It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important: London Protest on 3rd October against forced vaccinations.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

I live in the UK ....have not heard of being forced to have the vaccine - Do you have a link?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
As explained above, I have very limited access to the internet at the moment but there are a number of reports on respected news websites regarding proposals for compulsary vaccinations.

Bear in mind that this protest is in regards to ALL vaccinations, not just the swine flu jab which is popularly debated as becoming compulsary. One real cause for concern is that the MMR vaccine will be enforced against all school children, as well as the vaccine against the HPV virus. When I get home I'll hunt them out and provide articles and their links.

This is something that has been proposed and discussed for years now, it isn't a new thing by any means but it is important for people to voice their concerns before it is too late. There would be no good in protesting about it once it is going through, it is important to make our voices heard now so that the government are aware that should they decide to enforce any vaccines, they would come up against heavy opposition. It isn't far-fetched to think that something like this is in the works. As one newspaper outlines 'linking vaccinations to school admission is controversial but common in other countries, including the USA, most of Australia, Spain and Greece.'

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
One thing I can access at this time is this...

Contrary to assurances given by the UK Government to leading politicians, fears earlier this year that the Government is moving to make the vaccination schedule compulsory for British citizens [including children] without reference to Parliament, and without public debate seem to be being borne out.

New law introduced by the backdoor in January this year obliges the Secretary of State for Health to implement any recommendations of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation: [Government Hands Drug Industry Control of Vaccination].

Under the new law, the JCVI is now asking [full quote below]:-

* what exactly ‘right’ meant [under the new NHS constitution] with respect to the right of a child to receive a vaccine when their parents were opposed to vaccination and

* how the constitution affected the recommendations of the JCVI with respect to legal challenge.’“

In other words, if a parent does not want a child vaccinated but the JCVI have recommended all children be vaccinated, the JCVI are asking can their recommendation be challenged by the parent. It would seem once they have their answer, they will decide whether or not to make their recommendation. This appears one step from compulsory vaccination for children regardless of parental views or concerns.

If the JCVI decide to make their recommendation, and a legal case ensues this might mean a Guardian is appointed by the State to represent the interests of the child and through the Guardian sue its own parents to insist on the “right” to be vaccinated as mandated by the JCVI. The parents would in effect be forced to defend the case against their own child brought through the Guardian to oppose their own child being vaccinated. Once the first case was decided, the matter would be settled in practical terms for all UK parents.

Thus the UK appears to be on the verge of ‘1984′ style legislation and guidelines in which freedoms are taken away from citizens framed in terms of rights granted. And this has happened without political or public debate, scrutiny or democratic vote.

The newly published draft minutes for the JCVI in February disclose that the new status granted it by Health Minister Dawn Primarolo by executive order in January seem designed to tie up with unmentioned provisions in the new National Health Service Constitution.

According to the JCVI minutes the new NHS constitution states:

‘You have the right to receive the vaccinations that the Joint Committee on Vaccinations and Immunisation recommend that you should receive under an NHS provided national immunisation programme.’

And:

‘You should participate in important public health programmes such as vaccination.’

The minutes state:

‘The JCVI was pleased the recommendations of the committee would have the force of law behind it. The committee asked for clarification on the constitution including what exactly ‘right’ meant with respect to the right of a child to receive a vaccine when their parents were opposed to vaccination and how the constitution affected the recommendations of the JCVI with respect to legal challenge.’

Irrespective of any claimed benefits of a vaccine programme the constitutional implications of this change are concerning.

The JCVI is by law now a law unto itself and flexing its muscles despite a history of disregard for safety issues over the past 20 years and more.

It is unclear what ultimate responsibility the JCVI bears for its actions, or if any sanctions apply to it. The criterion for recommendations by the JCVI is purely on “cost-effectiveness” not safety - a re-statement of the committee’s defective historical remit. JCVI members have financial and professional associations with vaccine manufacturers. No action has been taken to curb this.

