It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck guest warns of 'black genocide' from health care reform

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Beck guest warns of 'black genocide' from health care reform

rawstory.com

It appears Fox News host Glenn Beck has found an unlikely ally — an African-American preacher who peddles conspiracy theories about a white plot to exterminate black people.

Beck gave airtime Monday to Dallas-area pastor Stephen Broden, who argued that the health reform bill being debated in Congress will lead to a campaign to exterminate black people in America.

On Fox News’ Glenn Beck, Broden plugged a documentary, Maafa 21, that claims the pro-choice movement, and Planned Parenthood in particular, is part of a 150-year-old plot to exterminate the African-American race.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
H. S. Thompson said that " It can't get to weird enough for me"
might have changed his mind if he had of been exposed to this kind of wacked out conspiracy theories.

M question to Rev. Stephen Broden is; just what group of white people are leading this campaign to exterminate black people for 150 years?

Is Rev Broden really serious or just looking for his Warhol 15min of fame without any regard for the truth.

And this coming out of Becks programing isn't surprising.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-9-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't know if there is a current conspiracy to exterminate African Americans, but if someone looks back at the links between the US Eugenics movement and when planned parenthood first started, there is an elitist racist ideology underlying them. There was definitely a desire by progressives in the past to cull impoverished African Americans.

So the idea is not that far out there.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't think the preacher is wrong. More Tuskegee experiments could certainly happen. Yes, poor whites would suffer also. Some segments of the super rich in this country never stopped believing in eugenics.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I've been hearing a lot about this Planned Parenthood story and Eugenics. Supposedly the ideology that Hitler used to support his persecution of the Slavs and Jews was shared by some high up people in the US with regards to the lower class in general. Rockefeller Sr. helped Margaret Sanger start what eventually became Planned Parenthood. She was supposedly a proponent of the type of Eugenics that was gene discriminatory.

As for the Reverend in question; IMO he's an extremist being used to sway the black opinion. Although the public health care option will probably go the way the public school system has gone, down the toilet.

I doubt it is race related, more than likely it is (as it has always been) class related although the majority of blacks are lower middle to lower class. Rather than extermination, PP was created to "thin out" the lower class population because they have too many babies. Its not far fetching to assume, like public education, public health will likely decline for those who cannot afford better plans. IMO its not so much a conspiracy as it is an extreme of the truth.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think as conspiracy theorists we have to be continually cognizant of what is or could be the real agenda of the Powers that Be in promoting the election of Barack Obama. There truly are no Black Powers that Be and the Powers that Be are in fact racist and do in fact believe in Eugenics. Typically they would have quashed a serious Black candidacy for President and not bankrolled it and it is clear that they bankrolled it. Like it or not, politically correct or not the selection of a Black man at this point in time and space to lead the United States on the behalf of the Powers that Be can only mean that the Powers of Be saw a particular advantage to having a Black man as their spokesperson. Some of the agendas are in fact shaping up and shoring up with health care being one of the primary ones. There is no doubt in my mind that Barack Obama is the Powers that Be playing the Race Card, the question remains what is the game that they are choosing to play that card. As outrageous as the good Reverend’s allegations might appear to be, history illustrates the fact that more outrageous things as what he is accusing have happened and history truly does repeat itself for those doomed through ignorance and arrogance and foolishness that don’t learn its lessons.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Whaaa

Simply amazing stuff

death by a billion paper cuts

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I don't know if there is a current conspiracy to exterminate African Americans, but if someone looks back at the links between the US Eugenics movement and when planned parenthood first started, there is an elitist racist ideology underlying them. There was definitely a desire by progressives in the past to cull impoverished African Americans.

So the idea is not that far out there.

