It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck guest warns of 'black genocide' from health care reform

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
How can I put this without sounding racist...? African races have a disadvantage because of the color of their skin allowing them to be easily distinguished from whites and Asians. So in the event of herding/quarantine/detention of a race there would be no question. In a time of war or chaos this race could be picked off because of color. Weird concept from a different point of view of species studies and extinction. This concept also is interesting in the point of view of the opposite of introducing a species to a new land where it thrives, this environmental experiment would produce results of poverty and inability to thrive.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Thank you,

here are some excerpts from President Obama’s top science and technology advisor John P. Holdren's book

Page 837: Compulsory abortions would be legal

“Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution if the population crisis became sufficiently severe to endanger the society.”

Page 786: Single mothers should have their babies taken away by the government; or they could be forced to have abortions

“One way to carry out this disapproval might be to insist that all illegitimate babies be put up for adoption—especially those born to minors, who generally are not capable of caring properly for a child alone. If a single mother really wished to keep her baby, she might be obliged to go through adoption proceedings and demonstrate her ability to support and care for it. Adoption proceedings probably should remain more difficult for single people than for married couples, in recognition of the relative difficulty of raising children alone. It would even be possible to require pregnant single women to marry or have abortions, perhaps as an alternative to placement for adoption, depending on the society.”

Page 787-8: Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesn’t harm livestock

“Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock.”

Page 786-7: The government could control women’s reproduction by either sterilizing them or implanting mandatory long-term birth control

Involuntary fertility control

“A program of sterilizing women after their second or third child, despite the relatively greater difficulty of the operation than vasectomy, might be easier to implement than trying to sterilize men.

The development of a long-term sterilizing capsule that could be implanted under the skin and removed when pregnancy is desired opens additional possibilities for coercive fertility control. The capsule could be implanted at puberty and might be removable, with official permission, for a limited number of births.”

Page 838: The kind of people who cause “social deterioration” can be compelled to not have children

“If some individuals contribute to general social deterioration by overproducing children, and if the need is compelling, they can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility—just as they can be required to exercise responsibility in their resource-consumption patterns—providing they are not denied equal protection.”

Page 838: Nothing is wrong or illegal about the government dictating family size

“In today’s world, however, the number of children in a family is a matter of profound public concern. The law regulates other highly personal matters. For example, no one may lawfully have more than one spouse at a time. Why should the law not be able to prevent a person from having more than two children?”

Page 942-3: A “Planetary Regime” should control the global economy and dictate by force the number of children allowed to be born

Toward a Planetary Regime

“Perhaps those agencies, combined with UNEP and the United Nations population agencies, might eventually be developed into a Planetary Regime—sort of an international superagency for population, resources, and environment. Such a comprehensive Planetary Regime could control the development, administration, conservation, and distribution of all natural resources, renewable or nonrenewable, at least insofar as international implications exist. Thus the Regime could have the power to control pollution not only in the atmosphere and oceans, but also in such freshwater bodies as rivers and lakes that cross international boundaries or that discharge into the oceans. The Regime might also be a logical central agency for regulating all international trade, perhaps including assistance from DCs to LDCs, and including all food on the international market.”

“The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries’ shares within their regional limits. Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits.”

Planetary Regime?

That's creepy.

Page 917: We will need to surrender national sovereignty to an armed international police force

“If this could be accomplished, security might be provided by an armed international organization, a global analogue of a police force. Many people have recognized this as a goal, but the way to reach it remains obscure in a world where factionalism seems, if anything, to be increasing. The first step necessarily involves partial surrender of sovereignty to an international organization.”

surrender national sovereignty to an armed international police force
Holy cow.

Page 749: Pro-family and pro-birth attitudes are caused by ethnic chauvinism

“Another related issue that seems to encourage a pronatalist attitude in many people is the question of the differential reproduction of social or ethnic groups. Many people seem to be possessed by fear that their group may be outbred by other groups. White Americans and South Africans are worried there will be too many blacks, and vice versa. The Jews in Israel are disturbed by the high birth rates of Israeli Arabs, Protestants are worried about Catholics, and lbos about Hausas. Obviously, if everyone tries to outbreed everyone else, the result will be catastrophe for all. This is another case of the ”tragedy of the commons,“ wherein the ”commons“ is the planet Earth. Fortunately, it appears that, at least in the DCs, virtually all groups are exercising reproductive restraint.”

Page 944: As of 1977, we are facing a global overpopulation catastrophe that must be resolved at all costs by the year 2000

“Humanity cannot afford to muddle through the rest of the twentieth century; the risks are too great, and the stakes are too high. This may be the last opportunity to choose our own and our descendants’ destiny. Failing to choose or making the wrong choices may lead to catastrophe. But it must never be forgotten that the right choices could lead to a much better world.”

www.newsofinterest.tv...