Any ordinary concept of legality appears subverted, and power ceded to industry insiders.

This has taken place without democratic reference: compulsory vaccination is not part of any party’s policy and it has never been debated in Parliament.

If this is going to happen at all there should be extensive consultations, safeguards, debate and a vote. Everyone concerned about this matter should urgently contact their MP, whose address can be found here /ljxtgv .

Link

Whilst the above isn't on what you may consider a 'respected' site, the bill has still been passed and has implications that border on mandatory vaccines. There has already been a case where two childrens were ordered by the High Court to receive the MMR vaccine.

News article on High Court case.

Whilst this case was as a result of their Mother's being opposed to the vaccine whilst the Father's wanted it, it still shows that should the debate be brought up in court, the main recommendation would be for the vaccine, despite any parental protestations.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I promise you, there is not a cat in hells chance that our Government would get away with forcing any unsafe vaccinations on the British people.
Firstly as past Governments have been shown, if it gets beyond reason, workers in this country tend to down tools very quickly, been done before and would be done again.

Word of mouth in this country is still the fastest way to get information out, the best way to get it around is to say the words, don't tell anyone, Ill bet most Brits on ats would back me up on that, putting our kids in danger is the worst thing anyone could ever do to us.

The Police forces around this country may be trained well in policing the average or even a larger than average protest, but no way could they put up much of a defence if the majority got involved, that would just bring more people out onto the streets, and those responsible for making those decisions would be removed faster than they could try and excuse their actions.

The Politicians are too busy thinking about their own careers to turn on the people, they are way too accessible for their own comfort, they live amongst the people not in huge houses with armed body guards, and have to by law answer to their constituents at least once a month, they just wouldn't dare.

The Army I very much doubt would take orders to use force against their own people, because while any single soldier is doing what they are told in one area, there is another Soldier in the area where that soldier was brought up and where their families live, so that would be a major discouragement, and the Government knows it, plus the Army is no where big enough to control the British public, they are not and where never trained for that.

Protests can be done anywhere, they do not need to be outside Parliament, the whole ban on protests near Parliament is to preserve Government, not to hurt them.

Not commonly known is MI6 does not work for the benefit of the British Government, that is forbidden and watched closely, they work for Queen and Country, not Queen and what the Prime minister wants, even the Prime Minister has to get permission off the Queen to use her Armed Forces for anything, and for all their disagreements with the British people I cant ever imagine Lizzie, or Charlie allowing the Army Mi6 or any other force being turned against their own people, the only way for that to happen would for there to be a coup, and nobody in the Armed forces has that much power over enough troops to do that.

Last time there was such a person like that was in the 1980's I cant remember the name of the General, but when it was realised, his influence was decreased ten fold, I can try and find his name but I cant see the reason why.

As for protests there will always be those who go for the fight, no matter what is done to stop them, not long ago we all saw what the Police did during the protests in London in which one man died, the Police are not perfect, and that situation is being dealt with, I doubt it would happen again that way.

This country for all it's woes and disagreements has one thing in it's favor, we don't bend when things get bad, this because we all grew up hearing stories of how when times got bad, everyone pulled together, bombs being dropped, everyone chipped in, even when the IRA was running it's campains against the mainland, it didn't stop people shopping or going about their day to day tasks, sure we where scared, but our elders as I call them where quick to remind the younger generations, that no matter how bad it became we would come out the other side better for it and stronger and aware, and awareness makes the place a better place to be.

You have heard about cameras appearing on street corners, well those cameras where and are there because we have a problem with out of control youths, it made things a little worse because they began to hide under their hoods and hats because they objected to being watched, which I understand totally, problem with that is, during the Thatcher years she started closing down grants which kept youth clubs open and stopped money going to places keeping the kids with things to do, that is slowly being fixed, I am myself thinking of applying for a local building to be given or donated for this, and lottery funds made available for kids in this area.

