy screwed up people that broach the subject....
They presented the least threatening of their species and we knocked it off out of fear.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
the creature is extremely small so even if it had a big brain, it would only be big for its size. if this was an alien, the size of it's brain disappoint me.

looking at the picture where it was caught in the trap. it does not look like it had the weight to set off the trap. furthermore, it's interesting how the arm was caught yet its body was behind it. i cannot see how this could of happen, the angle is just too interesting.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussions.

Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join