Absolutely, more African American babies are aborted then any other

www.blackgenocide.org...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well of course they do...because death is the only thing that this healthcare bill will result in...WE WILL ALL DIE IF WE HAVE A HEALTHCARE SYSTEM LIKE THE REST OF THE COUNTRIES IN THE FREE WORLD!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Programs like this wouldn't be considered if blacks would become productive citizens. But most take up drugs, crime, or welfare. The few "successful" ones make it in useless fields like entertainment or athletics.

Why are there so few blacks working in useful fields like engineering or the hard sciences.?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45
Programs like this wouldn't be considered if blacks would become productive citizens. But most take up drugs, crime, or welfare.

Now that's a bold statement. Some statistics would be nice!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

you're just misinformed. lots of black people do very well for themselves. it's just that LOTS of black people also refuse to think for themselves and go into "that" culture. there are 10 times as many black medical doctors then there are black proffessional athletes. not to mentions dentists etc etc.

don't get me wrong, i'm all for extermination though. if blacks are exterminated i wouldn't mind about 3/4 of the whites exterminated too. and exterminate all the mexican men but leave the women they're pretty hot.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I did a lot of research on the roots of the Eugenics movement, way before Obama,

I was shocked that he is so ignorant,

research Darwinism, Hitler and Sanger and the Eugenics movement, compare it to the wording in the health care bill.

This is all connected.

Meaningless aimless lives that cram this world of ours,
H.G.Wells

People who do absolutely nothing to advance the race.

Human weeds.

Cultivate the garden,

morons misfits and the maladjusted,

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
www.scribd.com...

John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, says: Forced abortions and mass sterilization needed to save the planet

Book he authored in 1977 advocates for extreme totalitarian measures to control the population

zombietime.com...

Direct quotes from John Holdren's Ecoscience

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

We went over some of this in my biology class recently and it was pretty horrible. The culmination of Eugenics and Social Darwinism started in Britain and was in America before it was in Germany. It fell out of mainstream favor during World War 2 but forced sterilizations continued until 1979. Even worse many of the eugenics laws still exist but are simply not enforced.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Wow this thread turned ugly quick.

Just to play devils advocate. Is it such a bad thing? and I do not mean African Americans, I mean the poor. Now I know I'm gonna get flamed, but hear me out.

The bottom line is, the people who have 5 kids in the majority of cases are lower poverty level. This puts a major strain on all of the world and is a vicious circle.

If you cannot provide for yourself, you cannot provide for your family. In turn this leads to bad parenting, if any parenting at all, due to having to work multiple jobs, have to get public assistance, it effects the child's education, and how it sees the family structure. In turn they start the same cycle when they are 15/16 and now with in 3 decades or so you have just produced 30, uneducated , morals lacking children and the cycle only gets worse from there.

Now that's an extreme case and I know you can't do anything about it. Would I want the government to step in, no. But these days it just seems poor people have no problem or concern for the future welfare of their children.

Not all, certainly not. But enough.. and wealthy people. Have their 2.5 kids who go off to Harvard and start THEIR cycle again . Some times a child on his or her own merit will succeed and correct the cycle, but the pure numbers of children being born says that's 30 to 1 at best. And again this is not a race thing it seems. It seems like its a Money, Class, upbringing thing.

FLAME ON>>> lol

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I was shocked that he is so ignorant,

Perhaps he isn't ignorant at all,

Listen to the end of the last video I posted.

We should hire three or four colored ministers with social services backgrounds and engaging personalities,
Sanger

hmmmm

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Even worse many of the eugenics laws still exist but are simply not enforced.

Do they really?

Then all they need is to be enforced, wow.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Excellent discussion!
China put a limit on childbirth out of necessity. Many countries have biological weapons in their arsonals which are for the purpose of genocide... maybe Eugenics since some diseases make people sterile.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Here are the US states which had Eugenics laws on the books after World War 2: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah,Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

I'll have to ask the professor which states still have current laws. Some of these states did not end the active programs until 1979.

The last known forced sterilization was in 1981.

[edit on 2/9/09 by MikeboydUS]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join