See this isn't a bad place to live, it's just some of us have decided they want to sit on their arses all day instead of getting a job, parents are drowning their sorrows in pubs and letting their kids run wild, some parents just don't care so the kids are fighting back to get some attention from someone who gives a damn, and it is getting better it really is.

So when it comes to the vaccine for anything, as soon as it becomes clear it could become compulsory, then things will happen, but not because someone with a bright idea wants to have a protest to prove a point in London, I have been checking all day, and the only place where this is even being mentioned is on that forum the OP posted.

So right now it just looks like someone testing the water, or trying to plant an idea about a protest over a unsubstantiated rumour.

I agree there does seem to be a force out there trying to put the fear of God into people, trying to create fear, they are failing for the most part, what scares me most is the lengths they are willing to go to to achieve their aims?

I think the recent flu outbreak was a serious attempt, but they forgot to take one important point into account, if it was based on the 1908 flu or whatever year it was, those who survived have passed on the same gene that protected our grandparents, and great Grandparents, it seems our bodies have a hidden way to protect most from another serious outbreak of the illness, or a part of it if it has been mixed with the Swine flu, and I do believe it has caught them with their pants down by not acting the way they expected it too, this makes those responsible if they exist, more dangerous than ever, and that is what we need to be fighting against, we need to find out just who they are, and not the people doing their bidding for them.

I don't know a single parent right now, who if caught wind of a vaccination drive at Schools, who would send their kids to School to have it done, it just will not happen, we wont let it.

And I don't care what Alex Jones or any other fear monger paranoid presenter tells us, or some nameless fool on a blog screaming we are doomed while having a good laugh, not in our back yard it wont.

Sorry for the long post, but it had to be explained the right way, not with the NWO, or Reptilian race added to the equation because the moon was an off white this month, and 3 sunspots where seen from Cuba this afternoon.

If there is a group behind all this wanting the world depopulated, then the World needs to get together and discuss ways of doing it the right way, meaning for a start the Catholic church dropping it's ban on contraception and becoming more up to date with modern culture, not by murdering millions or billions of people to save money, there has to be a way without hurting anyone and with a little common sense, and that wasn't a dig at Catholics, it was a dig at the way the people who run this Religion tell it's billions of followers they cant have safe sex.

I apologise to anyone who made it to the end of this post, 99% dropped off at the second sentance because it's beyond them.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

I think the vaccine beign made from incubated chicken eggs should be the least of your worries.

They also put in MSG, formaldehyde (a carcinogen), aluminium, aborted fetal tissue, squalene. The list of toxins is horrendous and goes on.

I have been helping to organise the protest.

The thing is the JCVI does have the power to implement vaccines without permission from parliament. If they are allowed to put in mandatory vaccines for children (easy targets) then it won't take long for them to put in mandatory vaccines for everyone.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Oh no, I absolutely understand where you are coming from and agree in more ways than one with what you said. The protest is mainly against the legal responsibility for vaccines being introduced, transferring from the governments hands to the JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation).

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) have taken over the control of the UK vaccination schedule and now have the power to bring in new vaccines without government approval even if they haven't been safety tested. Prior to this, all new vaccines would have to pass through parliament and be voted on before they were introduced. Now the government is compelled to agree with anything JCVI say, even if there is no science to back it up.

This can have huge implications for the safety of vaccinations. Alot of the population don't research the vaccines before they have their kids take them, they simply listen to their Doctors/Media/Health care professionals and do what they are told is beneficial. With vaccines now in the hands of the JCVI there is evidence that they are also...

exploring whether to get a 'guardian of the state' for all unvaccinated children and sue their parents to FORCE them to vaccinate - this means that vegetarians will be forced to take animal products via vaccines, people will be forced to be injected with cancer-causing chemicals and those people who have already had vaccine reactions and disabilities will have their lives put at risk

Now, this isn't to say that this will go ahead but the fact that it is an idea they are exploring, is a good reason for people to stand up now and protest so as to ensure that they understand people will not accept this decision.