[edit on 023030p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

[edit on 023030p://bWednesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Programs like this wouldn't be considered if blacks would become productive citizens. But most take up drugs, crime, or welfare. The few "successful" ones make it in useless fields like entertainment or athletics. Why are there so few blacks working in useful fields like engineering or the hard sciences.

If that's not a racist statement then nothing is.

It's a shame someone starred it.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by David9176]

[edit on 2-9-2009 by David9176]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This morning on my way to work I stopped at a gas station for a cup of coffee. There were 2 black guys in front of me talking about their kids. One of them told the other he has 2 many kids to feed, the other said how many you got. He said 5, The other one started laughing really hard and said that aint [snip] I got 14, had 6 before I was 17 and that's just the ones I know about.

This man was proud of this, at least he acted like he was. The first man with 5 seemed like a decent person going to work to feed his kids. The second one is a prime example of sterilization potential IMO.

The problem is who gets to decide. No one should have the right to sterilize someone else without their consent. On the other hand a man should not be allowed to have 14 kids he doesn't take care of.

Tough call.

Just thought this exchange related to the thread.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I wonder, would there be much doubt if this weren't trumpeted to the MSM by the hated posterboy Beck?

Much of this isn't news, it's history revived by the elite, and brought front and center by the newscaster everyone just loves to hate.

Genocide and eugenics is not new; it's appalling, vile, and was hidden by the Elite using false comforts, false peace, false unity.

I wouldn't put it past the gov't to create a false sense of security for us. In fact, that's pretty much what I've thought for a long time - ill intent toward us all

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
well..a documentary i was watching about the CIA and drug runners, exposed a plan..the CIA more or less, wanted to get drugs into poor sections of LA, where a majority of low income black people live. thier agenda? to let drugs come in,g angs, devalue the cost of living and houses, so future buyers would spend so little on it, cleaning it up. and to open churches, gun stores and liquor stores: [ now thats genocide for ya!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ShiftTrio

And there's the premise of Idiocracy. Remember, all you need is electrolytes.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Griever0311

I haven't seen that movie in a while. But I'd be dammed if it is not coming true.

Funny Movie.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I don't know if there is a current conspiracy to exterminate African Americans, but if someone looks back at the links between the US Eugenics movement and when planned parenthood first started, there is an elitist racist ideology underlying them. There was definitely a desire by progressives in the past to cull impoverished African Americans.

So the idea is not that far out there.

No it isnt that far out is it?

My problem with this is: A white man could never have said this without the MSM having a problem with it.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griever0311
reply to post by ShiftTrio

And there's the premise of Idiocracy. Remember, all you need is electrolytes.

The un!!!
Great flick that dipicts the furure with amazing accuracy I'm afraid.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
This morning on my way to work I stopped at a gas station for a cup of coffee. There were 2 black guys in front of me talking about their kids. One of them told the other he has 2 many kids to feed, the other said how many you got. He said 5, The other one started laughing really hard and said that aint [snip] I got 14, had 6 before I was 17 and that's just the ones I know about.

This man was proud of this, at least he acted like he was. The first man with 5 seemed like a decent person going to work to feed his kids. The second one is a prime example of sterilization potential IMO.

The problem is who gets to decide. No one should have the right to sterilize someone else without their consent. On the other hand a man should not be allowed to have 14 kids he doesn't take care of.

Tough call.

Just thought this exchange related to the thread.

Yeah, I've experienced the same conversations. Seems to me that intelligent design made some mistakes in the big picture.

Culture has alot to do with breeding. Very sad that some cultures aren't acting responsible. Along this line, the culture of Islam is currently having an (unspoken) babyboom. There is an effort to mass produce babies to provide soldiers for the upcoming confrontation in 10-13 years.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't agree with him completely, but he has a point, abortion clinics are largely centered in black communities. It has to do with "crime," the entire government really has rewarded black communities for being irresponsible while punishing them for it at the same time. It's not their faults either, you have welfare traps that hold them down, you have abortion clinics that keep their population low, they live in a police like state in their neighborhoods...yet somehow somewhere along the line someone convinced them that government was helping them...when the evidence clearly states otherwise, so they cheer for more government, and vote largely democratic. People in the black community like Walter Williams are ignored in their history because it doesn't support what the government is doing to them.

I'm not saying that's a "conspiracy" really...but more of an unspoken truth, and some (unintended?) consequences of government intervention that deep into the racial divide.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ah, whaaa, this is why I love America! The diversity of thought that sometimes converges. The "shake hands with the devil", strange bedfellows, "holding your nose" way of bringing parties together to work for a common cause.

