It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck guest warns of 'black genocide' from health care reform

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

Sure Beck is part of the Fox MSM mess, but the history of Eugenics in the United States and its connections to the pro-choice/planned parenthood movement are very very real.

I personally don't trust Beck. I sometimes wonder if he's used to paint those who know the history of such things as crazy people. Just as you pointed out problems with Beck, there seems to be that same kind of reaction to anything he has covered. It doesn't matter how serious or real the issue is, since Beck covered it, it suddenly becomes looney tunes.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
What? Are you saying that the government puts abortion clinics in black communities to help them abort?
That doesn't even make sense. Instead abortion clinics are placed where they are going to be used the most by customers who need them. No one forces women to have abortion, but women seek out abortion because of need. Many women use abortion as birth control, sure a pill is easier but... well... just doesn't happen that way. The government isn't making these people have sex or get pregnant.

Abortion has become socially acceptable in the black community, there are a disproportionate number of abortion clinics in black communities. No one forces them to have sex, but in white communities, there are people around to help them with their children...in the black communities the government has snuffed out the private industry with public housing. Do you think that white people have less sex than blacks? That's a load of horse crap, their abortion rate is much much much higher as a percentage of the black community than the white community...and that is NO accident. Economist have claimed that the abortion rights in black communities lowers the crime rate...and so they build more abortion clinics in those communities. The introduction of public housing drives out nicer apartments because government makes them keep rent so low. Whites don't necessarily move away from black communities because they are "black communities" they move away from them because they are government wastelands...and I'm not talking about the people, I'm talking about the buildings and public housing complexes. Stop being naive, and look at the clear statistics, these are even in mainstream books like Freakonomics, it's undeniable.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by yellowcard]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Pretty much what i was gonna say. That and the Tuskegee experiments. Do i really think they are trying it, no. Would i be surprised if a psychotic plot such as this was in the works, honestly i would be offended if it wasn't

Go USA!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

don't know if anyone got back to you but i think i will.

First off we are good at sports entertainment because that is what we were BRED for strong men to plow your fields and pick cotton because i guess white people felt they were too good to do it them selves and we were made to entertain you will you drank tea and ate crumpets with the pastor just before supper time. but when we got a chance to go to school what did you make clear "whites only". so we tried to start our own but lets be honest they weren't many that knew how to get a good education system up because of lack of education themselves when if maybe just had let us in we probably wouldn't be they way we are maybe there might be more of us that actually stay in school and become something. more that media just whores(t.v. & sports).

but yeah America hates sports and entertainment it is useless right. (huge amount of sarcasm)i guess when you have sold out games and grammy winners who can complain. we aim for what were good at thanks to white people. and unfortunately those are some of the least jobs (only so many can be famous for a long time and only so much of us can fit on a team) if we were open to other things before like books maybe it would have been different we cant change the past now can we. and this is the effect we see from all those hundreds of year of slavery and oppression.

trying not to sound like an a**

Why cant we just all love each other and lend a helping hand maybe that is all it might take.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It has always been a part of European Culture and Asian Culture to a good degree to "Breed" the population through various methods.

It's not so much an attempt to enslave and destroy African Americans, but a tendency to intentionally breed in better genetics.

It's not that they are after the destruction of African Americans, but rather a long term intent of breeding a stock that is strong, healthy and diverse of genetics in comparison and keep those people in limited enough numbers, weeding out first the physically weak via slavery, then weeding out the intellectually weak and uncontrollable via segregation and the criminal justice system and other practices

And last absorbing them into the main stream gene pool of the people.

Slavery or debutante balls...

Breeding has always been an agenda of the elite

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

It appears Fox News host Glenn Beck has found an unlikely ally — an African-American preacher who peddles conspiracy theories about a white plot to exterminate black people.

Why is a black preacher an "unlikely ally" to Glenn Beck? Is this more MSM race mongering, or suggesting tat a black person would never ally with a non-liberal?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

This is by far one of the most prejudicial comments I have ever read on ats.