In the cases of parents sending their kids to school, the vaccine can almost certainly be avoided by pulling them out and home schooling them. Schools may have the right to refuse children who have not taken their vaccines and Doctors have certainly refused taking on patients who haven't. Vaccine Awareness Network was created after a family were removed from three doctors registers for refusing to get their daughter the recommended vaccines.

If a ruling were to go through that to attend state school, the children must have received the vaccines this could create a great deal of trouble. The majority would happily go ahead with the vaccine and those that refuse it will be in a predicament as to how to proceed, especially if they have no option to home school their children.

The same thing can apply to businesses, such as if all health care professionals were told that they had to have their vaccines.

I don't necessarily believe that vaccines will be made mandatory for the whole population. As others have said, it would be a very difficult, near impossible, thing to attempt but if JCVI decide to implement rulings in terms of schools, that is something worth fighting against.

I don't have children yet but in the future, I do not want to be placed in a situation where life will be made very difficult if my children weren't immunised. This is why I'm going to that protest. It may do nothing but I still think it is important, nonetheless.

More details which also link to the quote above can be found here

The above link is to the VAN, who are the organisers of the protest. Further links advertising it can be found here, here, and here.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
considering the UK hasnt made any plans to force vaccinate the population nor does it have any future plans for it be done I am wondering why the demonstration is taking place.....
not to mention the health and saftey issues I really doubt that anyone can bypass our government and mass vaccinate the popualation.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by loner007]

Read the first post again.

Are you happy that an independent group of people, with a financial investment in medical companies, will be deciding what drugs should be given to sections of society?

A lot of Humans are greedy, they will do almost anything to make profit. Combine that with the mentality of reason that these people have, whereby they are "permitted" to sacrifice the few for the many, and they'll quickly see many opportunities to abuse their position for profit.

This is all wrong on so many levels.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JennyJen

YES - no forced vaccinations.

Star and flag, Jen.

I have to say that a lot of my family had swine flu and no-one died - it is being hyped up by people who only think about money.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

I find it rather amusing that you are going to protest the vaccine but are all gungho for the microchip.
No Vaccine, No Microchip! I would rather die!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am all for protesting if there is any kind of proof that they want to force people to be vaccinated, but I cant see any evidence of that whatsoever and I am still searching.
What has me worried , is all the talk of this "protest" are on blogs so it seems, talk of perhaps it going or turning into a violent protest, yet asking people to bring Children?

Why do the organisers want us to bring our children? would any of you take your kids to a protest that could turn into a riot?

Something is really not right here, I'm sorry call me what you wish, but something is way off.

Jenny Jen can I ask? since when have us Brits ever referred to School as STATE schools? and surely you know we are not allowed to Home School here in the UK? never heard a Brit call it that before, Doctors are not allowed to refuse Patients unless the local PCT backs them, the link you provided mentions it happened in 1997, which I doubt, because I refused to let my Daughter be Vaccinated, it has never ever been compulsory to have your kid vaccinated, just advised.

You know I may be becoming a pain in some ones arse here, but this is looking more and more like an attempt to create something, when there is no reason too, why waste ammunition shooting at the sky?

The link you posted points towards India, Greece, I cant see where it points to the UK, and it's asking for donations, I mean fine if they need them, but none of it is fact related.

I have to say it again, there is no evidence at all any vaccinations are going to be forced upon anyone, but I will say if kids are taken to a protest and violence does erupt, and kids get hurt, then all bloody murder is going to break loose, it does not make any sense at all.

Gonna keep diggin, maybe there is a link connecting all these blogs and sites.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Firstly,

State school is an expression used in Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United Kingdom to distinguish schools provided by the government from privately run schools.

Wiki

Secondly, in no place is it stated that this protest is going to turn violent. In fact, it is expressively stated that it will be a very peaceful protest.

The organisers have said:

NO alcohol, NO VIOLENCE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - remember, there are babies, toddlers, pregnant mothers and disabled people who will be present.