The Rev Broden is indeed an anti-abortionist first of all. His reasoning is along the lines of the white supremacist

The Ku Klux Klan, meanwhile, has been producing the same sort of rhetoric about abortion doctors: "More than ten million white babies have been murdered through Jewish-engineered legalized abortion since 1973 here in America and more than a million per year are being slaughtered this way," the Confederate Knights declared in a printed statement. "The Klan understands that this is just one of many tools used to destroy the white race and we know who it is."

source

The War of the Fetuses rages on.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
I don't agree with him completely, but he has a point, abortion clinics are largely centered in black communities. It has to do with "crime," the entire government really has rewarded black communities for being irresponsible while punishing them for it at the same time. It's not their faults either, you have welfare traps that hold them down, you have abortion clinics that keep their population low, they live in a police like state in their neighborhoods...yet somehow somewhere along the line someone convinced them that government was helping them...when the evidence clearly states otherwise, so they cheer for more government, and vote largely democratic. People in the black community like Walter Williams are ignored in their history because it doesn't support what the government is doing to them.

I'm not saying that's a "conspiracy" really...but more of an unspoken truth, and some (unintended?) consequences of government intervention that deep into the racial divide.

What? Are you saying that the government puts abortion clinics in black communities to help them abort?
That doesn't even make sense. Instead abortion clinics are placed where they are going to be used the most by customers who need them. No one forces women to have abortion, but women seek out abortion because of need. Many women use abortion as birth control, sure a pill is easier but... well... just doesn't happen that way. The government isn't making these people have sex or get pregnant.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
On another note, I was surprised about how many white men responded to the vascectomy thread and have been sterilized. And that comes from responsibility and avoids the need of genocide by government force.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It wouldn't freaking surprise me. The elites of the world have always been into genocide. I mean for God's sake, didn't Hitler get his ideas from the eugenics of the American elite?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It amazes me how many people buy into the need for depopulation...

A: The United States supplies 1/3 of the worlds food

B: NY State alone produces enough Milk for the United States of America...

C: There is nothing even remotely close to a water shortage on this continent...

D: Much of our power is Nuclear for all intents and purposes Limitless, All of our power could be.

E: 25% of the land in the continental USA has never been Land surveyed by foot... far from overcrowded, 1/4 of America hasn't been touched by any except the most die hard survivalists

There is not a single issue of population control or need for control on this continent

But yet some of you are just willing to kill babies, advocate racist nonsense or justify horrible things being done for a problem that doesn't exist in our culture...

This being the case I suggest Eugenics by IQ so that those of you who fall for complete and utter nonsense pushed on you by the greedy and those that wish to control the rest of us are the first eliminated

2: There absolutely Is a Eugenics program at work socially and it doesn't only target Black Americans but it does Target them specifically.

That program includes chemicals in the water...

The war on drugs

Abortion

Modern Divorce and Family law

social programs

and the media

A:Lets start with the consistent omnipresent push of Black Culture by the media, emphasis on tolerance, removal of any allowance of segregation, mandatory minority hiring practices, forced scholastic integration where children are often forced to commute a couple of hrs a day to go to other neighborhoods... Next is Obama's compulsory service program where kids will be ethnically mixed in tents on the guise of "service"

They pose all of this as "tolerance" aid to minorities etc, etc

and yet some how we are all too blind to do math

With 1/5th of the population, Integration is the DEATH of African Americans as a whole...

The only people who seem to take notice...

Are small numbers of racist white males and Large numbers of Black Women who completely usually realize what is going on because they are disenfranchised by the trend.

But it is Intentional I am sure and it is designed to continually reduce numbers of "pure" African Americans" who already are to one degree or another no longer "African" to something like the 70th percentile.

The war on Drugs comes in by removal of alpha males... put something enjoyable out there, those that disobey go to jail... through prime breeding years of course

Next Abortion, social programing.... kids are bad, your life will stink.... IF YOU DON'T CONSUME and SPEND frivolously endlessly lol

Divorce... make it profitable to leave a man... he then must continue on to support 2 not 1 households...court ordered into slavery, 2 jobs or jail... again he can't reproduce...

(I pay enough per month for my 10 yr old to lease a new lexus by the way)

Then whatever they are adding to the water or air... sperm counts are now 25% of what they were in the 1920's

So Is Eugenics in effect? YES

and are Blacks Targeted above others? YES

Asa prime example before the first projects were ever built studies were done to determine the population density of living conditions, Violence, homosexuality and other deviant behaviors began to occur

several years later

The first projects were built at population densities about 25% greater than the norms needed to assure people would start killing each other.