You really should be ashamed of yourself, and if you believe this then educate yourself.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
About this all I have to say is give me a break! Why is everything always about them?! I get really annoyed at African Americans like this guy thinking everyone is always out to get them. Geesh get with the times. I dont care what color you are we all have our own problems and we SHARE these problems as a race!
If you want to help the planet, then people need to learn to use BC or condoms or hey lets not have 19 damn kids! I personally think how they do it in China with the amount of kids allowed would be great. I know many people who have more kids than they can handle or even afford to care for. I dont see why anyone would want 10 kids or hell even 5. I will be happy with two extra mouths to feed and care for. I get so annoyed with people who have a lot of kids and then get all kinds of public help when THEIR bad choice (not using protection) put them in the place they are in to begin with. I have been to the welfare places and heard them complain about the amount of money they get (and they I mean anyone in there no matter their color) and how they want more and its not enough, well either close your legs or use protection. Its not my fault you chose to have 5 damn kids!!
Sorry rant over......I think people need to be more responsible for their actions esp when it comes to having kids. People think they are so cute but they seem to forget it's a LIFE and it will need guidance until he/she can be on their own..

I have no idea where this rant really came from...I guess mostly from observation where I live...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
Wow this thread turned ugly quick.

Just to play devils advocate. Is it such a bad thing? and I do not mean African Americans, I mean the poor. Now I know I'm gonna get flamed, but hear me out.

The bottom line is, the people who have 5 kids in the majority of cases are lower poverty level. This puts a major strain on all of the world and is a vicious circle.

If you cannot provide for yourself, you cannot provide for your family. In turn this leads to bad parenting, if any parenting at all, due to having to work multiple jobs, have to get public assistance, it effects the child's education, and how it sees the family structure. In turn they start the same cycle when they are 15/16 and now with in 3 decades or so you have just produced 30, uneducated , morals lacking children and the cycle only gets worse from there.

Now that's an extreme case and I know you can't do anything about it. Would I want the government to step in, no. But these days it just seems poor people have no problem or concern for the future welfare of their children.

Not all, certainly not. But enough.. and wealthy people. Have their 2.5 kids who go off to Harvard and start THEIR cycle again . Some times a child on his or her own merit will succeed and correct the cycle, but the pure numbers of children being born says that's 30 to 1 at best. And again this is not a race thing it seems. It seems like its a Money, Class, upbringing thing.

FLAME ON>>> lol

Ive always said that poor people should not have children as it creates too many problems. With that said, I can understand why the less fortunate do have children as it is a natural desire to do so (especially for most women).

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
It has always been a part of European Culture and Asian Culture to a good degree to "Breed" the population through various methods.

It's not so much an attempt to enslave and destroy African Americans, but a tendency to intentionally breed in better genetics.

It's not that they are after the destruction of African Americans, but rather a long term intent of breeding a stock that is strong, healthy and diverse of genetics in comparison and keep those people in limited enough numbers, weeding out first the physically weak via slavery, then weeding out the intellectually weak and uncontrollable via segregation and the criminal justice system and other practices

And last absorbing them into the main stream gene pool of the people.

Slavery or debutante balls...

Breeding has always been an agenda of the elite

This is no longer the goal of some of the western elites. They would like to clone themselves ,live forever ,and kill off the rest of the population.

Also the intellectually weak are not more likely to turn to crime. They are more likely to be framed for crimes.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Who's willing to get into the Solent Green machine first?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Who's willing to get into the Solent Green machine first?

The hell with it , I will...

Serenity Now.. I can feel the stress slip away =)

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

This is by far one of the most prejudicial comments I have ever read on ats. You really should be ashamed of yourself, and if you believe this then educate yourself.

I'm glad someone else posted something. I can't believe I was the only one...and I also can't believe his racist statement received 3 stars.

So...we have at least 4 possible racists on ATS.

Sad.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
So...we have at least 4 possible racists on ATS.

Four? D. you are a conservative aren't you?

There are many, many racist here but they hide it well, don't want to get banned and/or taunted for their silly prejudices. And some don't even know they're racist but with a little NLP training; they almost glow in the dark.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Everyone is a racist. If you say you aren't then it's a lie. Racism is intolerance and it's a common thing to have. But let's pinpoint what we are intolerant of. I'm intolerant of people with their hands out to welfare no matter their color. I'm intolerant of women and men having kids they can't afford.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join