Again:

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) have taken over the control of the UK vaccination schedule and now have the power to bring in new vaccines without government approval even if they haven't been safety tested. Prior to this, all new vaccines would have to pass through parliament and be voted on before they were introduced. Now the government is compelled to agree with anything JCVI say, even if there is no science to back it up.

This change is a fact. It has taken place. And it is entirely up to you which way you view this. There are those of us with concerns who wish to take part in a peaceful protest to make them heard.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The JCVI got legal backing for their 'recommendations' in February of this year, and they are now discussing in meetings the 'right' of the child to have vaccination if his parents object and what to do in 'respect of a legal challenge' (i.e, how can we force this via court if the parents refuse?).

The new NHS constitution also says that everyone has the 'right' to vaccination
- they have turned it into a human right of the chld so that if a parent refuses, they are denying their child a human right, which is a bit of a
slippery slope and could mean social services start intervening.

They also say that everyone should 'take part in important public health
programmes like vaccination'.

See the JCVI meeting notes here:

www.dh.gov.uk...@dh/@ab/documents/di
gitalasset/dh_097411.pdf

As well as this, WHO declared a pandemic level 6 which means that in the law they are allowed to forcibly vaccinate and it says so in their international health regulations (on page 24) here:

whqlibdoc.who.int...

This means that although in normal circumstances people have the right to
refuse, in a pandemic they don't so the WHO can vaccinate by force. They have recommended that all 194 UN countries undertake mandatory vaccination. The question is whether governments decide to go with their recommendation. In a pandemic situation, WHO is allowed to oversee anything medical so they could theoretically by-pass the governments.

The point of protests and actions now is so our government can see how unpopular mandatory vaccination is to the majority and then hopefully they will choose not to go with the WHO's recommendation.

If the WHO demanded it and the JCVI decreed it I think that there would be a big battle in the UK.

I've already read about a state in the US that has passed a law which can fine folk $1000 a day for refusing the swine flu!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3
reply to post by angelx666

I find it rather amusing that you are going to protest the vaccine but are all gungho for the microchip.
No Vaccine, No Microchip! I would rather die!

i don't care, i'm nor for vaccine, nor for the chip, as i don't do it and don't need killer 'health care' eaither, i dont take ANY mediacations at all - never in my life as it's all poison and all orthodoxy medicare is based on scam and pills most of time dont even make difference between placebo and 'medicine' in most trials

i'm spreading chip propaganda as having 8000 shares there that's all

[edit on 11-9-2009 by angelx666]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'll be honest, can't see enforced vaccinations happening in the UK. Even the MMR is a contentious issue... I gave my Gp a choice, either give my son the individual jabs or he wouldn't be vaccinated, as there was no way he was getting a single jab, but I got my own way :-)

As for mass vaccinations, well, they really would need to convince the population that it was safe, in this one thing the government needs to have the trust of the people, and enforced vaccinations give little scope for trust.. In my opinion enforced vaccinations are pretty much a no go for any government.. and considering how unstable the ground is on which our current government stand, enforced vaccinations would see them kicked out in no time.

However if this flu turns nasty then people will take the vaccination as long as it is safe, and word of mouth gets round pretty quickly, and considering the size of the NHS, I think it safe to say that most of us here in the UK know someone in the NHS and would rely on that information more than any government/media rubbish just as people currently do with things like the MMR, on which we err on the cautious side.

I do understand that given the size and make up of the US it is culturally different in a lot of ways to the UK, with the US federal government possibly seemingly more distant and in that distance (including ideological distance) fears can grow really quickly and out of proportion. I would possibly feel the same if Brussels was dictating, organising and driving vaccination policy in the UK.

But for the UK, at the moment "team Gordo" do not seem to be able to find their bums with both hands, and I'm sceptical they could organise a pee up in a brewery let alone a enforced vaccination program given the balls up they made of the swine flu hotline. I am unsure if the Obama administration is cohesive enough to achieve such a program without a huge back lash in the US.