SADLY The greatest resource we have for continuation of the human species is raw numbers of minds capable of solving problems...

But TPTB simply can't control those numbers.... the real and sad need for Eugenics... Viable Slavery and Control

It's good to know so many people are happy to serve and believe the words of Master and would justify any of this as if we threaten the planet or are running out of food.

What a load of garbage people buy into

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
It wouldn't freaking surprise me. The elites of the world have always been into genocide. I mean for God's sake, didn't Hitler get his ideas from the eugenics of the American elite?

Yup, Woodrow Wilson and his wife had Eugenics meetings in the White House. These are the progressives that started the movement that is now entrenched in the White House. Their Mentors where disciples of the original Eugenic movement!
Source: 'The Forgotten Man' by Amity Schlaes!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

It amazes me how many people buy into the need for depopulation...

A: The United States supplies 1/3 of the worlds food

B: NY State alone produces enough Milk for the United States of America...

C: There is nothing even remotely close to a water shortage on this continent...

D: Much of our power is Nuclear for all intents and purposes Limitless, All of our power could be.

E: 25% of the land in the continental USA has never been Land surveyed by foot... far from overcrowded, 1/4 of America hasn't been touched by any except the most die hard survivalists

There is not a single issue of population control or need for control on this continent

But yet some of you are just willing to kill babies, advocate racist nonsense or justify horrible things being done for a problem that doesn't exist in our culture...

This being the case I suggest Eugenics by IQ so that those of you who fall for complete and utter nonsense pushed on you by the greedy and those that wish to control the rest of us are the first eliminated

2: There absolutely Is a Eugenics program at work socially and it doesn't only target Black Americans but it does Target them specifically.

That program includes chemicals in the water...

The war on drugs

Abortion

Modern Divorce and Family law

social programs

and the media

A:Lets start with the consistent omnipresent push of Black Culture by the media, emphasis on tolerance, removal of any allowance of segregation, mandatory minority hiring practices, forced scholastic integration where children are often forced to commute a couple of hrs a day to go to other neighborhoods... Next is Obama's compulsory service program where kids will be ethnically mixed in tents on the guise of "service"

They pose all of this as "tolerance" aid to minorities etc, etc

and yet some how we are all too blind to do math

With 1/5th of the population, Integration is the DEATH of African Americans as a whole...

The only people who seem to take notice...

Are small numbers of racist white males and Large numbers of Black Women who completely usually realize what is going on because they are disenfranchised by the trend.

But it is Intentional I am sure and it is designed to continually reduce numbers of "pure" African Americans" who already are to one degree or another no longer "African" to something like the 70th percentile.

The war on Drugs comes in by removal of alpha males... put something enjoyable out there, those that disobey go to jail... through prime breeding years of course

Next Abortion, social programing.... kids are bad, your life will stink.... IF YOU DON'T CONSUME and SPEND frivolously endlessly lol

Divorce... make it profitable to leave a man... he then must continue on to support 2 not 1 households...court ordered into slavery, 2 jobs or jail... again he can't reproduce...

(I pay enough per month for my 10 yr old to lease a new lexus by the way)

Then whatever they are adding to the water or air... sperm counts are now 25% of what they were in the 1920's

So Is Eugenics in effect? YES

and are Blacks Targeted above others? YES

Asa prime example before the first projects were ever built studies were done to determine the population density of living conditions, Violence, homosexuality and other deviant behaviors began to occur

several years later

The first projects were built at population densities about 25% greater than the norms needed to assure people would start killing each other.

SADLY The greatest resource we have for continuation of the human species is raw numbers of minds capable of solving problems...

But TPTB simply can't control those numbers.... the real and sad need for Eugenics... Viable Slavery and Control

It's good to know so many people are happy to serve and believe the words of Master and would justify any of this as if we threaten the planet or are running out of food.

What a load of garbage people buy into

Yup, it's just an excuse for genocide. Maybe if there were 1 trillion people on Earth, I would agree overpopulation was a problem, but 7 billion really isn't that much.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I hate to tell you guys, but Glen Beck and Fox News are part of the MSM.

This is a gigantic global corporation we are talking about

Fox News presents what their (conservative) audience wants to hear, just like MSNBC presents what their (liberal) audience wants to hear.

CNN thought they could up their ratings by hiring Beck to get a "Fox" audience, but it didn't work, their middle of the road audience didn't respond to him.
Fox viewers on the other hand love him.

This is a strategy to make money, not a quest for truth - keep that in mind.

[edit on 9/2/09 by xmotex]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join