Personally I am not going to let these "protesting" issues cloud my judgement, and neither should any of you, I am deeply concerned by swine flu, it bothers me deeply that 2 way transmission has already taken place between humans, pigs and poultry, as that opens the door to a multitude of mutations especially in Asia with the deadlier avian flu.

I am looking closely at the preparedness of other countries including the US, to gauge what those behind the scenes are actually planning for, Hence on the issue I am undecided about my own take up of any potential vaccine.

Firstly I would talk to friends and family especially those in the NHS.. ( lucky for me I have contacts in the NHS as I worked in histopathology as a pathologists assistant for a while) and if I felt the danger was grave enough and the feedback good enough, then I would take the vaccine.. but that would back fire if I was forced too as that would erode any trust I had in the information I was being given, and since this is sold as a mild form a flu why would we need an enforced vaccination program?

I also see no reason that the vaccine would consist of anything dangerous, given that this could mutate with avian flu, and for those with tin foil hats I would assume it cleaner leave less of a trail to follow to create that mutation in a lab rather than poison millions via vaccines, it would only take one scientist to test a sample to be found out, huge risk and a huge plot hole for those throwing that one out there.

As I see it you'd give a real vaccine to those you wanted to live and a ineffective vaccine to those you were happy to allow nature to deal with. That's the cleaner, simpler approach rather than some elaborate concocted killer vaccine that would be traceable.

Well those are my thoughts, take it as you will.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
"I also see no reason that the vaccine would consist of anything dangerous, given that this could mutate with avian flu, and for those with tin foil hats I would assume it cleaner leave less of a trail to follow to create that mutation in a lab rather than poison millions via vaccines, it would only take one scientist to test a sample to be found out, huge risk and a huge plot hole for those throwing that one out there.

As I see it you'd give a real vaccine to those you wanted to live and a ineffective vaccine to those you were happy to allow nature to deal with. That's the cleaner, simpler approach rather than some elaborate concocted killer vaccine that would be traceable. "

There are already lots of adverse reactions to vaccine suffered by many people (gulf war syndrome, alarming increases in rates of autism, USA has one of the highest infant mortality rates in the western world). We know all of the toxins that are put into vaccines yet they are still currently being used.

I know that there will be a small percentage of people suffering from vaccine damage but doctors are unwilling to report it as that and all say its a coincidence so the figure is much higher. With the current HPV, healthy girls are becoming paralysed again doctors say its a coincidence and is all psychological!!

Here's a recent article - "question your doctor and lose your child"

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Doctors are reluctant to speak out against their employer and do not want to be labelled as quacks. If you know people that work in the NHS and can tell you the truth then that's great at least you get to hear the truth unlike the general public. However, when a nurse was asked what was in a vaccine she said she didn't know so there is a lot of ignorance around.

Vaccines are administered around the world so its a bigger issue. Our govts can't admit that vaccines can possibly cause damage (e.g. MMR and autism - although I don't think its MMR, I think its the build up from all of the vaccines and MMR is the last straw and the body can't take anymmore) because there will be huge lawsuits and they will be implicating every other country. Its easier to just bury it and use "We've always given vaccines in the past..." excuse.

Thankfully there is the internet and people just don't trust the governments anymore and are doing their own research. At the end of the day I believe in choice, so if someone wants to have a swine flu vaccine then they should. I just don't want to be forced into it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If anyone is interested, here's a pdf about the horrors of vaccination

www.drcarley.com...

Don't forget vaccine are big business for the pharmas. Call me cynical but if you end up ill from vaccines (from diabetes or other autoimmune diseases) then that's great news for the big pharmas because you'll be a customer for life!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MissyC1

I do understand where people are coming from.. I was reluctant to have my child vaccinated with the MMR if it was a single shot... purely because of my concerns, and I do feel people err on the cautious side, especially when there is conflicting information and more especially when it comes to their children's health.

However as pertinent to this piece is a bit of information that I find scary in the UK news and that is how the government is pushing through a change in the mental health act that would now mean a single doctor can enforce medication/vaccination on those individuals who have been sectioned under the mental health act.

Source FT.com

So in theory, they could say that anyone who does not take the vaccination must have a mental health problem, be sectioned, and receive said vaccination on a single doctors say so. There would be your catch all loop... however it would be fought tooth and nail if it was rolled out to the general population and we'd see MP strung from lamp posts and they know it.

Regardless of how much money big pharma makes I can not see a reason why this government would enforce such rules deliberately or carelessly harm it's own population, not because they care about the population, which we know they don't, because they care about their own skins.

Tho I am like the rest of the population concerned about said vaccine and it's safe use.. no drug is safe, and there are side effects, adverse reactions associated with everything in the drug world.. It's weighing up what level risk you are at and what level of a risk the vaccine is at, and your gut feeling whether you take any vaccine or not.

But going by the modeling, the UK needs a 70% uptake of a vaccine to make it effective in the UK.. however that would only stop this version of the flu spreading in the UK, so if other countries are not able to take similar steps to stop it's spread.. i.e unprepared, poor or other 3rd world countries then it'll mutate as these viruses do.. So even if we hit that 70% mark in the UK there would be no guarantee that the vaccine would be effective against the first of said mutations, and eventually a mutation will find it's way around the vaccine, So given that thought how much time will a vaccine buy us?

Given that this has already spread from humans to pigs and poultry in a 2 way transmission rate over the last few months, which I consider alarmingly fast, which opens the doors to the other Avian flu's and there is more than one, Birds have superior immunity to these flu virus than humans, domesticated birds i.e poultry have a lower level of immunity so increase the ability to mix with the human varieties.

That's the bit no one is talking about, the ease at which this version has crossed the species divide because if we are not stopping this at a global level, not just vaccinating humans and leaving said virus in the other infected species then it will only come back to bite us in the bum at a later date.

If we do not find a way of combating this virus then it has the potential of coming back year after year in a new mutation which will need vaccinating against over and over again. Reality we need a way of building our immunity to be able to combat avian flu, and I am not convinced said vaccine will do that.

Sorry for the ramble

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I totally agree with you. I don't think a vaccine will help especially when they are saying that the swine flu virus might mutate.

I personally believe that the swine/bird/human flu has been manufactured in a lab. Looking at reports from some of the medical profession, they say that it takes 2/3 years to make a vaccine and it really suspcious that they are going to have one ready in under a year. Also I'm sure it was Baxter that was caught releasing contaminated flu virus material.

www.torontosun.com...

If you look up Jane Burgermeister, she has filed allegations of bioterrorism against WHO.

If there can be a swine/human/bird flu virus then why aren't other animals suseptible? It just sounds strange to have a virus with a mutation of 3 different species. Should we expect to see bovine, sheep and horse flu mutation soon.

www.devonashealthytalk.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
There will be no forced vaccine, up to half of gp's and nurses have said they will not be vaccinated. My son is a nurse he is not having the vaccine.
Two thirds of these said it is because it has not been tested properly the others said swine flu is not as big a threat as first thought.

We don't force kids to have any vaccinations becfore attending school in the UK let alone make people have this swine flu one.

Edit: I would rather see people protesting against big brother surveillance Britain than some supposed problem.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by dizzylizzy]

[edit on 12-9-2009 by dizzylizzy]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MissyC1

Hi MissyC1

Thanks for the links, I can't help but feel as the virus is jumping the interspecies barriers fairly quickly I can't help but feel this is man made although I am unsure whether this got "out there" deliberately or accidentally.

I also feel fairly sure that this will mutate into a deadly version when it starts to move into the Asian sub-continent and comes into contact with bird flu, which will be devastating to the worlds poorer and it seems unhealthy nations.

I'm unsure how any potential vaccine will deal with that mutation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join